Comfort food, home ideas, and heartwarming stories—all in the July 2016 issue of Good Housekeeping Philippines. Available on newsstands and in bookstores nationwide.

Grab a copy now!

Good Housekeeping
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: changing of email add and profile name  (Read 27451 times)

rjroya

• GirlTalker
Re: changing of email add and profile name
« Reply #100 on: March 21, 2015, 08:54:33 PM »
How to PM FN admins? Sino sila? I need to change my username.

Heatherette

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #101 on: March 22, 2015, 02:12:04 PM »
^FN Administrator yung name ng FN admin :)

I am not sure about username ha kasi baka i-suggest na you make another account nalang. Yung password pwede talaga palitan.

ubermame

• GirlTalker
« Reply #102 on: March 22, 2015, 03:10:10 PM »
last year, mga November nag change ako ng username. nag send PM lang ako sa admin and nagreply sila sa email ko with my new username and password.

How to PM FN admins? Sino sila? I need to change my username.

Sis click mo lang profile ng FN Admin, yung sa girltalk community rules, tapos lalabas dun yung profile nila then send pm.

smile lang...

rheap

• GirlTalker
« Reply #103 on: March 23, 2015, 05:04:32 PM »
I can't access my email kung saan sinisend password ko sa gtalk. So, I registered again. Newbie lang ang peg uli.  :-\

rjroya

• GirlTalker
« Reply #104 on: March 25, 2015, 09:57:34 PM »
thank you :)

pret_ty68

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #105 on: June 21, 2015, 04:18:04 PM »
last year, mga November nag change ako ng username. nag send PM lang ako sa admin and nagreply sila sa email ko with my new username and password.

Sis click mo lang profile ng FN Admin, yung sa girltalk community rules, tapos lalabas dun yung profile nila then send pm.

What happened to your status and post count when you changed your username?

ubermame

• GirlTalker
« Reply #106 on: June 21, 2015, 04:38:01 PM »
What happened to your status and post count when you changed your username?

hindi naman nabago sis :) (newbie pa lang talaga ko ;D)
smile lang...

mysterioza_me

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #107 on: September 07, 2015, 12:17:27 PM »
Sis do you have to state a reason pa ba for changing your username? Parang gusto ko na din magpalit ng username but I do not want to register as a new member naman, sayang ang post count.
If a girl understands your b******t, stick through your mistakes, smiles even when you've done nothing for her , it's obvious she's a keeper. But it's also obVious that you don't deserve her...

ubermame

• GirlTalker
« Reply #108 on: September 07, 2015, 01:29:10 PM »
^sis, hindi ko na sinabi reason ko. Binigay  ko lang new username ko.
smile lang...

mysterioza_me

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #109 on: September 07, 2015, 01:45:40 PM »
Thanks sis! Sana mabilis sila mag-action sa request
If a girl understands your b******t, stick through your mistakes, smiles even when you've done nothing for her , it's obvious she's a keeper. But it's also obVious that you don't deserve her...

pret_ty68

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #110 on: September 07, 2015, 11:40:10 PM »
Nag pm rin ako sa admin last june pa re: change of username. Ang gusto ko lang naman matanggal yung underscore sa username ko kasi nagmamadali ako mag create nang username dati. Up to now wala akong na re receive na reply.

mysterioza_me

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #111 on: September 08, 2015, 12:34:35 AM »
Di pa ko nagpm sa kanila, nagiisip pa ko ng username. Pansin ko nga parang ang bagal kumilos ng admin ngayon :(. Pati yung bug sa gt mobile wala silang feedback

akosimaiatot

• A Pluviophile
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • Lo Douleur Exquise!
« Reply #112 on: September 10, 2015, 04:00:16 AM »
sissies..how can I change PW here? kasi yung PW ko name ni ex that's why I curse everytime I log in here  ;)
I solemnly swear that I'm up to no Good :)

ArielleJG

• Probationary
« Reply #113 on: December 31, 2015, 03:29:25 PM »
laging error nga "edit profile" ko eh :'(
« Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 03:31:20 PM by ArielleJG »

childpatron

« Reply #114 on: January 28, 2016, 11:55:52 PM »
FN Admin, I don't see the purpose of not allowing users to change their email address. What kind of protection ba does it do? If a user wants to spam the forum, he/she will simply create a new email and register here at GT as simple as that. Changing at least our email is just very basic and should be allowed. And according to your documentation here: http://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/Profile, we can change our email under Account Settings guidelines.

Like me, I forgot what email address I used for this forum, kahit man lang viewing your own registered email di pwede? Mas prefer nyo pa atang mapuno yung server nyo ng dormant/inactive account bec others are forced to leave their current account and just create a new account here using their new email address. Its just non-sense unless you have a really really good reason behind it. If we can't change email, how can I at least delete my account pala? I cant remember my email address hence if i choose to get notified, di ko alam saan pupunta yun. Hello any admin around?  ::)
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 11:59:00 PM by childpatron »
jump down, turn around, touch the ground, PRAISE THE LORD!

redsh0es

• Junior GirlTalker
  • Misis ni Jose. Only Child.
    • Follow Me! :)
« Reply #115 on: April 17, 2016, 11:21:27 PM »
^ sis childpatron

hindi na ba pwede raw magchange ng email add? di ko na rin maopen yung reistered email address ko kaya nag pm ako sa admin natin to request for a change. since 2012 pa ako member nakapanghihinayang naman kung magcreacreate ako ng bagon profile. sayang yung mga posts ko and history..

elinormay

• Probationary
« Reply #116 on: July 03, 2016, 05:39:09 PM »
Hi. Sana makapag-change din ako ng email address. Yahoo pa yung nakaregister sa account ko. Hope the admins will have a change of heart. TIA.

follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.