It’s Good Housekeeping’s 17th anniversary, and mommies, it’s your month, too! Enjoy meaty reads on everything relevant to you—from deliciously simple cake recipes to stories of compassion during Pope Francis’s visit.

Grab a copy now!

Good Housekeeping
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: I CAN'T SEE & POST MESSAGE ICONS & LINKS  (Read 67988 times)

laidbacklei

How to create a new post?
« Reply #200 on: February 03, 2015, 08:31:10 PM »
Hey guys. May nakakaalam po ba dito kung anong level of membership ang dapat maabot muna before makapagsimula ng bagong topic/post? My status was changed from probationary to newbie kanina lang. Have read the rules and guidelines, but can't find an information in relation to this. Pero may visible link na to send a private message. I just want to start a new topic or thread. Please help sisses.. Thank you..

tenenbloes

• Probationary
Re: I CAN'T SEE & POST MESSAGE ICONS & LINKS
« Reply #201 on: March 07, 2015, 12:37:20 PM »
I'm super new here in GT...I have a problem with the posting of my reply sa mga topic. It said na the moderator should approve first before I can see my post. Pero kahapon pa yung post ko until now wala pa rin dun sa thread yung message ko. But I had already tried to start a topic and it was a success but also I can't reply to my own post..HELP!!anyone...

I'm really into GT right now...I even forgot to open my FB the whole day sa sobrang libang ko dito..

LingMVL

• GirlTalker
Re: How to create a new post?
« Reply #202 on: April 18, 2015, 03:30:52 PM »
Hey guys. May nakakaalam po ba dito kung anong level of membership ang dapat maabot muna before makapagsimula ng bagong topic/post? My status was changed from probationary to newbie kanina lang. Have read the rules and guidelines, but can't find an information in relation to this. Pero may visible link na to send a private message. I just want to start a new topic or thread. Please help sisses.. Thank you..

I have the same problem. I tried the Help tab but it only says that the "New Post" button is strategically placed on top and at the bottom of the board. I have searched top to bottom pero wala akong makita. I clicked on everything pero wala pa rin. I have seen a probationary who has made only 1 post but was able to start a new topic. Bakit ako di pwede? Where is that BUTTON?

akosikimmidora

• Probationary
« Reply #203 on: April 20, 2015, 02:28:25 AM »
Bat po ganun, halos half ng mga numbers of reply ko  on different thread hindi napost, means hindi naapprove? kahit yung iba po binabalik balikan ko if ever napost yung reply ko, wala parin. Panu po like for example may urgent question ka and i know maraming makakatulong sayo pero almost a week or two hindi parin napost yung question kasi di na approve.

HapNiAce

• Be Positive :)
« Reply #204 on: May 19, 2015, 08:43:49 PM »
Ah  kailangan pala mareache yung certain  number of comments para  ma assure nilang active  ka then that's the time na pwede nilang i allow na mag post ka, kaso mga ilan kaya?  :o

Joyce27

• GirlTalker
« Reply #205 on: June 10, 2015, 11:11:02 AM »
I had the same problem gusto ko na kasi magpm pero newbie palang stats ko hay sana makaabot na sa desired number of post kaya lang di naman makapagpost

aktib

• GirlTalker
« Reply #206 on: August 11, 2015, 04:48:38 PM »
How many posts I need to reach so I can post new topic here?

Dimmer

• Probationary
« Reply #207 on: August 20, 2015, 05:07:35 AM »
I created a new topic too and for the past days that im trying to reply sa mga nag comment , message that says *you are not allowed to post replies even to your own topics in this board* always appear. I already sent an email to admin pero til now wala pang reply :( baka akala ng mga nag comment sa post ko iniwan ko na yung topic ko :(

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.