another variant of baked fish fillet (i always use the dory fillet on these):
baked fish with cream of mushroom:
1. season fish fillet with salt, pepper and calamansi (this is an option since di naman malansa yung dory fillet. and the first time i cooked this, sumobra ata calamansi ko kaya na-overpower nya lasa ng cream of mushroom). put in baking dish then set aside.
2. mix cream of mushroom with water (i use cream of mushroom in can), just a little water para lang di ganun kalapot.
3. pour the cream of mushroom in the baking dish.
4. bake for about 20-30mins or until fish is flaky when forked. (remember to preheat oven para mas madaling maluto).
baked fish with cream cheese and mayo (got this recipe from homecookingrocks.com)
1. season fish with salt and pepper.
2. fry fish, half cooked. put in paper towels to drain excess oil. set aside.
3. saute mixed veggies (corn, peas and carrots - yung frozen pack) in same oil. set aside.
4. mix softened cream cheese, mayonnaise and grated garlic (or minced garlic).
5. place fish and mixed veggies in baking dish.
6. spread the cream cheese/mayo mixture on top (and bottom) of fish.
7. bake for 10mins or until the top portion turns into light brown.
blockbuster samin yung may cream cheese. kahit wala akong mixed veggies, yum pa rin