Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day THU 24 JUL 14
Calm your nerves by eating serotonin-rich foods like whole wheat and oats.
  • Good House Keeping
    The July issue is our Makeover Special! Be inspired by the weight-loss successes of The Biggest Loser’s Kayen Lazaro and Osie Nebreja, who entered the reality TV show simply wanting to lose weight but ended up gaining whole new (healthier!) lives.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Jumpstart your best body today with this month’s best foods special. Women’s Health shares over 100 of the best packaged foods for women, sourced from leading supermarkets, specialty stores, and delivery services.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: hermes  (Read 86482 times)

aquacharly

• Super GirlTalker
Re: hermes
« Reply #480 on: November 09, 2012, 08:19:59 PM »
Aba, :). It was an Hermes store duty free?  Aba, maka go nga Taiwan, hahaha
All this time, kept off Taiwan designer goods -- don nag start mga fakes, before Korea got into the game. 
Pero KIMEBIES, parang ang mura - Eto nga updated si MAMA SQUEAK sa prices. 

kimebies

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #481 on: November 10, 2012, 09:14:47 AM »
^ It is really inexpensive-- nakakagulat sa mura. Hehe We had a 5-hour stopover kasi sa Taipei airport, during our trip last month going to SanFo. Kaya yun, Husband and I wandered around the airport na lang-- there are 2 Hermes stores, Bottega, Celine, Prada, Gucci, Ferragamo, Tiffany, Tod's, Givenchy, etc. Nakakaloka.

According to the SA, cheapest yung price ng Hermes nila doon sa buong Taiwan-- Duty Free kasi. ;D

foxymom

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #482 on: November 12, 2012, 08:54:41 AM »
^ako din! i will find a way to to go taiwan just to buy a belt, hehe. that is suuuuppper cheap!!! you should've gotten 2!

aquacharly

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #483 on: November 12, 2012, 08:37:18 PM »
^hahaha, just take Eva Air to the US -- you will have 5hrs (both ways, 5hr wait) to kill at the Duty Free shops there.  When forced to take Eva Air (unplanned rush trip to US),  don't mind,  the layover can be used well  -- shops are great, and I get a 2hr massage pa there. 

annamarie88

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #484 on: February 12, 2013, 03:13:45 PM »
I think hindi ako makatulog dahil sa hermes naman ngayon! Haha
I passed by their store at GB, asked for an H enamel bangle kung how much, it's 33k.. San kayang duty free mura bumili nun now? Also yung H belt and yung Kelly 2 na watch.. :D

My boyfriend before he got his Rolex last feb8, super check sya online about this fb account who sells rolex, hermes and some other brags, brandnew & 2ndhand alike..  Pero he got it at the boutique mismo in GB para no hassle in resgistering.. (Anywaaaay)
Dati kasi ayaw nya ng mahal na bags, hindi sya naniniwala bakit daw napakamahal ng LV na gusto ko pero nung nakita na nya yung account na yun sith hermes, aba nagsasuggest pa sakin ng hermes kung gusto ko daw yung nasa picture hahaha (WHY NOT)

Pero nung nabasa ko dito now na may fake pala sa mga resellers nako scared na ako :( i need to tell him..

Eto pala, i'm following sherilynrtan the artista, she's selling hermes bag and accessories eh.. Pero i saw one comment sa pic nya saying something like fake stuff and selling as original. Yikes, bigla tuloy ako napaisip. May chance dba? :-/

Anyhoo, gusto ko sana kelly na pic may nakita ako from her account eh :) super super future :)
No backread, no feedback :p

oreo08

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #485 on: March 06, 2013, 01:57:11 PM »
Hi ladies,

Can you please help me decide which bag to get? I am so torn! Di ko sure which color is the most eye catching...

They're all Hermes Evelynes btw

- Taurillon Clemence, in Geranium (Silver HW)
- Veau Epsom, in Seleste (Silver HW)
- Taurillon Clemence, in Rouge Garance (Silver HW)
- Veau Crispe Togo, in Bleu Electric (Silver HW)

kenjiekenj

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #486 on: March 14, 2013, 01:14:39 PM »
Any idea po how much yung Classic H belt nila? Together with the strap. Thanks

iluvmy3rascals

« Reply #487 on: March 15, 2013, 06:51:23 AM »
Hello! Can anyone extend help? I bought a preowned canvas garden party (that's the only Hermes bag I can afford for now  :D) problem is the dirt on the canvas, any suggestions where to go for a bag spa? Thank you in advance:-)

foxymom

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #488 on: March 15, 2013, 07:56:32 AM »
^i'm not sure in the local h store, i got mine from a reseller in the 40k-ish price range :)

jiffy

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #489 on: June 18, 2013, 10:58:34 AM »
Hello! Can anyone extend help? I bought a preowned canvas garden party (that's the only Hermes bag I can afford for now  :D) problem is the dirt on the canvas, any suggestions where to go for a bag spa? Thank you in advance:-)

Try loving my bags at basement of sm aura :)

iluvmy3rascals

« Reply #490 on: June 20, 2013, 08:53:37 PM »
Thank you:-)

aquacharly

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #491 on: June 20, 2013, 10:57:12 PM »
Any idea po how much yung Classic H belt nila? Together with the strap. Thanks

You cannot buy the buckle without the leather belt;  but you can buy the leather belts any time.

In NYC, at the Hermes flagship store on Madison Ave --   last March, I bought the gold small buckle & belt width  32mm (& 85cm  length) for US$700.
just the belt - about $400 (not sure; I didn't buy a spare belt). 

I called Hermes GB3 from NYC to try to get the white plain buckle (coz NYC  only had the white big buckle at that time) --  - but they had no plain buckle (just the jazzed up version, at Php 39thou).

But ang gigil  ko is to get a  CDC gold hw black 75cm black belt.

aquacharly

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #492 on: June 20, 2013, 10:59:12 PM »

If I were you, I would bring it to GB3, to inquire if anything/what can be done about it.
It does not matter where you bought it from, what matters is if it is an authentic  Hermes.

My boyfriend before he got his Rolex last feb8.....Pero he got it at the boutique mismo in GB para no hassle in resgistering..

Wherever you bought a Rolex, take time to have it checked/serviced at the Rolex Service Center on the G/F of that Corinthian Bldg beside the AIM on Paseo de Roxas.   If your Rolex gets stolen & you report it accordingly with the required paperwork ---  that Rolex will not be serviced by any authorized Rolex Service Center in the entire world;  & will even be reported as presented for service wherever.  If it is done here, they will have enough  time to alert the real owner while the watch is with them for servicing.
So, may time pa impound ng real owner the stolen Rolex.

There is no problem with registering ownership even if you do not buy it at GB.
When our father died, his Rolex watches were distributed to certain grandchildren.
These were all bought abroad, different places, years ago.
Kaming mga parents who received watches for our minor children -- we brought these to Paseo de Roxas to have these cleaned/serviced (kasi clean before keep  in SDB for years) -- & took the opportunity to register the watches under the names of our children.  A sister who went first brought a news clipping of our dad's  obituary --  so kami after, easy to register kasi the middle or family name of our sons  is our father's surname.  All the watches were noted in their records as owned by our father.  So there. 

For those who buy from re-sellers,  sabi don -- just bring your receipt -- kasi for sure the buyer's name is on the receipt. 
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 11:21:38 PM by aquacharly »

annamarie88

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #493 on: June 21, 2013, 12:19:49 AM »
Sis aquacharly, thanks! Hindi ko napansin to sorry..

Nice sis, okay yung may registration talaga, dapat sa bags din meron.

Btw, the bf surprised me with an H enamel bracelet last anniv feb, got it for 31k GB. I inquired the other day naman sa marina bay it's $1000 hehe

After 5 years na ako magwish for a birkin or kelly :)

aquacharly

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #494 on: June 21, 2013, 02:09:06 AM »
^don't put a time constraint.  For all you know, you will get it so much sooner. 

Nice surprise.

vhanya

• goDdess and L0VeR
  • Super GirlTalker
  • not just your ordinary girl c",)
« Reply #495 on: June 21, 2013, 02:43:22 AM »
wow 5 years is a vveerrryyyy long time for me =) mababa EQ ko.
AVP by Pat Dy: https://vimeo.com/85056438
Prenup by Mayad Studios: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhiMFB5ONVY
Wedding SDE by Mayad Studios: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKKb09UNWPo
BTS by Joanna Eduardo: https://vimeo.com/81155317

annamarie88

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #496 on: June 21, 2013, 09:23:00 AM »
^^ ahhh i wish sis!! :D *crossing fingers & fingertoes* haha

^if i could just afford it, now na sis hihi

wildbite

• GirlTalker
« Reply #497 on: July 13, 2013, 02:08:14 PM »
How much are the belt kits (5382 buckle and box/togo leather strap) in Greenbelt?

ron's_little_bb

• A daughter, a Wife & a mom of 3 :)
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #498 on: July 16, 2013, 08:55:49 PM »
Sis annamarie88, un H enamel is the clic clac ba? 31k sa gb? dami ba daw colors to choose from? Ang hirap makahanap ng reseller e, saw 1 selling
For 32k
Signature edited.

annamarie88

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #499 on: July 16, 2013, 11:08:15 PM »
Hi sis ron's yup clic H.. Mine's color white 31k lang sa gb, i got it feb pa e.. Konti lang ata colors to choose from, baka now may bagong colors na.. Kasi i would check hermes' online store from time to time, naubusan nga ng colors dati, ngayon ang dami na naman :) wag ka sa reseller hehe mas mura din pag sa ibang bansa :)

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.