Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day WED 16 APR 14
Addicted to coffee? Bring your own container--it may save you some money, and even if it doesn't, you'll be saving the planet one cup at a
  • Good House Keeping
    Find your bliss this summer! GH's guide to a calmer, luckier, and happier you. On stands now for only P120.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Real Living
    Real Living’s April 2014 issue is a thing of beauty, literally! The magazine’s Beautiful Homes issue features 43 pages which will inspire you to rethink your own space.
    Real Living
  • Women's Health
    Everything you need to score your hottest, sexiest summer EVER is in the Women’s Health March issue!
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: hermes  (Read 81809 times)

fxy111

• Junior GirlTalker
    • weekend workshop
Re: hermes
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2009, 08:55:03 am »
Heard birkins will be selling for 550k up in H Manila

wow, i thought their pricing will be competitive with other hermes stores...mahal din pala..at least a hundred thousand pesos more expensive than the stores outside the country.

prisma

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2009, 09:05:39 am »
Sis fashion addict,

Marami ring affordable sa Hermes.  Mga bangles, watches, wallets, belts.  I plan to buy a clic clac and kelly leather bracelet.  Sana wag naman taga ang price.

( Naku, easy target ang Hermes ng mga robbers!!  EASY getaway, very near the road)

friedfish

• GirlTalker
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2009, 11:04:50 am »
hanggang bangles and belts lang talaga ako sa hermes.

sabster

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Sabster
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2009, 02:36:44 pm »
oh my.ganun ka expensive?

Yes ganon ka expensive. Rare colors even go as high as 900k plusin the grey market. Also Even if one can afford a birkin I'm afraid it's not readily available in store. Its true about the waiting time of 2 years just for an order to be approved.

sabster

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Sabster
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2009, 02:39:28 pm »
wow, i thought their pricing will be competitive with other hermes stores...mahal din pala..at least a hundred thousand pesos more expensive than the stores outside the country.
Well, definitely H Manila wont be selling lower than HK since we will only have 1 H store here unlike HK where there are several.

sabster

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Sabster
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2009, 02:41:04 pm »
The clic Clac bangles goes for around 25k-30k when converted to pesos. H belts which have the H buckle are 30k each

vhanya

• goDdess and L0VeR
  • Super GirlTalker
  • not just your ordinary girl c",)
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2009, 11:21:22 pm »
i want a lindy eh. hmp sa paris na lang. mura pa dun!
AVP by Pat Dy: https://vimeo.com/85056438
Prenup by Mayad Studios: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhiMFB5ONVY
Wedding SDE by Mayad Studios: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKKb09UNWPo
BTS by Joanna Eduardo: https://vimeo.com/81155317

friedfish

• GirlTalker
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2009, 11:35:51 am »
san ba kau nakakacheck ng mga styles? couldnt find it in their website

jacquetta

• PartyGoer
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • Round and round and round and round...
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2009, 01:19:04 pm »
I really like their scarves! Might get one soon. Maybe the bigger ones. I like the Twillies but anong purpose? I bought a LV bandeau years ago and never really had use for it. Tied it on one of my bags but ended up with a hole on it.

Wait, are there fake bangles and belts in the markets there in the Phils already? I hope not.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 01:20:43 pm by jacquetta »
Being perfectly well-dressed gives a feeling of tranquility that religion is powerless to bestow. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

sabster

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Sabster
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2009, 01:26:42 pm »
I really like their scarves! Might get one soon. Maybe the bigger ones. I like the Twillies but anong purpose? I bought a LV bandeau years ago and never really had use for it. Tied it on one of my bags but ended up with a hole on it.

Wait, are there fake bangles and belts in the markets there in the Phils already? I hope not.
For the twillies you might consider buying an H bag to tie it on. Can also be used as a hairband.

Yes, sadly there are a lot of fake H merchandise being sold in Greenhills

jacquetta

• PartyGoer
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • Round and round and round and round...
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2009, 04:02:04 pm »
^Seriously? That's kind of annoying. Whatever I'll still probably get a bangle down the road.
Being perfectly well-dressed gives a feeling of tranquility that religion is powerless to bestow. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

flowergirl

• GirlTalker
« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2009, 11:31:06 pm »
congrats sis! =) pics please

Ok sis.. :D
Pagbalik ko ng manila i will post the pics.Im still here in gensan pa kasi supervising the opening of our branch here.

Im so thankful to sis PRISMA and AQUACHARLY kasi natulungan nila akung ma realize that im a bag person.Certified bag addict.My mom told me na gawin ko ang mga bagay na makakapagpasaya sakin. ;D

Im also salivating the ostrich birkin.Im saving na for that.Nakaka addict ang birkin grabe. :'(

flowergirl

• GirlTalker
« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2009, 11:34:31 pm »
Sis fashion addict,

Marami ring affordable sa Hermes.  Mga bangles, watches, wallets, belts.  I plan to buy a clic clac and kelly leather bracelet.  Sana wag naman taga ang price.

( Naku, easy target ang Hermes ng mga robbers!!  EASY getaway, very near the road)

That's one of the reason why di ko nagamit ang birkin ko kahit minsan.Paranoid ako na baka maholdap o nakawin. >:(

Im gonna die siguro pag nangyari yun.Huhuhu. :(

fashion_addict

• Is putting her make-up on while busy being a
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • I'm noxious...
    • The Beauty Junkee
« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2009, 03:30:09 am »
prisma: ang question, ano ang presyo ng affordable?

I mean, it could be affordable but it doesn't necessarily mean that it is a wise buy. Bangle o belt na trenta mil? Hmmm... Charriol na lang pwede na.

Tsaka bumabaha na ng mas madalas. And I'm pretty sure if ever I own a birkin, it would be the last thing on my mind if the Philippines drowns (knocks on wood). and later on, I would realize that I just wasted 500k.

i just own a couple of branded bags. an lv, prada and 2 longchamps. and i was kinda' freaking out during ondoy cos i dunno what to do with my bags if ever my whole house drowned. so to save myself from the hassle, i realized that it was a good thing that i just bought one of each branded bags. at least if they get stolen, slashed or drowned in flood, hindi naman masyado masakit sa loob.

flowergirl: hassle din diba? di mo magamit. so what is it for pa?

I mean no offense to birkin lovers ah. i would appreciate one too but i don't think that it's practical to buy one. well, kanya kanya lang naman yan. I just think it's a waste of money. There are a lot of good things out there that are more affordable. living luxuriously doesn't have to cost that much, especially in the philippines. lv nga lang binili ko nanghihinayang nako dahil andaming taong walang makain samantalang nagaaksaya ako ng kwarenta mil sa isang bag. hehe.

siguro maganda yan pangdisplay sa bahay. hehe.

just my two cents on this one. :)

cherub.rock

• Junior GirlTalker
  • nobody's baby!
« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2009, 04:36:01 am »
wow. grabe pala ka-expensive ang mga hermes bags. ka-presyo ng sasakyan!!!

tinggayforever

• GirlTalker
« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2009, 04:45:45 am »
I'm reading the book "Bringing Home the Birkin" by Michael Tonello and I swear nakaka aliw! I wonder if the same formula will apply to the H store here and kung gaano kahirap makakuha ng Birkin hehe :)

poshgal24

• Super GirlTalker
  • I love you my beautiful angel--see you in heaven.
« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2009, 06:01:58 am »

Wow, its true pala that Hermes is re-opening in Manila. If I remember it correctly, there was an Hermes area inside Rustans in ATC many years back, which is now the Bvlgari area. It was a small space lang before and in fairness may Birkin sila sa display 2 pcs pa that time =)
"I love witnessing something so mysterious and perfect...so perfect that you cannot have it" -- MJ

sabster

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Sabster
« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2009, 12:05:23 pm »

Wow, its true pala that Hermes is re-opening in Manila. If I remember it correctly, there was an Hermes area inside Rustans in ATC many years back, which is now the Bvlgari area. It was a small space lang before and in fairness may Birkin sila sa display 2 pcs pa that time =)
Really??? I'm not sure about that..will ask someone from SSI nga

sabster

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Sabster
« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2009, 12:09:20 pm »
That's one of the reason why di ko nagamit ang birkin ko kahit minsan.Paranoid ako na baka maholdap o nakawin. >:(

Im gonna die siguro pag nangyari yun.Huhuhu. :(
No naman. buti kung may diamond sa hardware yan. Mind you, there are birkins in exotic leather with diamond hardware available in store. Goes for around 8M + if converted. I always use my birkins when I go out.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 12:12:26 pm by sabster »

sabster

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Sabster
« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2009, 12:27:57 pm »
Fashion addict, it is a wise buy in fact the only wise buy among all the brands you mentioned because it holds its value when resold. To be honest, it is the only brand that can command a higher price more than what one paid for it if sold in the bag resellers market. I've bought, sold and resold my Hermes bags and each time I've never lost a penny on them in fact I even earned after using them then afterwards selling when i get tired of the color or I have to fund another one. You know why, simply put, the brand is in a class by itself and not everyone can afford it. Hence, the status.

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
Jackie Forster Gets Extreme Haircut for Daughter Who Has Leukemia
The actress shows her support for her baby girl.
FNites! What Reminds You of Summer?
Send us a photo and we might feature it on the website!