Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day TUE 02 SEP 14
Record your baby's laughter. Play it whenever you're feeling the burn at work.
  • Good House Keeping
    Forever young Cheska Garcia-Kramer talks about her stay-gorgeous secrets, mommy bliss, and the surprising success of #TeamKramer in the August issue a.k.a. the Anti-Aging Special of Good Housekeeping!
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Build the confidence to strut in a pair of jeans with our 28-day pound-shedding, lean muscle-building workout, and learn the best cuts for your body type with our easy style guide.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: hermes  (Read 90170 times)

friedfish

• GirlTalker
hermes
« on: October 05, 2009, 11:31:44 PM »
ginagawa na pala ang hermes. (where former max brener used to be)
when is this opening?

aquacharly

• Super GirlTalker
Re: hermes
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2009, 11:36:50 PM »
November daw
It will be staffed mostly with Bulgari personnel, and also others  from that fancy watch store under Mario Katigbak.

prisma

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2009, 01:18:43 AM »
aquacharly, pag na invite ka sa grand opening...baka pwede guest mo ako?   ;D  Kya lang I don't have an Hermes bag, just a bangle. ;D

Malaking malaking XXXXX temptation itong Hermes! 
Bad for my money

aquacharly

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2009, 10:47:19 AM »
WE will see ha.  Kasi even if I am invited, usually I do not go.  I bank on my good relations with the Manager/SA to tell me what will be there... and to get it for me.   I do not belong to the economic group that burns money, and just burns it... I work eh, it is not a case of burning OPM (other people's money, LOL)  kaya nababagyo ako sa mga just grab what is the latest without thinking.... or grab and grab and grab without thinking.

Pero itong Hermes na ito... hmmmm the way I see it... it is gonna be a typhoon in that store?  As in pahanginan?  LOL 

PRISMA sabi ko a few months ago, may araw ka din.  I think it will be sooner than later... you will find yourself lugging an Hermes around. 
It is 1 of the experiences we gotta give ourselves, ownership of an Hermes, preferably a Birkin.  Life is short...

WEll, that is my opinion -- that a Birkin is worth spending on.  Nabato na ako bothways on that... by those who say kelangan pag sumampa ka nang Hermes, hindi ka na gamit ng other brands like LVs, unless pamalengke.  Hello?! hehe    Nabato na rin ako nang other side .... na whats in a Birkin?  Kayang kaya daw nila to live without it, even if they can afford it.  Owz, can afford?  hehe

You want an invite?  Pupunta ka talaga?  Or, hehe eto nanaman tayo -- we get our respective LV invites pero we never go.  hehe   

And FRIEDFISH -- I really do not know why b1tchy people work in marketing nor bother to take calls.  My, how they torture themselves ha...   their envy? bitterness? unhappiness with their jobs? sure corrode their souls.  Dapat change jobs na lang. 

What the heck, even a Birkin is just a bag.  It can never define you, though it can make you look laughable.  LOL   Kahit na plastic bag yan, basta it serves your purpose at that point in time... that is a good thing.

Naisip ko nga eh... if the flood waters rise.... maalala ko pa ba my Birkins?   

Personally, I do not feel comfortable about the thought of entering such an attention-grabbing store right there on the kalye.... Doon na lang ako sa Four Seasons at Macau mambwisit ng Hermes SA.

What do I want?  I want an Hermes throw... yung parang small blanket na gray with the H all over.  Good for car and plane use... good to throw on a kid di ba, it sure looks lightweight but warm.  Pero isipin ko pa baka naman kelangan ko pa nang another bag to put it in when traveling.  Ang baho kasi nang plane blankets --- bugbog sa dryclean siguro.

FRIEDFISH -- yes it is Mr Huang who is the visible stockholder... but for the high end lines of SSI, it is Mario Katigbak who runs operations.  Like the Holo... basta, yung mga high end watches, nabulol na ako with the word eh.  LOL, plus Bulgari.   Ramon
Agustin  runs Gucci and Bottega, and I do not know what else.

I get 20% discount basta SSI, same as what the employees get after a year of service ata-- I am not an employee, never was one -- how do I know? tsismosa lang talaga ako eh. hehe   
I am crossing my fingers the 20% holds for Hermes too.  Pero hndi ko inuunahan,  basta place my orders 1st at baka ma de-list ako LOL if alam pagpukpukan ko the 20% discount.     

prisma

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2009, 12:23:15 PM »
Aquacharly,

(Knock on wood)..to date..talagang hindi pa ako na "charm" ng hermes....maybe for various reasons ( let me list it out,  ;Dhehe):

1.) no space to store them
2.) structured kasi ( sold my trevi nga e, I like slouchy bags)
3.) I am a housewife working  part time  in a backroom and don't go to parties and meetings.
4.) alam ng social circle ko how much Hermes costs so parang taboo talaga lest I be judged.

At least LV-  common lang sa social circle ko, Bbag ( although sikat na din) , Chloe, miumiu, Gucci leather and some chanels hindi halatang luxury.     

Oo nga, if I go to the Hermes party...ma out of place lang me.  I went once to LV GB's party years ago- para ma try lang that was when they launched those shiny bags ( sorry forgot the name) , felt out of place and trying hard to socialize..maybe I just don't have the ready smile and attitude for it.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 12:24:55 PM by prisma »

freeswan

• I am the new superhero!
  • Super GirlTalker
  • I am a beautiful swan
    • Swan Princess
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2009, 12:31:35 PM »
ohhh.. well, hello Hermes?

sa dating Max Brenner pala ito? I felt sad naman when I went to Greenbelt 2 months ago when watching The Proposal. I told fiance, Tara, Max Brenner tayo! only to find out baklas na yung name nila sa building. gusto ko pa naman yung place kasi perfect tambay, gilid sa kalsada. now, it's Hermes! d kaya the place is too small for Hermes? compare to LV, Gucci, etc.. the shops "inside" are bigger ha.
I am happy. I am blessed. I feel loved. I am in love.

haiku

• GirlTalker
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2009, 09:39:55 PM »
i heard from an insider na sold out na yung mga birkin, even before store has officially opened....

vhanya

• goDdess and L0VeR
  • Super GirlTalker
  • not just your ordinary girl c",)
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2009, 07:42:08 PM »
^ well kasi limited lang naman din ilalabas eh. so yeah malamang nga sold out na

kutingpie

• le fabulous, bipolar & certified
  • Super GirlTalker
  • living creepily ever after
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2009, 01:32:09 PM »
for auction na mga bags ng ibang kapamilya stars, like hermes:

http://shopandshare.ph/index2.html

We're all water from different rivers, that's why it's so easy to meet.
We're all water in this vast, vast ocean, someday we'll evaporate together ~ Yoko Ono

★♥ѼREAL EYES REALIZE REAL LIES★♥Ѽ

vhanya

• goDdess and L0VeR
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2009, 01:39:12 PM »
ambait ni angel locsin. hermes pa talaga yung dinonate nya? she has big big heart, bless her and more projects for her =)

onethird

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2009, 10:27:50 PM »
I read sa newspaper recently na December daw opening.

Here's the  article http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?articleId=514511&publicationSubCategoryId=452 at Phil Star.

flowergirl

• GirlTalker
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2009, 12:20:04 AM »
Last December my Mom and Dad asked me kung anong gusto kung birthday gift when i turn 25..I told them i want hermes birkin bag kasi yun yung ultimate dream bag ko..Sabi nila mahirap yan kasi sobrang mahal.

I celebrated my bday last august..Kagabi lang binigay yung belated bday gift nila sakin kasi bago lang dumating..Pag open ko nung box nandun na ang Black and Red birkin..I cried sa sobrang saya..Naging dalawa agad birkin ko na hindi ko ini expect..Sabi ni Mom hiraman daw kami...so sweet my parents.. ;D

friedfish

• GirlTalker
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2009, 12:07:04 PM »
can you post pic?

vhanya

• goDdess and L0VeR
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2009, 02:51:07 PM »
congrats sis! =) pics please

friedfish

• GirlTalker
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2009, 08:55:07 PM »
more or less hw much  ba ang birkin and what size ang ok. if ever i buy 1, it will be my 1st and last na.

vhanya

• goDdess and L0VeR
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2009, 01:57:54 PM »
^birkin 35 for me. at least $10k. depends on the leather and hardware
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 02:05:30 PM by vhanya »

sabster

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Sabster
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2009, 10:07:40 PM »
Heard birkins will be selling for 550k up in H Manila

friedfish

• GirlTalker
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2009, 10:48:54 PM »
oh my.ganun ka expensive?

fashion_addict

• Is putting her make-up on while busy being a
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • I'm noxious...
    • The Beauty Junkee
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2009, 02:14:36 AM »
^^oh my, hindi ko talaga ma- gets kung bakit ganito kamahal ang mga bag ng hermes.

mukhang di ko man lang papasukan itong store na ito...wala naman kasi akong mabibili! at kung meron man, LV na lang makakatipid pako. :)

Tory Burch ang inaabangan ko. :p

toodee

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2009, 07:47:16 AM »
^^oh my, hindi ko talaga ma- gets kung bakit ganito kamahal ang mga bag ng hermes.

mukhang di ko man lang papasukan itong store na ito...wala naman kasi akong mabibili! at kung meron man, LV na lang makakatipid pako. :)

Tory Burch ang inaabangan ko. :p

I am also looking forward to Tory Burch. Sana not toooo overpriced and sana madaming Revas :)

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.