Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day MON 24 NOV 14
Have a loved one with cancer? Remind him that he's not alone by spending time with him and doing things that make him smile (e.g., watch
  • Good House Keeping
    The New Mrs. Pitt, Angelina Jolie, is on the cover of the November issue of Good Housekeeping!
    Good Housekeeping
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Eclipse 24/7 Fitness Center  (Read 52834 times)

honeybunny

• i'm a super dooper, mega, hyper
  • Super GirlTalker
  • hahaha
Re: Eclipse 24/7 Fitness Center
« Reply #200 on: April 10, 2012, 12:55:54 AM »
i am looking for a gym buddy sa shaw branch, planning to go to the gym between 6pm and 10pm.
i don't need education, i need inspiration.
                   if i was just educated, i'd be a damn fool.

*whoever said money can't buy happiness didn't know where to go shopping

ning kuting

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #201 on: April 17, 2012, 11:14:19 AM »
Gusto ko magtry sa Shaw branch ng one month. May shower ba sila? Ok lang ba di kumuha ng trainer kahit total newbie ako?

honeybunny

• Super GirlTalker
  • hahaha
« Reply #202 on: April 18, 2012, 12:07:02 AM »
^sis mag try tayo sige kahit one month lang. :) kasi baka pag nag 3months agad ako e tamarin na ako heheeh ;D

glacy_rein

• me, myself, and i
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • I am the author of my life.
« Reply #203 on: April 18, 2012, 01:53:29 AM »
^^yes sis may shower sila and sa first day may briefing. they will give a program naman to start with.
I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.

fibia

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #204 on: April 18, 2012, 06:39:33 AM »
^sis mag try tayo sige kahit one month lang. :) kasi baka pag nag 3months agad ako e tamarin na ako heheeh ;D

Ako im looking for kasabay sa gym... Ive tried in malate pero malayo kasi i seldom drive and i live in makati...gusto ko sa shaw naghshanap ako ng gym buddy who also works in makati

ning kuting

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #205 on: April 18, 2012, 01:00:46 PM »
^ Naku sis. I work in Shaw not in Makati but we can still go together to workout and to avail of the partner rate. I sent a PM to sis honeybunny. I know pwede ang 3 sa partner rates.

glacy_rein

• me, myself, and i
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #206 on: April 18, 2012, 02:20:08 PM »
4k lang babayaran if 3-mo and partner rates kukunin niyo... kakakuha ko nga lang din eh kaso wala akong gym buddies kaya tinatamad akong pumunta... can i join you guys? tara? maliit lang kasi ratio ng girls dun eh...
I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.

ning kuting

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #207 on: April 18, 2012, 03:36:19 PM »
^Tara sama-sama tayo sis. Plan ko MWF e. Ikaw ba? What time ka usually nagpupunta?

jo1

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #208 on: April 20, 2012, 12:54:39 AM »
uyyy, join ako sa inyo ladies... shaw branch right? gusto ko sana yung 3month rate... grabe long overdue nako...

MWF is good for me - still deciding on the time though so let me know what time you ladies have in mind...

question - is it better to work out at the end of the day (i.e. after work) or before? i'm on the nightshift so while I would love to work out in the morning, i'm afraid i'd be wide awake for hours and lose precious sleep time prior to my shift
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 01:07:54 AM by jo1 »
Life. Less Solitary.

honeybunny

• Super GirlTalker
  • hahaha
« Reply #209 on: April 27, 2012, 04:17:35 AM »
^ang sabi sa akin sis, dapat daw before going to work kasi pag after work e pagod ka na so no energy na mag work out kaya walang effect din

magiging energetic/alive ka kasi pag nag work out ka before magwork. well yun ang sabi sa akin..

sunstreaker

• GirlTalker
« Reply #210 on: April 27, 2012, 10:03:26 AM »
The best time to train is the time you can allot :)

Working in the graveyard shift before, I personally prefer to train before work than after.. however, other prefer to train right after their shift so do what feels more natural to you :)
twitter.com/coachmark420

chubskidoodles

« Reply #211 on: April 28, 2012, 11:53:56 PM »
Hi dearies, am looking for people who can join me in the partner rates for the 3 month-membership deal. Shaw site and planning to start by 2nd week of May. Let's go!  ;)

aletheia

• Probationary
« Reply #212 on: May 04, 2012, 11:59:00 AM »
Hi dear, interested din ako to start on the 2nd week of May. Sama naman ako sa inyo. Would like to avail of the partner membership din. PM me po. Thanks! :)

aletheia

• Probationary
« Reply #213 on: May 06, 2012, 07:25:18 PM »
Hi dearies, am looking for people who can join me in the partner rates for the 3 month-membership deal. Shaw site and planning to start by 2nd week of May. Let's go!  ;)

i got your PM. I cannot send a message though. Sige, if you can leave me details on where to contact you, much better po. Mandaluyong area ako kaya prefer ko din sa Eclipse Shaw. :)

glacy_rein

• me, myself, and i
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #214 on: May 11, 2012, 11:30:34 AM »
sabay kame ni sis ning kuting dito.. we go mwf 8:30am less people it is. join na! :D

chubskidoodles

« Reply #215 on: May 12, 2012, 07:19:32 PM »
i got your PM. I cannot send a message though. Sige, if you can leave me details on where to contact you, much better po. Mandaluyong area ako kaya prefer ko din sa Eclipse Shaw. :)
Sent you PM sis. Hopefully we can still get another member to join us  ;)

aletheia

• Probationary
« Reply #216 on: May 13, 2012, 11:40:29 AM »
Sent you PM sis. Hopefully we can still get another member to join us  ;)

Sure sis. Will SMS you. :) I got one from pEx. Magrerenew daw sya by the end of the month. ^^,
I will coordinate with him. How much ba each kapag 3 tayong mag-eenroll for 3mos membership?

sabay kame ni sis ning kuting dito.. we go mwf 8:30am less people it is. join na! :D

Sana matuloy kami. :) Prefer mas maaga para makapasok ako sa 10am work ko hahaha

chubskidoodles

« Reply #217 on: May 14, 2012, 08:02:36 PM »
Just called Eclipse Shaw. They can accommodate 3-5 people who can share in the 3-month partner rates. Kung 3 tayo, we can pay 2,666 nalang for 3 months. Better kung mas marami para mas mura hehe.

Hookkaayyy guys, finally clarified everything with Eclipse. Even if you're availing the 3-month partner rates (Php 8,000), you still need to pay Php4,000 each. Apparently, makakadiscount ka na raw ng Php750 from the solo unlimited rate of Php4,750.

Sorry, misleading yung previous post ko. Really thought may perks if you can get more people to join.

Anyway, sis Aletheia and I are already bent on enrolling by end of May. Looking forward to a healthier, sexier and stronger us!  ;)

sunstreaker

• GirlTalker
« Reply #218 on: June 05, 2012, 11:34:24 PM »
twitter.com/coachmark420

jo1

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #219 on: July 31, 2012, 01:03:41 AM »
Had my first day today  :)
I discovered that my muscles are little more than al dente pasta right now.
And my knees are just plain jelly.

Haaay, dami pakong bigas na kakainin...
Life. Less Solitary.

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.