Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day SUN 21 SEP 14
Not sure how to wear print on print? Pair pieces in the same color palette to keep your look tasteful.
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Lacoste thread  (Read 86717 times)

tabbru

• Senior GirlTalker
Re: Lacoste thread
« Reply #300 on: November 15, 2012, 09:23:12 PM »
^thanks sis! ayaw ko kasi pimunta sa store para tingnan lang price. hehe! at least ngayon, alam ko na range so if ever punta ko, may dala na ko money.  :)

Kaso sis hindi palaging may available bags sa lacoste store. Minsan meron, minsan wala. Madalas meron man limited lang ang color. Kaya dapat pag may nagustuhan ka sa store ay bilin mo na agad.  ;)
I shop, therefore I am.

sky_butterfly17

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #301 on: November 16, 2012, 05:04:48 PM »
Sa rob. galleria madaming bags

roxybrat

• Junior GirlTalker
  • wife, mom and
« Reply #302 on: November 17, 2012, 07:47:22 PM »
napadaan ako kanina sa lacoste trinoma. sale mga shoes.. may time na may pila pa sa labas ng store.. marami bumibili rin.. un flats usually nasa 2k plus.. marami pa sizes,, :)
"Let’s turn our mistakes into lessons and our fears into hopes. We should have a faith in ourselves and keep strong!"

akireyhoj

« Reply #303 on: November 17, 2012, 09:02:00 PM »
Sa resorts world sale din shoes..

shineadet

• GirlTalker
« Reply #304 on: November 18, 2012, 12:12:03 AM »
sa world trade center may 2 stores na lacoste bags mga tinda pero hindi lacoste name ng store nila. P2500.00 each bag kahit anong design.  i checked the materials, masyadong fine yung texture ng leather compared sa texture ng orig. pero i asked one of the staff, authentic DAW. pero i doubted pa din.
" footprints in the sand"

kristinebarrios

• Daryl's baby girl, baglover, shopaholic and
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • The shopaholic chinita.
« Reply #305 on: November 18, 2012, 11:27:03 PM »
^fake yun sis

errolavi14

• GirlTalker
« Reply #306 on: November 26, 2012, 05:45:58 PM »
i wonder kung original naman yung mga poloshirt na lacoste that they sell online.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=266248063498337&set=a.115265955263216.16437.100003394360870&type=1&theater

sabi kc niya it's factory reject or i dont know the term she uses.

thanks po. para lang maalis ang doubt.

sassa

• GirlTalker
« Reply #307 on: November 26, 2012, 06:43:51 PM »
^^^ ay nakita ko din yun sis! Natempt ako bumili. Ang dami kasing bumibili parang black friday haha. Buti na lang di ko tinuloy.
You think you have forever.. but you dont.

shineadet

• GirlTalker
« Reply #308 on: November 27, 2012, 10:32:24 PM »
i wonder kung original naman yung mga poloshirt na lacoste that they sell online.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=266248063498337&set=a.115265955263216.16437.100003394360870&type=1&theater

sabi kc niya it's factory reject or i dont know the term she uses.

thanks po. para lang maalis ang doubt.

japeks. :)
" footprints in the sand"

roxybrat

• Junior GirlTalker
  • wife, mom and
« Reply #309 on: November 28, 2012, 02:30:19 PM »
^tawag nila dun overruns daw.. feeling ko nga fake talaga.. nagkalat na sya actually..
"Let’s turn our mistakes into lessons and our fears into hopes. We should have a faith in ourselves and keep strong!"

errolavi14

• GirlTalker
« Reply #310 on: November 28, 2012, 07:49:05 PM »
kaka curious kase e. pero sobrang mura naman ata.  ???

junepets

• pink.purple.blue.green.yellow. red.elephant.hellokitty. havainas.lacoste
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Happily married to the one I truly love....
    • my IG
« Reply #311 on: November 28, 2012, 09:45:08 PM »
Sale shoes sa powerplant... :)
first love is important but last love is VERY VERY important.... because first love teaches what is love and last love teaches WHAT IS LIFE.

http://ytterpenuj.blogspot.com

silverlilac

• Super GirlTalker
  • Lovin' My Life...:)
    • A World of Serendipity
« Reply #312 on: December 19, 2012, 10:21:09 PM »
napadaan kami sa Lacoste in Greenbelt 3 kanina, bought a hobo bag :D sabi ng SA kakadating lang daw nung ganung style last night... was torn between the red and the navy blue, pero in the end i opted to be practical with the color, and went with the navy hobo.
"It's just something that happens as you grow up: You realize it's less important to have many friends, and more important to have REAL ones..." - Richie Rich

http://aworldofserendipity.wordpress.com/

mrsB

• Junior GirlTalker
    • Ces in the City
« Reply #313 on: December 19, 2012, 11:20:20 PM »
^ I saw some hobo bags too at Trinoma. Ang gusto ko naman ay yung pink kaso meron na akong red na parating from US, nabili namin online (on sale).

Antigone

• Live Free <3
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #314 on: December 20, 2012, 12:10:34 AM »
I bought the pink large shoppers bag. Nasira na kasi mga zippers ng longchamp ko sana eto magtagal.
Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.

http://kikaymd.blogspot.com/

junepets

• pink.purple.blue.green.yellow. red.elephant.hellokitty. havainas.lacoste
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Happily married to the one I truly love....
    • my IG
« Reply #315 on: December 20, 2012, 03:58:02 PM »
^ I saw some hobo bags too at Trinoma. Ang gusto ko naman ay yung pink kaso meron na akong red na parating from US, nabili namin online (on sale).

hi sis.. is this baby pink or hot pink shade?
first love is important but last love is VERY VERY important.... because first love teaches what is love and last love teaches WHAT IS LIFE.

http://ytterpenuj.blogspot.com

akireyhoj

« Reply #316 on: December 20, 2012, 04:02:46 PM »
napadaan kami sa Lacoste in Greenbelt 3 kanina, bought a hobo bag :D sabi ng SA kakadating lang daw nung ganung style last night... was torn between the red and the navy blue, pero in the end i opted to be practical with the color, and went with the navy hobo.

sis irene anong style/model nyan?

silverlilac

• Super GirlTalker
    • A World of Serendipity
« Reply #317 on: December 20, 2012, 04:21:13 PM »
^sis i can't find an exact match sa images online, but the print/design and material on the front part is like this , pero hobo style. ;)
"It's just something that happens as you grow up: You realize it's less important to have many friends, and more important to have REAL ones..." - Richie Rich

kriztina

• GirlTalker
« Reply #318 on: December 20, 2012, 05:58:22 PM »

Eto yung nasa trinoma kahapon, may smaller size din dyan. Tuesday night daw dumating.

http://shop.lacoste.com/Lacoste-New-Classic-Hobo/dp/B008RAZRVC

Yung square shape naubos sayang. Sana binili ko na nung monday.
Signature edited.

silverlilac

• Super GirlTalker
    • A World of Serendipity
« Reply #319 on: December 20, 2012, 06:12:22 PM »
^ganyan na smaller size yung nabili ko, sis! meron pang square-shaped sa Greenbelt 3 branch yesterday ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.