1/2 kilo clams
1/2 kilo shrimps
extra virgin olive oil
garlic (lots of garlic)
angel hair pasta (san remo, 2-minutes cooking)
best eaten with toasted focaccia bread
1. boil shrimps and clams, separately.
* deveined, or with head/shells intact
2. saute shrimps and clams with butter and garlic separately [para hindi mag-mix yung lasa nila]. then set aside.
3. boil angel hair pasta
4. on a pan, place olive oil, heat, then again saute with the pre-sauteed shrimp and clams, a sprinkle of chili flakes, then add white wine, let stand to boil, until the alcohol evaporates, then add the pasta, toss.
5. plate, then sprinkle with parsely. eat with toasted focaccia bread.