Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day WED 03 SEP 14
When you read the newspaper in the morning, check out the funnies too--they'll put a smile on your face before you head for work.
  • Good House Keeping
    Forever young Cheska Garcia-Kramer talks about her stay-gorgeous secrets, mommy bliss, and the surprising success of #TeamKramer in the August issue a.k.a. the Anti-Aging Special of Good Housekeeping!
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Build the confidence to strut in a pair of jeans with our 28-day pound-shedding, lean muscle-building workout, and learn the best cuts for your body type with our easy style guide.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: BAler, Aurora  (Read 50505 times)

kaisha

• Senior GirlTalker
BAler, Aurora
« on: September 18, 2009, 02:31:49 PM »
any inputs mga sis?
ok din daw dito mag surf eh...who has tried the waves here?
whata re the other tourist spots here? thanks!!!
that which is me, is nobody else!!!

tikoytan

Re: BAler, Aurora
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2009, 11:53:19 AM »
Hi, I saw your post. You may want to try Travel Factor Surfvivor Baler this coming long weekend (Nov 28-30, 2009)
See link: http://thetravelfactor.multiply.com/calendar/2009/11/28

See you! Surf's up!
« Last Edit: November 18, 2009, 11:58:11 AM by tikoytan »

exterramerma

• GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2009, 09:46:28 PM »
baler is great! i love everything about it, except the LONG and ROUGH travel. hehe. Surfing is great, although the waves can be pretty rough (for beginners) this time of the year. during summer the waves are more gentle. ;-) Meron na din dung surfboard rentals and instructors.  There are several sights you can go to.. dun sa Balete, Charlie's point, Semento Reef, Ermita, and a waterfall whose name I forgot. I'm pretty sure there are other places to go to aside from these.. Going to baler isn't expensive either.. for 400-500 pesos you can get a fan room good for 2. Pamasahe would be about 1000. Basta, I love baler because of the friendly locals and good food at Bay's inn. hahaha!
fly like a butterfly, sting like a man-o-war

port80*

• a proud baby-wearing, cloth-nappying momma!
  • Super GirlTalker
    • my travel blog
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2009, 12:25:55 PM »
^I agree with you sis.  I've been to Baler only once and swore I'll never go back because of the travel.  As in suka talaga ang inabot ko... grabe 2 hours ba yun of tight zigzags??? 

But anyway, here's my blog of Baler from a loooong way back if you're interested on the sights of Baler.  It was a packaged tour that we got and we traveled in a private van (di ko talaga ma-imagine kung nag-bus pa kami). 

http://www.travelblog.org/Asia/Philippines/Baler/blog-80204.html
I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to move.
~ Robert Louis Stevenson ~

http://www.travelblog.org/Bloggers/port80/

Shery

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2009, 02:02:36 PM »
san po ok tumuloy sa baler? how much po kaya per night?
Ang Kulet ng Buhay

kaisha

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2009, 11:35:02 PM »
Hi, I saw your post. You may want to try Travel Factor Surfvivor Baler this coming long weekend (Nov 28-30, 2009)
See link: http://thetravelfactor.multiply.com/calendar/2009/11/28

See you! Surf's up!

thanks po...kaya lang di ako available that time...hopefully next time makasama...=)

^I agree with you sis.  I've been to Baler only once and swore I'll never go back because of the travel.  As in suka talaga ang inabot ko... grabe 2 hours ba yun of tight zigzags??? 

But anyway, here's my blog of Baler from a loooong way back if you're interested on the sights of Baler.  It was a packaged tour that we got and we traveled in a private van (di ko talaga ma-imagine kung nag-bus pa kami). 

http://www.travelblog.org/Asia/Philippines/Baler/blog-80204.html

saw your blog---grabe, ang ganda.... kelan kaya ako makakapunta ng baler...hasyh!!!

exterramerma

• GirlTalker
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2009, 07:31:39 PM »
san po ok tumuloy sa baler? how much po kaya per night?

for me the best is bay's inn. affordable na, malapit pa. hehe. you can get a fan room good for two at 500pesos. 900+ ata yung aircon. ;)

port80*

• a proud baby-wearing, cloth-nappying momma!
  • Super GirlTalker
    • my travel blog
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2009, 10:21:34 PM »
^I agree sis.  Yung tinuluyan kasi namin dati arranged by the travel agency.  Ok lang din naman siya pero across the beach siya at ang pangit ng food.  Fully-booked daw kasi lagi yang Bay's Inn. 
I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to move.
~ Robert Louis Stevenson ~

http://www.travelblog.org/Bloggers/port80/

exterramerma

• GirlTalker
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2009, 07:36:21 PM »
yeah..if you want to stay in bay's inn..you have to book in ADVANCE. i mean talagang Advance like 2 weeks before! hahhaha :) well it depends din naman..pag tagulan wala naman yata gano tao..unless may event or something. the best pa food sa bay's inn! ;)

superbe

• GirlTalker
  • ... livin' my life and lovin' it
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2010, 11:06:40 PM »
baler is great! i love everything about it, except the LONG and ROUGH travel. hehe. Surfing is great, although the waves can be pretty rough (for beginners) this time of the year. during summer the waves are more gentle. ;-) Meron na din dung surfboard rentals and instructors.  There are several sights you can go to.. dun sa Balete, Charlie's point, Semento Reef, Ermita, and a waterfall whose name I forgot. I'm pretty sure there are other places to go to aside from these.. Going to baler isn't expensive either.. for 400-500 pesos you can get a fan room good for 2. Pamasahe would be about 1000. Basta, I love baler because of the friendly locals and good food at Bay's inn. LOL!

KAUNAYAN FALLS po name ng falls sis. it's located in San Luis Aurora. Ang sarap dito kasi sobrang lamig ng water. :)
"when life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile" :)

kaisha

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2010, 12:53:59 PM »
i'm from baguio...i'm planning to go to baler by april or may... can you guys suggest an IT for me...and an estimated budget as well...thanks... would i be able to tour the must see spots in baler in 2 days? thanks!..=)

sweetscience

• Certified
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • I ♥ the Butterfly effect...
    • Sweetscience08 Online shop
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2010, 01:40:11 PM »
im interested din..same queries like sis kaisha's.. also, may contact number kayo ng Bay's Inn..pano magpa-reserve sa kanila..phone call lang?kailangan agad ng payment? TIA
http://sweetscience08.multiply.com

♥Got engaged last Feb 06 2011♥
♥ Our 7th anniv and Big Day on Dec 08 2011♥
Our Wedsite :)

exterramerma

• GirlTalker
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2010, 10:04:28 PM »
im interested din..same queries like sis kaisha's.. also, may contact number kayo ng Bay's Inn..pano magpa-reserve sa kanila..phone call lang?kailangan agad ng payment? TIA

kahit naman yata di muna magbayad..nakakapagpareserve naman ako kahit walang payment :) pero kailangan mo sila itxt or tawagan paminsan minsan lalo pag malapit na yung date na magcheck-in kayo.kasi minsan nagkakalecheleche ang reservations nila :-S pm ko sayo sis ang contact number nila.

iamtsina

• Yehey! Ako ay isa ng
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • I love life!
    • a dreamer.
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2010, 09:52:21 PM »
sa Kahea's Lodge naman kami nag-stay. Simple lang yung room. 5 kami lahat for 1k/night. you can check out my blog for kwento about baler. pero wala pcitures. nasa fb. hehe.
Count the stars!

www.tsinatown.com

swanprincess

« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2010, 05:52:16 AM »
how much po mag-rent ng 3cycle going around Baler?

rockONsaint

• Super GirlTalker
  • DON'T INVADE MY AURA!
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2010, 06:20:17 PM »
Gusto kasi ng Daddy ko last year magBaler, Aurora kami.  Pero kala ko puro surfing lang like pwede naman naming gawin yun sa La Union mas malapit pa samin.

Nung nagpunta kami ng Bicol last year din, may nakita kaming daan papunta dun.  Meron pa bang ibang way like if you're coming from Tarlac or Pampanga?  Is there a shorter way to Baler?  Private ride kami hindi kami magcommute.

And I stumbled upon this blog (scroll down niyo nalang)
http://www.ivanhenares.com/search?updated-min=2009-01-01T00%3A00%3A00%2B08%3A00&updated-max=2010-01-01T00%3A00%3A00%2B08%3A00&max-results=50

Ang dami rin palang extreme adventures dito na pwedeng gawin kala ko surfing lang.  Coolness!  8)

Meron na bang nakapagtry sa inyo ng mga activities posted dun sa blog?  Mga magkano kaya?

Thanks a lot.   :)

« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 06:29:15 PM by rockONsaint »

banshee_05

« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2010, 11:41:02 AM »
Friend Ian of Team Urban Break is organizing a trip to Baler on the 20th February.  I, on the otherhand will be in Singapore, pero saya nito if you can come!

Start:        Feb 20, '10 01:00a
Lets head to the east coast and try the waves up in Baler for only P2,250!!!

Inclusions:
Accommodations in Bnew Aliya Surf Resort
Air conditioned Transportation
2 Hours of surfing lessons with your own board and instructor

Interested?
For more information, contact us at
0920-9503921 / 0922-5651154
email: [email protected]

Or visit _http://teamurbanbreak.multiply.com/photos/album/22/BALER_SURF_BREAK_package
« Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 11:45:40 AM by banshee_05 »

exterramerma

• GirlTalker
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2010, 03:28:00 AM »
Gusto kasi ng Daddy ko last year magBaler, Aurora kami.  Pero kala ko puro surfing lang like pwede naman naming gawin yun sa La Union mas malapit pa samin.

Nung nagpunta kami ng Bicol last year din, may nakita kaming daan papunta dun.  Meron pa bang ibang way like if you're coming from Tarlac or Pampanga?  Is there a shorter way to Baler?  Private ride kami hindi kami magcommute.

And I stumbled upon this blog (scroll down niyo nalang)
http://www.ivanhenares.com/search?updated-min=2009-01-01T00%3A00%3A00%2B08%3A00&updated-max=2010-01-01T00%3A00%3A00%2B08%3A00&max-results=50

Ang dami rin palang extreme adventures dito na pwedeng gawin kala ko surfing lang.  Coolness!  8)

Meron na bang nakapagtry sa inyo ng mga activities posted dun sa blog?  Mga magkano kaya?

Thanks a lot.   :)

ang alam ko lang pinakamalapit at less traffic na road to baler ay sctex.. take the tarlac exit then turn right to cabanatuan.after nun, just head to ma.aurora then baler.

re the other activities: haven't really tried any of these dun sa baler.. yung whaleshark watching i guess may time of the year.. hope you enjoy your trip sis! update mo kami if natry mo yung ibang activities :)

kaisha

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2010, 11:22:08 PM »
whaleshark watching? really? meron talaga? san dun?

foxy_lei

• GirlTalker
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2010, 11:26:05 PM »
wow, mura naman ng post last feb... we went there with travel factor, 3900 payment.. had fun surfing!!

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.