Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day MON 21 APR 14
Make sure everyone eats together at dinner every day so that no matter how busy you are, you always get even just a little quality time
  • Good House Keeping
    Find your bliss this summer! GH's guide to a calmer, luckier, and happier you. On stands now for only P120.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Real Living
    Real Living’s April 2014 issue is a thing of beauty, literally! The magazine’s Beautiful Homes issue features 43 pages which will inspire you to rethink your own space.
    Real Living
  • Women's Health
    Everything you need to score your hottest, sexiest summer EVER is in the Women’s Health March issue!
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: learning the Spanish language  (Read 19409 times)

cee_t

• Probationary
  • qué pasa?
Re: learning the Spanish language
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2010, 03:19:02 pm »
what's the first step in learning the spanish language?

gotta have passion. and patience. :D at first it's easy, but it gets harder lesson after lesson. that's speaking from experience. don't forget to have fun though! :D
mon oeil!

shahram2010

• GirlTalker
« Reply #41 on: February 15, 2010, 01:25:07 pm »
hello!!!

ask ko lang mag kano tuition sa instituto cervantes kpag mag enrol ka?..curious ako jan, before kasi lagi ko nakkita sa mga lrt ot mrt station yung mga sticker nila...

my mother kasi ask me to learn spanish, she is in spain kasi now working, so baka matuloy ako dun if ever,marunong na ako mag spanish...  ;D

pomegranate

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2010, 11:27:15 pm »
^ it's less than 3k

shahram2010

• GirlTalker
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2010, 09:31:20 am »
^less than 3k?..

for how many months nman un?

;)

menice

• GUYTalker =)
  • Super GirlTalker
  • tahimik at mabait.. period!
« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2010, 01:30:52 pm »
self study madali lang naman ang spanish.. mas mahirap pa yung portugues sa kanya. :)

pomegranate

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #45 on: February 19, 2010, 10:21:49 pm »
^^ 30 hours. It depends on your schedule. If it is TTh, then that will be for a month. You can check their website. Sulit na rin because you get to be invited to events and use the library for free.

^ good for you if you find it easy  :) I also do, madali lang yung present tense, then that's about it for me.

cee_t

• Probationary
  • qué pasa?
« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2010, 01:59:43 am »
hello!!!

ask ko lang mag kano tuition sa instituto cervantes kpag mag enrol ka?..curious ako jan, before kasi lagi ko nakkita sa mga lrt ot mrt station yung mga sticker nila...

my mother kasi ask me to learn spanish, she is in spain kasi now working, so baka matuloy ako dun if ever,marunong na ako mag spanish...  ;D

for extensive (weekdays) = less than 3thou. for extensive classes (satrudays) = a littlel bit over 3k.

if you're planning to enroll, you can call them first to avoid hassle and inquire about the schedule of classes. :)
mon oeil!

changelessme

• Very proud
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • *simply changeless me*
« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2010, 06:29:11 pm »
nag download ako nito ng audio book sa MP3 ko :) I learned many words from it! Try nyo mga sisses.
"Life is what we make it. Always has been. Always will be."
http://simplybechay72.blogspot.com/
http://jayceejayjay.blogspot.com/

ms. independent

• PRODIGAL DAUGHTER of GT and a moody
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • First Time Entrepreneur
« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2010, 06:54:42 pm »
^ that is interesting... anong file sis? san mo na download?
Whatever you give a WOMAN, she's going to MULTIPLY.

Give her a SPERM, she'll give you a BABY.
Give her a HOUSE, she'll give you a HOME.
Give her a SMILE, she'll give you her HEART.

Give her a CRAP, you can expect a ton of s***.

kaisha

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #49 on: April 05, 2010, 07:43:36 pm »
^^ oo nga sis, where did you downloaded it? thanks...share...=)
that which is me, is nobody else!!!

changelessme

• Very proud
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • *simply changeless me*
« Reply #50 on: April 05, 2010, 07:58:43 pm »
^sa limewire mga sisses :)

hindi lang spanish, any language:) 

Very interesting talaga!
"Life is what we make it. Always has been. Always will be."
http://simplybechay72.blogspot.com/
http://jayceejayjay.blogspot.com/

rslynn_glv

• Happy! Happy!
  • Probationary
    • Everyday life of an Ordinary Girl
« Reply #51 on: April 10, 2010, 11:32:03 pm »
hi mga sis,

i need help... i want to learn spanish as well... gusto ko sana ipasok cya sa educational assistance program namin sa office pero ang kailangan nila ay CHED accredited. i already called instituto de cervantes ndi sila under ng CHED eh so ndi pede... sayang naman kasi educational assistance namin ndi ko nagagamit... may alam ba kayong school na nag ooffer ng spanish lessons pero CHED accredited?

TIA
"The most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone to love the way you love, well, that's just fabulous."

gorgeouschef

• "taray duchess"
  • Senior GirlTalker
    • http://ekonomistangpinay.wordpress.com
« Reply #52 on: April 17, 2010, 05:58:57 am »
@ rslynn_glv , try to check PNU website. may mga programs sila for foreign languages, not sure lang sa Spanish, kasi french nagtuturo sila..

loveavenue

• GirlTalker
« Reply #53 on: April 22, 2010, 12:13:24 pm »
i love spanish language. their accent is so romantic. pag makarinig ako ng spanish songs, lalo na sung by a spanish-speaker, nakaka-inlove! would love to learn their language. wala lang talaga akong time.

ladylucille

• boom boom pow!
  • GirlTalker
« Reply #54 on: November 12, 2010, 04:27:31 pm »
i love spanish language. their accent is so romantic. pag makarinig ako ng spanish songs, lalo na sung by a spanish-speaker, nakaka-inlove! would love to learn their language. wala lang talaga akong time.

my husband says that too.  he loves hearing spanish words.
i enrolled to instituto back then pero masyado mabilis magturo for me.

i want a personal teacher sana.  you know anyone?
or sino Ok na prof sa instituto??
I can only give you love that lasts forever,
And a promise to be near each time you call.
And the only heart I own
For you and you alone
That's all,
That's all...

yaelski18

• Super Praning
  • GirlTalker
    • Yaelski at Twitter
« Reply #55 on: November 15, 2010, 02:23:11 pm »
hi mga sis,

i need help... i want to learn spanish as well... gusto ko sana ipasok cya sa educational assistance program namin sa office pero ang kailangan nila ay CHED accredited. i already called instituto de cervantes ndi sila under ng CHED eh so ndi pede... sayang naman kasi educational assistance namin ndi ko nagagamit... may alam ba kayong school na nag ooffer ng spanish lessons pero CHED accredited?

TIA

Try UP-Diliman College of Arts and Letters. They offer language courses din kasi to non-UP students. Baka pwede since galing na iyon sa isang CHED-recognized university.

Personally though, I haven't heard of any language center that's "CHED-accredited." Independent language schools don't need a CHED permit to operate.
It is not a bad idea to get in the habit of writing down one's thoughts. It saves one having to bother anyone else with them. ~ Isabel Colegate

pomegranate

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #56 on: November 16, 2010, 01:25:18 am »
^^ si marlon or si . . . I forgot his name (I'll get back to this), yung bestfriend ni Mila. Sila yung in demand although si Marlon strict pero grabe natuto naman ako sa kanya. The latter is so relaxed pero ang galing mag present ng lesson, na-master ko yung mga past tense sa kanya. Yung class ninyo puede mag petition kung sino gusto ninyong professor.

Kung may time talaga kayo, tuloy ninyo lang at wag kayong titigil. Napatigil ako kasi conflict sa sched, or rather di ko na kakayanin. May major exams kasi ever 6 levels so kailangan alam mo yung previous lesson talaga. Yung friend ko na kasabayan ko from last year, kakainggit, mag-level 21 na siya.

ladylucille

• boom boom pow!
  • GirlTalker
« Reply #57 on: November 16, 2010, 10:23:54 am »
^^ si marlon or si . . . I forgot his name (I'll get back to this), yung bestfriend ni Mila. Sila yung in demand although si Marlon strict pero grabe natuto naman ako sa kanya. The latter is so relaxed pero ang galing mag present ng lesson, na-master ko yung mga past tense sa kanya. Yung class ninyo puede mag petition kung sino gusto ninyong professor.

Kung may time talaga kayo, tuloy ninyo lang at wag kayong titigil. Napatigil ako kasi conflict sa sched, or rather di ko na kakayanin. May major exams kasi ever 6 levels so kailangan alam mo yung previous lesson talaga. Yung friend ko na kasabayan ko from last year, kakainggit, mag-level 21 na siya.

sis pomegranate, eto names ng mga instructors nila baka maalala mo:
SALES,Marlon James
BABISTA,Reynaldo
GARCA IBARRA,Francisco
LIM,Sandra
ESCOTO-RAMOS,Liza
YOUNG,Mara Luisa
MALIG BIE,Salvador, Jr.
REGALA,Trinidad
AGUAYO TREVIO,Fatima

I'm planning to enroll kasi next month.  The first time i enrolled mga 4 classes lang yata ako umattend tapos parang ayoko na at parang ang bilis magturo ng nung teacher.  Babae yun eh pero di ko na matandaan. 

So this time serious na ko, I really really want to learn spanish language! :)
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 10:26:09 am by ladylucille »
And the only heart I own
For you and you alone
That's all,
That's all...

pomegranate

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #58 on: November 17, 2010, 04:07:12 am »
Si Badge sis, MALIG BIE,Salvador, Jr., super galing niyan kaya in-demand lagi. Silang dalawa ni Marlon magaling, pero si Marlon parang lagi kang nakainom ng kape sa klase niya hahaha pero matututo ka talaga (nagbabagsak daw pala siya). Yung iba gusto nila native ang nagtuturo kasi nga dahil ng accent and intonation, pero IMO it will follow. Ang local teachers kasi, kahit si Luisa, alam nila paano ang atake sa lesson kasi they've been students also. Advisable ang native teachers kung sa conversation class kasi dun it is more of a review of the past lessons, so the focus is not so much on the grammar but on the usage and colloquials that can't be translated per se using the ordinary dictionary. Que guay, di ba? Enroll ka sis, then update ka lang :)

ladylucille

• boom boom pow!
  • GirlTalker
« Reply #59 on: November 17, 2010, 02:09:40 pm »
Thanks sis pomegranate.

I'll enroll next month na!! YEY!  Thanks so much to YOU!  :-*

Ikaw ba?  Are you still learning the language?  Hanggang anong level ka umabot?
And the only heart I own
For you and you alone
That's all,
That's all...

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
The Top 10 Legs in Local Showbiz
We round up the sexiest legs in local showbiz.
5 Quick Ways to Get Rid of Post-Bakasyon Blues
Get yourself out of bed and out the door.
FNites! What Reminds You of Summer?
Send us a photo and we might feature it on the website!
FN's Top 10 SPF Beauty Picks for Summer 2014
These babies are mighty protectors from the sun's harmful UV rays.