Comfort food, home ideas, and heartwarming stories—all in the July 2016 issue of Good Housekeeping Philippines. Available on newsstands and in bookstores nationwide.

Grab a copy now!

Good Housekeeping
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: US TV: Scandal  (Read 18374 times)

mrs_mcta

• Junior GirlTalker
Re: US TV: Scandal
« Reply #260 on: April 29, 2015, 04:27:00 AM »
I thought continuous pa din ang fling ni Liv with Russel natuwa ako sa ending na biglang tinutukan niya and alam na pala niya.

I'm thinking either Russel will report this back to Rowan and still be loyal to him and then disappear for a while or kunwaring loyal pa din to Rowan but will be like Jake na magbabagong loob and he will make Rowan believe na he's still on his side or totally turn his back on Rowan and join sila Olivia, Jake and the rest.
mrs. a. || eleven.twelve.thirteen

RoManHoliday

• GirlTalker
« Reply #261 on: May 18, 2015, 04:49:55 PM »
Soooo Liv and Fitz are back together. Nakakaloka. And Jake (for now) is out of the picture. I hope they will reconsider bringing back the team-up for next season kasi mas gusto ko na si Jake kesa kay Fitz.

I'm a little confused about what happened with Mellie. Did she not realize that the man she made a deal with was the man who killed her son?

mrs_mcta

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #262 on: May 19, 2015, 05:14:48 AM »
I thought Liv ran away with Jake -- kase diba yung scene was nasa door lang si Jake and then kumakatok si Fitz, walang tao, I thought sumama na si Liv yun pala nasa White House na siya waiting for Fitz.

I think walang alam si Mellie dun sa background or the whole story sa pag patay sa anak niya.
mrs. a. || eleven.twelve.thirteen

greenarrowbabe

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #263 on: May 20, 2015, 08:26:22 AM »
^ i thought so too. kala ko nag elope na sila ni Jake. rooting for Jake kasi e. si Pres kasi masyadong complicated. nakakasawa na.

I'm not lost, just undiscovered.

ohcmon

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #264 on: January 04, 2016, 10:58:46 PM »
Am I the only one who dislikes Liv? Naiirita ako sa kanya. Masyado siyang nagmamaganda. Hahahaha

Mellie is my favorite! #Mellitz charot

sarsingkit

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #265 on: January 04, 2016, 11:03:06 PM »
^me too. I do not like Liv. Eto yung series na gusto ko lahat ng characters except yung bida. Hehe. Ayoko sa kanila ni Fitz. Parang oa masyado, feeling teenager.

_gigles_

• Super GirlTalker
    • MissChief brushes and brush rolls
« Reply #266 on: January 05, 2016, 07:22:06 PM »
^ayoko din si Fitz and Liv. their relationship is one step forward two steps back. And true masyadong oa and feeling teenager. This show would've been a lot better if tinanggal na lang yung love story ni Fitz and Liv. Iba na lang sana.

Razchelle

• GirlTalker
« Reply #267 on: July 05, 2016, 10:30:32 PM »
I love Olivia and Jake Ballard. Naaartehan na ako dito ke Olivia, hindi mo alam kung ano ang gusto.
Even the word 'IMPOSSIBLE' says 'I M POSSIBLE'

follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.