Easy recipes, doable beauty tips, a 30-day fitness guide, and so much more in the September issue of Good Housekeeping Philippines, out now.

Grab a copy now!

Good Housekeeping
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: US TV: The Night Of  (Read 120 times)

Gaysha

• GirlTalker
US TV: The Night Of
« on: September 13, 2016, 08:43:24 PM »
A Must see for intelligent viewers lol. For sure hahakot ng Emmy's to next year. Pinanood ko sya in sync with the US audience, dahil meron akong HBO Now subscription. Wala akong cable dito, So IDK if pinalabas to dito sa local HBO.

The Night Of is an American eight-part crime drama television miniseries based on Criminal Justice, a 2008–09 British television series.

Critical reception
The Night Of has received critical acclaim. On Metacritic, it currently has a score of 90, indicating "universal acclaim" based on 40 reviews. It currently has a score of 95% on Rotten Tomatoes with an average rating of 8.5/10 based on 59 reviews; its consensus reads, "The Night Of is a richly crafted, exquisitely performed mystery that will keep viewers enthralled and leave them devastated."

FOURever

• My username does not fit me anymore :X
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Anything could happen.
Re: US TV: The Night Of
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2016, 04:39:48 AM »
Wow. Will try to watch this. Sana magustuhan ko :)
I like games well played :)

TomHansen

• Not a
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • Wait for it..
Re: US TV: The Night Of
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2016, 12:36:59 AM »
6/10 ito for me, maganda yung first 2-3 episodes pero naging dragging na yung story hanggang sa matapos, and the ending..... pero i would still recommend this to everyone dahil maganda naman as a whole.
Attraversiamo..

follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.