Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day MON 21 APR 14
Make sure everyone eats together at dinner every day so that no matter how busy you are, you always get even just a little quality time
  • Good House Keeping
    Find your bliss this summer! GH's guide to a calmer, luckier, and happier you. On stands now for only P120.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Real Living
    Real Living’s April 2014 issue is a thing of beauty, literally! The magazine’s Beautiful Homes issue features 43 pages which will inspire you to rethink your own space.
    Real Living
  • Women's Health
    Everything you need to score your hottest, sexiest summer EVER is in the Women’s Health March issue!
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: US TV: Revenge  (Read 37504 times)

angel..

• Super GirlTalker
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #480 on: April 15, 2014, 10:25:49 am »
^Ay grabe excited na ko sa preview mo! ;D

IMO, si Charlotte parang si Declan at Ashley lang din. Hindi maapektuhan ang story kung mawawala sila. Ang swerte lang ni Charlotte ginawa syang half sister ni Emily.
SaiLing taKes me awAy to wHere I aLwas heaRd
it c0uLd be..

little lulu

• GirlTalker
« Reply #481 on: April 15, 2014, 03:24:12 pm »
I just downloaded episode 19. This season unravelled the characters that give the face of the international terrorist organization. I'm not liking what Charlotte's about to do. Nakow.

sima

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #482 on: April 16, 2014, 02:29:32 am »
^^ I agree!  Sobrang irrelevant lang ng character ni Charlotte kesehodang half-sister pa siya ni Emily (para lang masabing may tangible proof ang affair ni David Clarke at Victoria Graysony) -- she is dispensable, sa totoo lang.  Dapat idispatcha na rin siya LOL! 

angel..

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #483 on: April 16, 2014, 09:48:58 am »
^Korek :) Parang extra na lang si Charlotte. But I'm still on episode 17, eh sabi ni sis little lulu may gagawin si Charlotte..buti naman para di sya standby mode. Excited na ko sa upcoming episodes.
SaiLing taKes me awAy to wHere I aLwas heaRd
it c0uLd be..

sugardrop

• Super GirlTalker
  • Loving life's simple pleasures.
    • J'adore Rougit
« Reply #484 on: April 16, 2014, 11:16:06 am »
^
Lalandi lang sya. ;D
A little backreading won't hurt.

J'adore Rougit

Instagram: greenappletini

insanelypurpleprincess

• Junior GirlTalker
  • OC Libran. Bookworm. Shopaholic. Traveler. Dreamer
« Reply #485 on: April 18, 2014, 02:15:57 pm »
Don't you all love how Nolan gave Dannyboy and Charlotte a semi-heart attack by making the lights pop! Gotta love it. And this Javier guy... is too short. Well, everyone is always too short for Charlotte.

And it gets thrilling that Queen Victoria is closing in on Emily. I want to see how they spin it so Emily can scheme her way out again. Plus, may red sharpie, on the red corner, Emily, then there's the black sharpie, Victoria's!

sima

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #486 on: April 19, 2014, 12:04:56 am »
^ battle of the sharpies nga ang latest episode.  Grabeng makapag-offer ng deal itong si Margaux at Daniel kaya naman kinagat nitong si Javier.

Natatawang naiirita na ako sa storyline ng Revenge -- parang Tagalog teleserye na eh.

Binabalanse yata ng casting director ang height ng mga lalaki dito sa show hahaha.  May dalawang pandak (Jack and Javier - pareho pang J, isama na rin pala natin dito si Daniel), may dalawang matangkad (Nolan at Aiden) at may average (Conrad at Paschal).

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
GIRLTalkers Talk about Shifting Careers in Their 30s
Before you take the big career shift, get some pointers from our GIRLTalkers who faced the career crossroads.
The Top 10 Legs in Local Showbiz
We round up the sexiest legs in local showbiz.
5 Quick Ways to Get Rid of Post-Bakasyon Blues
Get yourself out of bed and out the door.
FNites! What Reminds You of Summer?
Send us a photo and we might feature it on the website!
5 Ways to Reflect and Meditate When You’re Time-Bound
Whether you have five minutes or five days, a breather from all the deadlines and meetings will do you good.