Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day FRI 19 SEP 14
Feeling angsty after a break-up? Vent to your friends over coffee—not on the Internet. There's no telling who will read your rants on Facebook or Twitter.
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Headbands and Hair Accessories  (Read 40996 times)

cassiopeia

• for the love that can't be defined. yes I am a
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • count ur blessings!
Re: Headbands and Hair Accessories
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2009, 12:45:01 AM »
Girls, feathered headbands and mini hats are available in SM Department store :) Like Php 250 lang, check out my blog post with pictures:

http://styleandrelax.blogspot.com/2009/10/feathered-headbands-and-mini-hats.html

It's a lot cheaper and accessible compared to other brands :)

sis, sang SM yan?? meron bang off-white or white??? yung sa mini hats???
ravage my paranoia>>>

You are called to greatness. Every act you do is creating your glorious future. When you really think about it, there’s no such thing as an ordinary day! Live with joy!

ninja_girl

• GirlTalker
    • Style and Relax
« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2009, 04:02:21 PM »
^ meron mga headbands with white roses, sa hats naman puro black lang yung nakita.

Meron sa SM Cubao and MOA, that's where I went :)

trizh

• aiming high :)
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2009, 11:29:37 PM »
  -- wow gusto ko ring iry itong mga ito, hehe.. para new look naman..
Learn to wait for the perfect time so that you may discover that all pain found in waiting has a magnificent and awesome purpose ϋ

sweety_paige

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2009, 11:47:09 PM »
Evita Peroni, medyo mahal nga lang, pero ito lang ata ang hindi sumakit yung ulo ko na headband.
Remember my name, you'll realize how you let go of the one that has done nothing but just to love you.

trizh

• aiming high :)
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2009, 11:48:17 PM »
 ^ sis nakikita ko sa mga magazine yung products nila, super ganda ng mga headband, kaso super ganda rin ng presyo.  ;D
Learn to wait for the perfect time so that you may discover that all pain found in waiting has a magnificent and awesome purpose ϋ

sweety_paige

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2009, 11:50:05 PM »
^Yup, nakakainis nga eh, may ibang style sila na ginagaya na din.
Remember my name, you'll realize how you let go of the one that has done nothing but just to love you.

tinkerbell*

• GirlTalker
« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2009, 12:05:27 AM »
some of my fab yet affordable headbands are

-- from people are people, chain headband which i got for only 150 pesos

-- from simple joys, a thin headband encrusted with rhinestone (only 75 pesos on sale). they have a nice collection of thin headbands

-- from landmark dept. store (Kids section!), a black headband with rosette and feathers for only 50 pesos!

nabili ko mga headbands na to panahon pa yata ng season 1 ng gossip girl  ;)

kimebies

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2009, 11:01:58 PM »
Yeah, sa Egg nga rin pala magaganda yung thin headbands nga. :)

Nasa Moa ako kanina and I chanced upon feathery headbands sa department store. Maganda pagkagawa and di mukhang cheapo, ha.

enkybaby

• the rockin'
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #48 on: October 04, 2009, 11:04:58 PM »
waah was not able to resist expensive headbands from accessorize! inisip ko na lang reward ko hehe

rhumbafrapp

• Super GirlTalker
  • Vaaaaiiiin!
« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2009, 09:10:21 AM »
Im a fan of headbands! For practical purposes din, i work with kids and i cant have hair falling all over my face all the time.  :)

Hmmm, such pretty picture naman, Naiinspire ako to buy or even make my own. Have to visit SM soon. Meron kaya sa SM centerpoint?

If i want to DIY, where can i buy materials? Some items from multiply are so expensive. Yung sa SM not bad na yun price. I want yun lacey, pearl, rhinestones and rosettes. Di ko keri ang feathers, baka hilahin pa ng students ko :)

cassiopeia

• Senior GirlTalker
  • count ur blessings!
« Reply #50 on: October 05, 2009, 03:25:46 PM »
Evita Peroni, medyo mahal nga lang, pero ito lang ata ang hindi sumakit yung ulo ko na headband.

san meron ng evita peroni???
ravage my paranoia>>>

You are called to greatness. Every act you do is creating your glorious future. When you really think about it, there’s no such thing as an ordinary day! Live with joy!

kimebies

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #51 on: October 05, 2009, 04:47:52 PM »
^ If I may. :) Sa Glorietta meron.

juana_antonia

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #52 on: October 05, 2009, 08:50:08 PM »
^^Eastwood din meron E.P.
\"There is NO perfect man or perfect woman in the world, only  PERFECT LOVE... built together by an imperfect man and an imperfect woman.\" -soulmate

diyosa

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #53 on: October 05, 2009, 09:08:45 PM »
hay nakahanap din ako nung parang headbands nina anne curtis and mariel, sa landmark meron 199.75 lang. downside lang sa headband nila, parang ang dali mapigtas nung elastic pero beautiful ng itsura, parang katulad nung headband ni mariel sa opening ng pbb yesterday

m_lim

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #54 on: October 05, 2009, 09:14:48 PM »
worth it ba talaga ang Evita P? parang nakakapanghinayang gumastos ng 2k plus para sa ipit. :(

juana_antonia

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #55 on: October 05, 2009, 09:40:35 PM »
^Siguro if gagamitin mo on a daily basis (as in araw araw haha) pwede na din :). All the while I thought J. Behr yun gamit ni Mariel last night, ang galing M&M pala. :)
\"There is NO perfect man or perfect woman in the world, only  PERFECT LOVE... built together by an imperfect man and an imperfect woman.\" -soulmate

Heatherette

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #56 on: October 05, 2009, 09:50:57 PM »
^^Depende sa design sis. Gusto ko sana bumili ng mga ponytails nila dun pero napapaisip ako sa durability niya. Baka kasi in the long run, lumuwag siya so sayang naman yung binayad ko lol

Bought some clips and hair pins at EGG today. Ang gaganda niya!

bellemoi

• PACKAGES FOR BUSINESS STARTERS ( assorted apparel ) INITIAL CAPITAL OF 3,000 / 10 PIECES
  • WHOLE SELLER OF AUTHENTIC ZARA AND KOREAN CLOTHES.
« Reply #57 on: October 06, 2009, 12:07:04 PM »
hi,cassiopeia! Sorry for late reply! yup check out kyusyapparel.multiply.com....

sis, you can see my number there! pm me if you're interested...we're getting stocks of ZARA monthly... thnx sis! ;)
Kyu Sy Apparel
We have Original, Branded Clothes and Trendy Korean Clothes ON LOW PRICES.
P350 - 750 for men & women P150 - 300 for new born and kids
kyusyapparel.multiply.com
We can offer 15 - 30% OFF for whole seller

its_giselle27

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #58 on: October 06, 2009, 02:51:24 PM »
^Siguro if gagamitin mo on a daily basis (as in araw araw haha) pwede na din :). All the while I thought J. Behr yun gamit ni Mariel last night, ang galing M&M pala. :)

Sis, san available ang m&m?
'Everything will go as expected'

cassiopeia

• Senior GirlTalker
  • count ur blessings!
ravage my paranoia>>>

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.