my no bake cheesecake recipe that my friends always request and even showed them how it's done last Saturday.
3 bars cheesecake (i usually use Philadelphia but last Saturday we used Magnolia since no Philadelphia at SM and Puregold that time)
1 can condensed milk
2 all purpose cream
1 or 2 sachets gelatin
blue berry jm
1 pack crushed graham (but i usually use the whole grahams then crush it)
1/2 stick butter
1. mix graham and butter until crumbly then make crust on a container (2 9" round pie pans maybe). then freeze for atleast 1 hour.
2. using a blender, blend together creamcheese, all purpose creams and condensed milk
3. add and blend the disloved gelatin
4. slowly and carefully pour the mixture on the graham crust.
5. freeze. if possible overnight then top with blue berry jam before eating.
Mga friends ko last saturday and their kids, hindi makapaghintay na mafreeze, after pouring the mixture sa crust ayun, sinimot nila tira tira sa blender. wala pa 30 minutes the kids are asking pag pwede na daw [textspeak!]
cake. after an hour, kahit d nagfreeze, hindi nila pinatawad. we put some crushed graham on small bowls, then scooped the creamcheese mixture sa unfrozen cheesecake then topped with blueberry. ang kulit lang. hahaha.
The kids kept on saying, ang sarap ng cake. They even requested na gawa ulit but this time i hope they can wait para they can see a better presentation pag frozen na para we can top na with blue berry.