Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day TUE 25 NOV 14
Want to improve your family's health? Go organic! Consuming locally grown and preservative-free foods will go a long way to keeping you and your children healthy.
  • Good House Keeping
    The New Mrs. Pitt, Angelina Jolie, is on the cover of the November issue of Good Housekeeping!
    Good Housekeeping
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: D & C  (Read 105509 times)

leya

• Probationary
Re: D & C
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2009, 01:16:47 PM »
hello mga sis, ask ko lang kung sino na naka try ma D&C ng dahil sa thick endometrium? im still single pa kasi tapos sabi ng doctor ko kelangan akong ma raspahan kasi thick ang endometrium ko tapos naga bleeding din kasi ako minsan aabot sa 1 month mens ko, nag take naman ako ng mga gamot at huminto na sya pero takot na ko bumalik sa OB ko at baka ituloy nya ang pag raspa  :(

milkeeway

• Junior GirlTalker
  • is so alive!
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2009, 04:33:19 PM »
virgin ka pa? wag ka na paraspa, kung ok naman na mens mo wag na..
say if it's worth SAVING me...

leya

• Probationary
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2009, 04:50:52 PM »
hindi na sis, takot ako sa gastos eh  :D

baby_addict

• Probationary
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2009, 07:52:17 PM »
i have a 1 year and eight months old son.  i got pregnant with my second baby recently.  i was already 8 weeks and 5 days pregnant last monday when i had my last ultrasound.  it was when we found out that we lost the baby.  nawalan na sya ng heartbeat.  it's a case of missed abortion.  the baby died in utero and needs to be expelled.  i'm currently on medications.  i hope makuha sya sa meds.  if not kasi, my ob needs to do a d&c procedure.

for those who have undergone d&c - how was it?  painful ba?  fast lang ba recovery or para ka ring nanganak?

also, medyo saliwa sa topic - for those who have had a miscarriage or have had recurring miscarriages - did you also grieve?  how long kayo nag-grieve?  i know it's still early on in the pregnancy but i've been crying night & day. 

redrose

• living life as
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2009, 09:09:21 PM »
Hi sis baby_addict, big hug for you sis! I too just had a miscarriage, it expelled naturally. This is my 2nd miscarriage.

For me sis, I only cried one night then that's it! siguro im so strong lang and i am drawn by God's love and comfort kaya I treated it positively.

Sabi nga ilang sisses natin dito, kahit ilang weeks pa yan, the mere fact that you got pregnant and nawala is so hurting. Pero siguro iba iba tayo sis.

I pray that you will also get your strength from the Lord sis.

Pray, Hope and Don't Worry; Worry is Useless. God is Merciful and will hear your prayers. - Padre Pio of Pietrelcina

paradise11

• GirlTalker
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2009, 06:14:52 AM »
hi sis baby_addict, sis redrose, i empathize with you. i know how it feels having lost babies thrice already. 1st one was ectopic, 2nd one was no fetal heartbeat, 3rd one was blighted ovum. and they were all in a span of 8+ years of TTC journey. the gaps of my pregnancies were 2-3 years apart due to my infertility issues such as PCOS, only 1 fallopian tube left from the ectopic pregnancy.  mga sisses, allow yourself to grieve. ok lang yan. ako even if the last lost pregnancy was 2007, until now masakit pa din pag iniisip ko pero hindi na ganun kasakit unlike the previous year.  in time you will be healed.

sis baby_addict, about the experience, yung ectopic masakit talaga and i had to undergo surgery. then yung 2nd masakit din at dun ako naraspa at para akong naglelabor. but the 3rd one, it just passed out as mens na hindi naman ganun kasakit as compared with the 2nd one. for my 3rd i didn't undergo D&C. as to recovery, sis take time ka lang...kase recovery yan not just physically and emotionally. physically, after my D&C i was ok na after a few weeks. siguro mga 3weeks++.  which means i can go around na.  pero yung ambulation o pagtayo tayo, mga 2 days or so lang ako after the D&C. but i guess recovery depends on your physical ability.  meron kaseng iba na mabilis pero merong iba naman na mabagal.

good luck mga sisses sa journey.  BFP to all of us TTC!

baby_addict

• Probationary
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2009, 08:40:46 AM »
hi sisses redrose & paradise11!  thank you for your consoling words.  i'm amazed with women like you who've had recurring miscarriages.  i find you very strong that you can accept what happened and move on. i guess it is by God's grace that this is possible.

i thank God for giving me a supportive family and the best of friends.  they have been making me feel that it wasn't my fault why this happened.  they have been making me understand that it's all in the plan, that it's all in God's perfect plan.  i know naman that there's a reason why this happened to me.  i know naman that God won't give me something which i cannot handle.  maybe it's His will that i focus on my firstborn first.  maybe my son javi needs my attention and caring pa especially during his formative years which i won't be able to give him with a new baby at home.  who knows what His purpose is for making this happen.  i still believe in Him that he will help ease the pain so i too can accept this loss and move on.  i still believe that He loves us and will bless us with a baby girl next time. 

please pray for me that i won't need to undergo a d&c procedure.  sana madaan na sa meds.  thanks in advance!

hang in there, sisses.  it's comforting to know that we are not alone in this.  good luck to all of us!  i pray that God will grant us our hearts' utmost desire -- to have a baby {for me, to have a girl} -- in His own perfect time.

sweet_gurl09

• GirlTalker
  • ...i love being a gurl...
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2009, 10:03:13 AM »
ask ko lang po if para saan ito?
- Im just a simple gurl who seeks for true love -

frapi

• GirlTalker
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2009, 01:55:29 PM »
sis its a medical procedure sa mga nagkaron ng misacarriage and sa iba naman pag menopause na.

btw,i need help on this thing...sorry baka ma-OT ako ng mods pero kasi im part of the HR in our company and isa sa staff namin nagkaron ng miscarriage hindi naman sya nagpa d&c but i want her sana to have sort of paid leave (we have weird company policies) she was asking me ano kailangan,sabi ko certification lang from her doctor para mabigyan ko siya ng leave kahit 3 days,she gave me a reseta lang and it says " this is to certify ____ that she needs bed rest for 3 days"

--nyek,ano ba dapat sinulat talaga? any sample?

thanks sorry mahaba na OT pa :)

Cheesecak3

• Mom
  • Super GirlTalker
  • missing my baby so much....
    • Jan's Travel and Tours
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2009, 03:59:16 PM »
i have a 1 year and eight months old son.  i got pregnant with my second baby recently.  i was already 8 weeks and 5 days pregnant last monday when i had my last ultrasound.  it was when we found out that we lost the baby.  nawalan na sya ng heartbeat.  it's a case of missed abortion.  the baby died in utero and needs to be expelled.  i'm currently on medications.  i hope makuha sya sa meds.  if not kasi, my ob needs to do a d&c procedure.

for those who have undergone d&c - how was it?  painful ba?  fast lang ba recovery or para ka ring nanganak?

also, medyo saliwa sa topic - for those who have had a miscarriage or have had recurring miscarriages - did you also grieve?  how long kayo nag-grieve?  i know it's still early on in the pregnancy but i've been crying night & day. 

nong na d&c ako mabilis lang naman ang procedure ang masakit lang after the procedure kasi masakit ang puson ko, parang may sugat sa loob. kaya kailangan pa rin magrest. nagstay ako sa hospital ng 2 days.

I had 2 miscarriages and I always grieve. Kahit ilang taon na ang nakalipas at meron na kaming baby ngayon pinagsisindi ko pa rin sila ng kandila. naiisip ko pa rin sila at minsan nag iisip na sana kasama namin sila. Matagal ang healing process para sa akin kasi everytime na magbubuntis ako hinihiling ko kasi.

mae18

• GirlTalker
  • Pray, Hope and Dont worry. God will hear us.
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2009, 05:59:04 PM »

think positive..

sis, i had m/c last july 17 of this year, at 23 weeks, di na ako na-D&C, nakuha lang sa gamot... just pray.. evrything will be fine...
Love doesnt fail we do.

skylar-ddm

• Junior GirlTalker
  • Carpe Diem
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2009, 12:17:43 AM »
I had two miscarriages and undergone d&c for both.  ngayon nga i'm wondering if i really had to undergo the first time kase 8 weeks lang nun si baby and i think lumabas naman lahat pero na-D&C pa rin ako.  yung 2nd time , i really had to undergo it kase daw naiwan pa yung placenta, almost 11 weeks na nun si baby.  It wasnt painful kase under anesthesia naman during the procedure, as in paggising ko nasa recovery room na ako and tapos na yung procedure. then after that under pain relievers na ako so wala talagang physical pain.  emotional pain ang pinakamahirap lalo na yung 2nd time of losing the baby. Iyak ako ng iyak everyday for almost a week tapos i moved on na pero shempre until now naiiyak pa rin lalo na pag nakakabasa ako ng mga posts dito na same experience.  til now wala pa kame anak pero im hoping im pregnant na, 3 days na ako late pero nagnegative ako sa PT yesterday morning and i feel no sign of pregnancy.. pero sana talaga if im pregnant magtuloy tuloy na.  Im taking Folart and Aspilet (as precribed by repro-immuno) now just in case.
Pray lang tayo ng pray, kasama kayong lahat sa prayer ko.

althiana

• Skie's Girl
  • GirlTalker
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2009, 12:05:03 AM »
meron pa bang ibang similar to D&C para sa mga active lang sexually? parang nung highschool kasi ako i heard this from a friend. i asked my mom pa nga kung [textspeak!] un sabi niya para sa may asawa lang daw un. hehe

khelly

• Probationary
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2009, 06:08:36 PM »
hi! bago lang ako dito,hingi sana ako advice sa inyo kc last aug 1 na d&c ako kc abnormal bleeding ako,then nag bleed ako for 4 days [textspeak!],yun first period ko nun aug 24 pa until now meron p rin ako medyo malakas pa rin at may clot pero maliliit [textspeak!],im on bcp bigay ng ob ko para mag normal ang cycle ko,worried lang ako bakit till now may mens pa rin ako at no sign na hihinto sya..nag pa check up naman ako sa ob ko last friday at sabi nya baka di ako hiyang sa althea pills ko so tapusin ko muna daw un pills ko at change daw nya un pill ko,pero mauubos na un pill ko at meron pa rin ako mens..i hope matulungan nyo ako some advice pls..is this normal?tnx!

gcarrie

• GirlTalker
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2009, 01:15:43 PM »
sis its a medical procedure sa mga nagkaron ng misacarriage and sa iba naman pag menopause na.

btw,i need help on this thing...sorry baka ma-OT ako ng mods pero kasi im part of the HR in our company and isa sa staff namin nagkaron ng miscarriage hindi naman sya nagpa d&c but i want her sana to have sort of paid leave (we have weird company policies) she was asking me ano kailangan,sabi ko certification lang from her doctor para mabigyan ko siya ng leave kahit 3 days,she gave me a reseta lang and it says " this is to certify ____ that she needs bed rest for 3 days"

--nyek,ano ba dapat sinulat talaga? any sample?

thanks sorry mahaba na OT pa :)

hi sis, i think kahit hindi na-D&C but miscarried entitled pa rin sa maternity benefits. kahit sa SSS claim. kuha sya dapat ng certification from her OB na she was pregnant and had miscarriage. yung cousin ko same case din last year di sya niraspa but her company allowed her to take the maternity leave for a month then paid the rest of the leave kasi pumasok na sya after a month. sa SSS di ba same ang claim ng nanganak at nakunan.

mrsatty

• GirlTalker
« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2009, 03:02:24 PM »
i have endoemtrial polyp at sabi ng OB na nag HSG sa akin bk D&C daw ako. TTC rin kami for 18 months.

anneG

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2009, 04:50:26 PM »
Hi sis baby_addict, I condole with you. I also had m/c last year october, next week its exactly a year ago. I had undergone d&c kasi ayaw lumabas ni baby kahit na 7wks pa lang siya, we waited for a week kaso wala pa din kaya need siya alisin baka ma poison ako.
Sumakit lang tiyan ko kasi may nilagay si OB para mag open si cervix ayaw din kasi bumuka tapos need nila ipa contract para lumabas wala naman kasing incision na gagawin kaya relax ka lang  ;) mas na stress ako dun sa dextrose di ko expected na may ganun never pa ako na hospital in my entire life..after the procedure they wake me up tapos ayun wala namang akong na feel na masakit overnight lang kami sa hospital then after 5-6days shopping mode na ako sa greenhills..matigas ulo ko ayoko mag stay at home..depress ako at lalong wala naman akong aalagaan na bata kaya mall hopping ako during my 2mos of ML..kahit na its been a year already I still grieve, I envy people who have babies, OA pero recently lang nababawasan yung depression ko..totoo pala yung it takes time to heal...I believe God will replace our angels in His time..take care to all our sis!

halfasniceasyou

• GirlTalker
  • If you want to see God laugh, make a plan.
    • Half As Nice As You
« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2009, 07:42:35 AM »
I had D & C too last year when I had blighted ovum. I think mas oaky nga yun kasi maki-clean uterus mo. I thought then too na baka mahirapan na ko mabuntis, but I am now 5 mos pregnant. :p

monasanchez

• chikay
  • Probationary
« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2009, 11:35:16 AM »
mga sis.. i had d&C nung august pa.. its been 2 months... pro until now my spotting pa din ako.. is it normal? and when me n my husband had intercourse last night i had spotting too.. lalo na pag minsan napapagod ako... ganon ba [textspeak!] sis? ilang months ba ang heeling process nun.. worried din kc ako..

halfasniceasyou

• GirlTalker
  • If you want to see God laugh, make a plan.
    • Half As Nice As You
« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2009, 11:47:09 AM »
sis monasanchez, nagpa-check up ka na ba?
 kasi ako nag-bleed [textspeak!] ako 1-2 days after d & c, tos nawala din. nagka-period ako after 2-3 weeks ata. wala akong spotting na naranasan in between my periods after. although nagka-kidney infection wko which i think is my fault kasi [textspeak!] UTI k, umabot s kidneys dahil di ako nagii-inom ng water. better na pa-consult ka para sigurado.

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.