Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day SAT 01 NOV 14
Need a quick makeup fix? Use a tinted moisturizer to keep your skin fresh-looking when you're tired.
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: You won an all expense paid trip for two to somewhere amazing, Where would want  (Read 22760 times)

bluegintonic

• I am loved and now a
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • I am the cat's MEOW.
    • Ana Banana
2 weeks in Seychelles Fregate island....
It is our choices that show what we truly are,far more than our abilities

LeeQuid

• DataAnalyst HopelessRomantic and a
  • GirlTalker
  • |HerHighness.o8|
europe!

kailangan country-hopping ito talaga at hindi lang isang lugar.. hehe..
.o8 || it's ALWAYS been YOU.. whom i'm DYING to SPEND my LIFE WITH.. ||o8.

madam cruella

• Junior GirlTalker
  • Dream BIG
South Africa
Buhay na buhay ang buhay!

kettlekorn28

• a very happy wife & mom and a
  • Senior GirlTalker
Machu Picchu in Peru. Gusto ko yung mga ganitong lugar, yung mga ancient ruins. :)
God has given us the greatest gift of all. And that is you, Baby Matthew! :)

cherry

• Junior GirlTalker
Shocks, all expense?  Hmm.  I'd say a 2-month backpack across Europe pero dahil all expense paid naman, travel in style!

It'll be like this:
London, UK - Brussels, Belgium - Amsterdam - Hamburg, Germany - Berlin, Germany - Prague, Czech Republic - Vienna, Austria - Budapest, Hungary - Athens, Greece - Rome, Italy - Venice, Italy - Lisbon, Portugal - Madrid, Spain - Barcelona, Spain - and last - Paris, France

Yan dapat eh pang-backpacker itinerary ko din.  Haha :) Dream on! 
Persevere: To persist in anything undertaken; maintain a purpose in spite of difficulty, obstacles or discouragement. To continue steadfastly.

coco_CRUNCH

• Senior GirlTalker
  • been there.. done that..
bahamas!!!!!
loving is the best part of living. extremes as you may call it.

abbey05

• Certified COOK-aholic, One Tree Hill addict, YBG fanatic and one proud
  • Super GirlTalker
  • We're young, we're fine... let's do some damage!
i also wanna go to The Bahamas and Santorino, Greece!

Brooke: Lucas lets make a deal; i kiss one guy, you can kiss one girl, i kiss TWO guys..
Lucas: I kiss you twice (OTH)

My brothers are my backbone. My parents are my oxygen. I can't live without them. - David Cook

yourkarma

Santorini

prettymom

• the best is yet to come...
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • i am a wife and a mom, but i am also my own woman!
    • jingmt.multiply
europe too...will explore every nook & cranny of europe
2025 is when we expect to experience WATER SHORTAGE...how young will our children then be? ACT NOW! PLS. TAKE CARE OUR EARTH, WE ONLY HAVE 1!

jusette05

• GirlTalker
  • ~ close-up ~
    • Simply Sette
I would like to be in Paris, France with my special someone.
"You don't have to be perfect to let somebody love you, the way you wanted to be loved. Always remember that being SIMPLE is the most perfect way to make someone fall in love with you. Simplicity is the key to what I do."

princesse_sophie

• Junior GirlTalker
europe! maybe italy or france. or sana italy-france-england-spain. hopefully in my lifetime i will get to go there.

maddie_girl

• Junior GirlTalker
Antarctica. this would be the most difficult continent to visit and goal ko to see all seven.
"nagkaron ako ng confident" - mali ang idiot board or hindi yung board ang idiot?

jyunho

Europe and Africa.

kt_123

• GirlTalker
Portugal or Egypt

sun_spiced

• GirlTalker
South Africa, Egypt or Greece  ;D
je ne sais quoi ; for your projector needs for special events, you may PM me for rates and inquiries

crepesfanatic

• Sisaret Online Shop
Paris, France. :) Sabay na din ang shopping. O di kaya sa Broadway. Pangarap ko mapanood Les Mis e.
"Sisters unite!" ...  www.sisaret.multiply.com

cassiopeia

• for the love that can't be defined. yes I am a
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • count ur blessings!
somewhere mediterrenean..tapos a nice breakfast date with my sweetheart..then a picnic with wine.
ravage my paranoia>>>

You are called to greatness. Every act you do is creating your glorious future. When you really think about it, theres no such thing as an ordinary day! Live with joy!

jhnnse

• Super GirlTalker
i've seen only parts of the ms. universe '09,
and ooh, bahamas is really nice.
hmm, i've added it on my list of
dream vacations

akthung

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
maldives
I'm a baby Arhat. An Arhat has a well developed intuition, advanced mental powers, highly refined emotions and a strong desire to contribute personally to the uplifting of humanity.

alexme

• Junior GirlTalker
i love beaches and ive been there a couple of times so i think ang ultimate sa akin will be somewhere in europe....Greece ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.