Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day THU 31 JUL 14
Eat slowly. It's good for better digestion--it will help you enjoy your food more too!
  • Good House Keeping
    The July issue is our Makeover Special! Be inspired by the weight-loss successes of The Biggest Loser’s Kayen Lazaro and Osie Nebreja, who entered the reality TV show simply wanting to lose weight but ended up gaining whole new (healthier!) lives.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Jumpstart your best body today with this month’s best foods special. Women’s Health shares over 100 of the best packaged foods for women, sourced from leading supermarkets, specialty stores, and delivery services.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: All About Spanx  (Read 61840 times)

clueless

• Super GirlTalker
    • babytopia.ph
Re: All About Spanx
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2009, 06:14:08 PM »
^ yung may bra strap/loop ba yan? bumababa pa din?

crazychick

« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2009, 06:31:42 PM »
may garter sa taas niya. i don't know kung yun yung bra strap/loop you're pertaining to. :)

clueless

• Super GirlTalker
    • babytopia.ph
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2009, 06:46:53 PM »
^ ah no. you can see the brap strap/loop here.

that's what i want to get. not sure if there's also a bra strap/look at the back or baka sa front lang.

mama squeak!

• Global Moderator
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2009, 07:34:59 PM »
^That's the one I have. It comes with 4 straps, one in front, one at the back and two at the sides. I don't use the one at the back, di naman kasi nag-roroll down sa akin sa likod. So I just use the 3 straps (front and sides). 

clueless

• Super GirlTalker
    • babytopia.ph
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2009, 07:51:07 PM »
^ ah so the straps are detachable? you can choose which ones you want to use lang? strap closure - is there a snap, velcro?  ???

if that's the one you have and use the front strap, i can only imagine how long it takes in the restroom. no wonder you prefer to use the slit.  :)

mama squeak!

• Global Moderator
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2009, 06:38:43 PM »
Yup, straps are detachable. There are two hooks on the end of each strap. One for attaching on the girdle itself and the other one you hook on the strap itself after looping it thru your bra.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2009, 06:41:03 PM by mama squeak! »

clueless

• Super GirlTalker
    • babytopia.ph
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2009, 10:00:17 PM »
^ thanks! your feedback has been very helpful.  :)

100%K

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2009, 12:10:15 AM »
^mukhang isang oras ka nyan sa ladies room pag suot mo yung slim cognito LOL.  i only have the higher power so mga kalahating oras lang ako LOL

tinggayforever

• GirlTalker
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2009, 02:57:20 AM »
^mukhang isang oras ka nyan sa ladies room pag suot mo yung slim cognito LOL.  i only have the higher power so mga kalahating oras lang ako LOL

i second the motion! I got the higher power because i had to be a secondary sponsor at my best friend's wedding 2 months after i gave birth. my gulay, sakripisyo talaga ito! plus, i was exclusively breastfeeding so i had to pump during the reception in the bridal suite's toilet - kay hirap!!! :) hindi ko pa siya ulit sinusuot madalas, sana lumuwag na hahahahah! :P

crazychick

« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2009, 10:44:19 AM »
mas maganda nga yan! :) pero ayoko na bumili kasi hindi ko naman masyado nagagamit. actually, i tested it out last sunday and i must say, it holds up pretty good naman. palpak pala paglagay ko before.

^grabe ang hirap niya talaga isuot. pero gusto ko pa rin effect niya :)

clueless

• Super GirlTalker
    • babytopia.ph
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2009, 11:53:21 AM »
K and N, i really want to get one kasi my dress for my sister's wedding will only look nice on me if i wear one.

but i'm also now thinking of getting a regular shaper,, up to the waist lang (or the higher power maybe) and a cami. i think that will be more convenient plus i can wear them pa separately if needed.

but with the cami naman, not sure if i need to wear a bra pa underneath.

orangeee

• GirlTalker
  • loving every moment with hubby & our 2 babies
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2009, 11:43:50 PM »
mga sis ok b [textspeak!] Slim Cognito Seamless Mid-Thigh Bodysuit m planning to buy 1 of this?
Too much love leads to chaos; too much order leads to hatred. Love should be balanced with severity and order...

clueless

• Super GirlTalker
    • babytopia.ph
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2009, 11:53:31 PM »
^ if you backread, that was my original question.

kcaj

• GirlTalker
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2009, 01:51:31 PM »
ang gusto ko lang i cover is yung tummy area ko kasi yun lang talaga ang malaki..what should i buy kaya? camis?

100%K

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2009, 04:21:52 PM »
K and N, i really want to get one kasi my dress for my sister's wedding will only look nice on me if i wear one.

but i'm also now thinking of getting a regular shaper,, up to the waist lang (or the higher power maybe) and a cami. i think that will be more convenient plus i can wear them pa separately if needed.

but with the cami naman, not sure if i need to wear a bra pa underneath.

*L*, that might be a better option.  i was juggling between the two before so i emailed customer service and asked about the main difference between the two.  tummy control was their answer - slim cognito's tighter than higher power.  sa isip isip ko, i don't need much naman (naks! ;D) so i went with the latter.  also, the price was a huge factor in my decision.  medyo malaki din ang difference nilang dalawa.

clueless

• Super GirlTalker
    • babytopia.ph
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2009, 06:59:39 PM »
i finally got my spanx higher power. i tried it on agad with this dress i specifically want to wear it with. the fit of the dress is a lot better. and hindi naman pala siya mahirap isuot masyado. i need to be careful lang not to snag it with my nails.

i'm super happy with it though i think i still want a slim cognito mid-thigh bodysuit since it's tighter. and i'm still thinking of getting a cami.

kcaj

• GirlTalker
« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2009, 09:55:45 PM »
where can i spanx here in pinas?

clueless

• Super GirlTalker
    • babytopia.ph
« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2009, 11:32:49 PM »
^ there are some sellers at multiply. search mo na lang.

mix in greenbelt also has pero big sizes na lang.

m_lim

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2009, 09:19:37 AM »
^halos same price lang ba sa mix and multiply? may higher power kaya sa mix?

clueless

• Super GirlTalker
    • babytopia.ph
« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2009, 11:51:25 PM »
^ yes, may higher power sa mix. i got mine from there actually. pero sizes E and F na lang meron.

i got a size E for P1,800 pero feeling ko dapat yata size D lang. not sure if the way it fits me is really how it's supposed to be o maluwang yung nakuha ko.

they also have another brand at mix pero mas mahal. i'm thinking of getting a cami next.

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.