Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day WED 22 OCT 14
Invest in closet classics like one little black dress, a white polo shirt, and a pair of slacks. After you have them all, you can splurge
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: SOUTH SEA PEARLS!!!!  (Read 135444 times)

prettymom

• the best is yet to come...
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • i am a wife and a mom, but i am also my own woman!
    • jingmt.multiply
SOUTH SEA PEARLS!!!!
« on: July 30, 2009, 04:51:49 PM »
i learned that the precious SSP is available in its RAW form. never been set and it is sold per piece. do you know any reliable seller? it will save almost half the price of those already made jewels.
mill appreciate your inputs. thanksies ;)
2025 is when we expect to experience WATER SHORTAGE...how young will our children then be? ACT NOW! PLS. TAKE CARE OUR EARTH, WE ONLY HAVE 1!

tsokolat

• no regrets
  • Super GirlTalker
  • when in doubt, dont!
Re: SOUTH SEA PEARLS!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2009, 12:52:56 PM »
hi, i'm also into pearls :) on my recent trip to palawan, i met a seller who sells cheap pearls. i bought two pairs from her and i'm planning to buy another since her husband goes to manila almost monthly. pm  me if you're interested so i can give you her number :)
do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go-Joshua 1:9

prettymom

• Senior GirlTalker
    • jingmt.multiply
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2009, 02:20:12 PM »
sis authentic south sea pearls? sis i am interested. have you verified it with an expert? thanks a lot :)
2025 is when we expect to experience WATER SHORTAGE...how young will our children then be? ACT NOW! PLS. TAKE CARE OUR EARTH, WE ONLY HAVE 1!

tsokolat

• no regrets
  • Super GirlTalker
  • when in doubt, dont!
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2009, 07:11:32 PM »
^yep, i asked an alahera if it is. but i'll still have it verified to make sure :)
do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go-Joshua 1:9

purpleish

• Super GirlTalker
  • Princess Di
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2009, 07:44:57 PM »
sa Palawan talaga sis ang dame ng bebenta ng mga ganyan...ang mumura ;D
Instagram: purpleish_diane

prettymom

• Senior GirlTalker
    • jingmt.multiply
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2009, 10:37:14 PM »
thanks mga sis for the reply!

tamarind26

• Super GirlTalker
    • Virtual Thoughts
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2009, 11:05:50 PM »
^^True I got my SSPs from Palawan and they're authentic.
M * A * Y * A * N * G * K * Y

momoiro07

• GirlTalker
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2009, 10:14:11 AM »
Marami nga sa Palawan na pearls :) Gusto ko sana bumili ng loose south sea pearl nung nagpunta kami pero wala available sa mga napagtanungan ko, plan ko kasi sana magpasadya ng earrings. Pero may nabilhan ako doon na gumagawa sila ng earrings for silverworks and nagpagawa na din ako sa kanya ng pearl earrings na silver ang pakaw kaya lang hindi south sea yung pearl freshwater lang.

D E A

• Guwapa
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2009, 06:20:05 PM »
Does anyone know how much South Sea Pearls from Jewelmer cost, yung starting price?

prettymom

• Senior GirlTalker
    • jingmt.multiply
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2009, 01:04:10 PM »
i wanna go to Palawan for the SSP..:)

GabBeaMariz

• lovely wife of joe, cool mom of gabbeamariz
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • just perfect!
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2009, 01:10:12 PM »
how much ssp sa palawan?
I'm tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a b****, okay. -madonna
blog

GORDON-BAYANI!

momoiro07

• GirlTalker
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2009, 05:42:24 PM »
I think 1k for the smallest SSP. Not sure lang kung gaano ang exact size ng smallest SSP :-\, basta nung nagtanong kami ng SSP sa tianggehan may pinakitang SSP yung tindero then sabi nya yun na daw ang smallest size ng SSP.

jennny

• Probationary
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2009, 08:12:03 PM »
sis, nagtanong ako sa jewelmer.. super expensive dun grabe.. 50k budget mo if ever, youll get the smallest size (pair) plang.. 16mm nla about 160k.. hnd pa high quality ang luster nun..

jennny

• Probationary
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2009, 08:15:42 PM »
may kilala din ako seller, pm me if youre interested to get her number..sa mindanao galing yung mga pearls nya

prettymom

• Senior GirlTalker
    • jingmt.multiply
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2009, 01:02:08 PM »
mga sis, granted we were able to get the pearl from seller, my question is: where can we have it verified? or where or who is a reliable establishment/person whom we can go to to check them for us?

carla27

• Junior GirlTalker
  • the best you'll never have
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2009, 01:53:12 PM »
My mom bought ssp sa greenhills, 13mm for 14k natwaran ng 9k, pero ang setting niya is 14k  yellow gold lang. I think this is another reason why mahal ang ssp sa mga shops like jewelmer dahil naka set sila sa 24k or 18k white gold. How will we know if its true southsea?? sabi kasi nila wala naman daw fresh water pearl na malaki and bilog talaga, mostly ng fresh water pearl namalaki is flat, ang may bilog lang ng fresh water is yung maliit, and iba ang luster ng southsea.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 01:56:56 PM by carla27 »
Obstacles don't have to stop you

prettymom

• Senior GirlTalker
    • jingmt.multiply
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2009, 11:06:47 AM »
^ that's true sis. but one seller told me that there are also those synthetic pearls which almost look like the real one. kaya you need to be good to be able to distinguish which is which :)

jennny

• Probationary
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2009, 09:53:42 PM »
sabi pa ng fren ko.. dapat mabigat and pearl and must have at least slight blemish.. kc pag flawless, baka artificial daw or fake.

aNgelofThEMorning

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2009, 10:54:36 PM »
hirap malaman kung authentic SSP. marami sa palawan pero karamihan fresh water yung mga nakita ko.

cutiepie_honeypie

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2009, 11:24:25 AM »
sis authentic ba south sea sa bora? I bought a pair of earrings kasi

how do i know if its authentic?

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.