Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day THU 18 SEP 14
Got leftover ulam in the fridge? Concoct brand-new dishes like vegetarian pasta surf-and-turf fried rice using those ingredients.
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: What does it mean, Dreaming of a Relative that passed away?  (Read 9438 times)

choco_mint

• Intrepid
  • Junior GirlTalker
Re: What does it mean, Dreaming of a Relative that passed away?
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2010, 02:19:55 AM »
I usually dream of my departed lola whenever i'm in a difficult situation.  Consistent yan, even if i don't think about her, she always pops in my dreams though she never said a single word.   The scenarios are varying..sometimes, buhay pa talaga sya in my mind dun sa dream ko..there are times naman that I am completely aware that she's dead already pero di naman ako natatakot sa kanya. 

I guess it's her way of saying that she still watches over me.
Betting on both ends when the odds are close.

Cheesecak3

• Mom
  • Super GirlTalker
  • missing my baby so much....
    • Jan's Travel and Tours
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2010, 03:14:36 AM »
I always dream my father who passed away 5 years ago. Hindi din ako natatakot and it's comforting kasi alam ko na andyan pa rin sya palagi kahit hindi natin sila nakikita.

sue323

• Super GirlTalker
    • Sue's Gallery
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2010, 08:11:49 PM »
Whenever I see my mom in my dream, usually may hindi magandang balita akong natatanggap. Napanaginipan ko sya a few weeks ago, then the day after, I got an sms from my sister, my dad fell ill daw.

Yung brother ko naman, napapanaginip nya ang nanay usually pag may nagawa syang sablay.

ishko

• is a happy mom and
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2010, 10:03:27 AM »
my dream just this morning:

ang mga kasama ko, pinsan ko then yung father nya.. what happened is that his father or my uncle (who in reality is already a sick person who suffered several strokes, so parang wala na siya sa sariling isip at very weak physically, so it is impossible for him to chase me) hinahabol nya ako, pero habang naghahabulan kami, yung cousin ko sinisigawan siya na tumigil na.. then, pilit akong tumatakas kasi i felt he is going to kill me, parang may kulambo o net kaya hirap akong tumakas.. then nahawakan nya ako sa paa.. tapos sumigaw ako ng "ate.." dun na ko nagising at narinig ko mismo na nagsabi ako ng ate kaya ako nagising..

ang weird thing here is that alam ko na uncle ko yun, pero yung face nya is similar to my deceased father who just recently died this year.. ano kaya ang meaning nun....
I love baby Theo!

buchi

• GirlTalker
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2010, 11:06:59 AM »
my mom said, her bestfriend dreamt of her father giving her a gold bar... tapos he disappeared..

it was some sort of a blessing daw kasi after that her business flourished and earned millions...

praning

« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2011, 07:13:20 PM »
napanaginipan ko mama ko namamatay na siya after 3 months namatay siya then before yun kapitbahay namin napanaginipan ko rin namatay tas yun nagsuicide siya..medyo nakakatakot...

vintagelove

• GirlTalker
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2011, 01:15:13 AM »
i dream of my father whenever i feel alone, stressed and problematic, i think it just means that they are always there for us and they are guiding us though they are not really present in our living world.  :)

annie19

• a WAHM/W and a
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2011, 03:32:29 PM »
pasali...

ako naniniwala ako na minsan may gusto silang sabihin or they want us to pray for their soul. I've experienced dreaming of my uncle who already passed away, hindi naman kami gano close and I wasn't really even thinking of him. He was in front of their house waving his hand to me asking for help.

pero naniniwala din ako na sa subconcious din lalo na pag super close satin. I also read that it means we haven't fully accepted the fact that they are already gone.

muahmuahmuah

• There is no price for Awesomeness! Amp'd Up
  • Super GirlTalker
  • dam it your clothes! punk the devil
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2011, 11:32:12 AM »
check your emotions while in dream state and how it made you feel when you woke up, then give it the best meaning possible. if for now it's all a blur write all the details you remember and  it'll one day make sense.

sometimes our loved ones communicate with us in dream state because some of us become more receptive and it's easier for them to just be there for us, sending a message or two,  especially during difficult moments.  even by just having a glimpse of them gives out an energy only you can relate with, which depends on the relationship you have with them while they were alive.
Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection. The Lovers, the Dreamers, and Me.

I am a catch, and I am not going to be the one to get away.

You should never settle for who you are.

><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>
·´¯`·.¸. , . .·´¯`·.. ><((((º>

sweetsorrow

• a wife, an engineer and certified
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2011, 07:57:12 AM »
napanaginipan ko tita ko na nag-alaga sa amin bata palang kami. Siya na tumayong nanay since maaga din namatay ang mommy ko.. So both of them already passed away at wala ng tumatayong mommy para sa akin. Siguro miss ko lang siya kaya napanaginipan ko siya.

Sa dream ko she knew na mamamatay na daw siya, mahilig siya gumawa ng household chores, ginawa niya nilinis niya ang bahay, nag-garden siya, and cross-stitch, even our favorite sampaloc candy nasa panaginip kumakain daw kami.. Niyakap ko siya ng mahigpit at sinabe kong mahal na mahal ko siya, umiyak ako sa dream ko... Then i woke up na humihikbi at umiiyak...
Blah blah blah!

pinkk

• Life's a beach, ride with the waves~
  • Senior GirlTalker
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xj7UaG03Zgg&feature=related
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2011, 09:04:17 AM »
Light a candle or colorful candles in the church whenever one dreams of a dead relative.

sweetsorrow

• a wife, an engineer and certified
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2011, 09:27:16 AM »
^ i'll do that sis.. And pray for her too.
Blah blah blah!

buzzhang

• Junior GirlTalker
    • Hire a VA Now
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2011, 07:17:56 AM »
Maybe your grandma wants you to know that she still guides and supports you even though she's not physically present. She's there to comfort you, and she showed it through your dream. 
Signature edited.

helfen_jona

• Love, Life and Relationships are more important
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2011, 11:38:51 AM »
^ ako rin mga sissses.. usually kapag malapit na sila mag birthday. siguro nanghihingi nang prayers. nakakalungkot tuloy bigla.

len_choi

• GirlTalker
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2011, 11:53:39 AM »
hi mga sis...

it's been 2 yrs already since i started this thread, 3 months ago, my grandma ( mom of my dad past away).

nung nakaconfine cya sa ICU hospital ( comma ), napanaginipan ko rin cya, she's telling me that she's ok, & we have to let her go na.

sugardrop

• Super GirlTalker
  • Loving life's simple pleasures.
    • J'adore Rougit
« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2011, 05:14:20 PM »
I dreamed of my dad a few weeks after he passed away. I dreamed that we were happy then he died in my arms. But he told me to move on and he'll watch over me. Then in my dream, nag-brown out. I was crying in my dream then I woke up na my eyes were sore and wet and brown out nga. Nalito ako pero some said na dinalaw daw ako to help me move on that's why it felt so real. Pero yung brown out, di ko alam.

I still dream about him every once in a while pero never ako natakot. Even my mom dreams about him minsan.
A little backreading won't hurt.

J'adore Rougit

Instagram: greenappletini

axlrocksmyworld

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2012, 12:34:25 PM »
napanaginipan ko yung hubby ko 3 nights ago, my hubby passed away last May 24 lang eto yung eksena:
nasa kwarto kame patulog na daw kame tas may pumasok makikitulog sa kwarto namen, tapos pinaalis daw nia sabi ko "bakit mo pinalabas eh makikitulog nga dito yun?" ang sagot nia ate "eh pano tayo magsasama bilang mag asawa kung may ibang tao makikialam sa atin?" nagising na ako umiyak ako, kasi feeling ko talaga totoo yung pangyayari yung pakiramdam na ramdam ko yung katawan nia na na katabi ko

pinkk

• Life's a beach, ride with the waves~
  • Senior GirlTalker
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xj7UaG03Zgg&feature=related
« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2012, 01:13:21 PM »
nagparamdam ang relative ko in my dreams that he's ok. He glanced at me from a distancewhile he was sitting on the bench along with the others.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 06:13:11 PM by pinkk »

leletmd

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2012, 08:07:47 PM »
My Lola's birthday is tomorrow and since last week, several family members have had dreams about her. I guess nagpapa-alala and nagpapadalaw siya.

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.