Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day TUE 29 JUL 14
Learn more about your country while keeping fit! Take a walking tour in Intramuros or any historical landmark near you.
  • Good House Keeping
    The July issue is our Makeover Special! Be inspired by the weight-loss successes of The Biggest Loser’s Kayen Lazaro and Osie Nebreja, who entered the reality TV show simply wanting to lose weight but ended up gaining whole new (healthier!) lives.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Jumpstart your best body today with this month’s best foods special. Women’s Health shares over 100 of the best packaged foods for women, sourced from leading supermarkets, specialty stores, and delivery services.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Ever been to Kota Kinabalu?  (Read 58264 times)

Shiecg

• Junior GirlTalker
Re: Ever been to Kota Kinabalu?
« Reply #380 on: July 18, 2013, 03:18:34 PM »
been there 5 years ago and going back on April 2014, excited na naman :-)

chocnats

• Senior GirlTalker
  • enjoying life's everyday surprises
« Reply #381 on: September 06, 2013, 11:50:58 AM »
Will be having our honeymoon here. Any recommended activities? :) San ba magandang beach sa KK?
The Miss is now a Missus!

Soon to be a mummy too!

My adventures in life, love and everything in between: http://missadventuresofthemissus.blogspot.com

Mr.Punch

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #382 on: September 09, 2013, 07:21:38 PM »
Will be climbing Mt. Kinabalu on Dec. 1 and 2.  I might have picked a rainy month :S  Hopefully it won't go too bad.

omneecka

• ..glAmOrOUs..
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #383 on: September 10, 2013, 10:44:32 PM »
^^since its your honeymoon sis, why not try Shangri-la Rasa Ria? there are 2 Shangri-la in KK, 1 is Tanjung Aru and 2 is Rasa Ria, been with the 2 and i like most the Rasa Ria, mas maraming activities na magagawa, unlike in Tanjung, more on sa hotel and beach lang. sobrang laki ng Rasa Ria kaso 45 minutes away ito sa KK but still part of Sabah, Borneo if im not mistaken. may shuttle from Shangri-la Tangjung Aru to Rasa Ria, may orang lang since malayo sila.

:)
..i jUst lOvE bEIng mE..

..eXPeCTiNG iS WHeN You aRe FiGHTiNG FoR SoMeTHiNG WHiLe HoPiNG iS WHeN You aRe DoiNG NoTHiNG BuT WaiTiNG..

chocnats

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #384 on: September 11, 2013, 12:59:21 AM »
^sadly out of the budget ang parehong Shangrila resorts eh. :( Was thinking of booking a room na lang at Pacific Sutera. I heard maganda daw yung beach dun sa Manukan Island?

Soon to be a mummy too!

My adventures in life, love and everything in between: http://missadventuresofthemissus.blogspot.com

cody23

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #385 on: September 11, 2013, 07:59:29 AM »
^ if you're choosing for pacific sutera, i suggest get instead at magellan sutera, lovely place, good for honeymoon. One thing i like about the sutera is you can take your breakfast in any of their location regardless of which hotel you booked in within the sutera harbour resort.

chocnats

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #386 on: September 11, 2013, 08:31:26 AM »
^so if we booked at Pacific Sutera, can we still use the amenities of Magellan Sutera and vice versa? Magellan Sutera kasi is also beyond our budget eh so was thinking to just book Pacific Sutera since its cheaper then just visit Magellan Sutera to enjoy their amenities. :P

Soon to be a mummy too!

cody23

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #387 on: September 11, 2013, 03:04:40 PM »
^ yes you can. I think there's a bit of a distance between the 2 hotel but i know they offer shuttle between the 2 place, we didn't went to check last time we were there though.

rox_cute

• GirlTalker
    • sweetmorninglight
« Reply #388 on: November 28, 2013, 12:57:31 PM »
hi sisses,

how much approvimately budget ppag nag KK?? wala kasi akong idea kung gano kamura or kamahal dito..

omneecka

• ..glAmOrOUs..
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #389 on: November 28, 2013, 07:44:33 PM »
^mura sa KK sis, 15k for 5 days stay is kasya na with minimal pasalubong pa basta you'll stay in a hostesl or guesthouse ha. :) btw, excluding taxes pa ito sa naia. :)
..i jUst lOvE bEIng mE..

..eXPeCTiNG iS WHeN You aRe FiGHTiNG FoR SoMeTHiNG WHiLe HoPiNG iS WHeN You aRe DoiNG NoTHiNG BuT WaiTiNG..

rox_cute

• GirlTalker
    • sweetmorninglight
« Reply #390 on: December 14, 2013, 11:12:14 AM »
mura na nga 5 days nga kami dun pero hindi na ako sasama dun sa aakyat ng bundok dahil 20k agad ang magagastos for 2 days.. kaya mag sosolo muna ako for the 3 days tapos imeet ko na lang sila after..

payroll_lady

• HR.PAYROLL.GENERALIST.
  • GirlTalker
  • Sexuality is fluid. You just go with the flow.
« Reply #391 on: May 01, 2014, 11:11:22 PM »
Hi Guys,

We will be there on June 23-26. Question lang. How far is Pacific Sutera from Airport?

TIA.

lilstar

• i'm ms. fiercee.. ^^
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • happy in love
« Reply #392 on: May 19, 2014, 06:10:13 AM »
^ super lapit lang sis mga 10 mins. :D
"All days are not same. Save for a rainy day. When you don't work, savings will work for you."- M.K. Soni

payroll_lady

• HR.PAYROLL.GENERALIST.
  • GirlTalker
« Reply #393 on: May 20, 2014, 03:16:31 AM »
@lilstar

Thank you! :D

wangwang

• GirlTalker
« Reply #394 on: May 27, 2014, 08:19:38 AM »
twice na ako naka punta ng KK,ok naman para ka lang nasa province.pero safe naman..

payroll_lady

• HR.PAYROLL.GENERALIST.
  • GirlTalker
« Reply #395 on: May 28, 2014, 02:53:29 AM »
one more question guys. possible ba na mag stay kame sa city for 2 nights then [textspeak!] last night namen sa Pacific Sutera. From there na kame manggagaling to Airport back to Manila.

Any inputs? TIA.

ohcmon

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #396 on: May 28, 2014, 10:36:22 AM »
Is it safe to travel alone sa KK? I'm planning to go there alone maybe later this year.

aravn22

• GirlTalker
« Reply #397 on: May 28, 2014, 02:14:12 PM »
my friend and I are booked this coming october, post-birthday celebration  ;D excited ako magplan kasi first time ko to travel without parent supervision hehe and i've only been outside the country a few times. Although matagal pa, my pinagpipilian na ako na accommodation. Lavender Lodge, Step-in Lodge, at Crowne Borneo. dadating din kami ng past midnight, so big consideration ko yung may free airport pickup. at sana malapit sa convenience stores at kainan.

Question ko pala, baka may alam kayong contact for the island tour, gusto ko sana puntahan yung tatlong islands (sapi, mamutik, manukan) pero private boat, sana yung mura. i know you can book direclty sa pier. pero may mga kasama. kung meron sana kami mura-mura makuha for the private tour baka mas ok para di nagmamadali magsnorkle at magexplore sa island ;D

my idea rin po ba kayo how much ang food if we eat dun sa island restos? thanks!
"Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the ordinary."
-Cecil Beaton

polymath2012

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #398 on: June 17, 2014, 10:31:39 PM »
Im going 1st week of November. Maybe we can join up?

Is it safe to travel alone sa KK? I'm planning to go there alone maybe later this year.
Ignorance is bliss.

Shiecg

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #399 on: June 21, 2014, 10:06:10 PM »
hay naku na cancelled trip namin dito last April, see you next time nalang ulit KK :-(

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.