Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day MON 21 APR 14
Make sure everyone eats together at dinner every day so that no matter how busy you are, you always get even just a little quality time
  • Good House Keeping
    Find your bliss this summer! GH's guide to a calmer, luckier, and happier you. On stands now for only P120.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Real Living
    Real Living’s April 2014 issue is a thing of beauty, literally! The magazine’s Beautiful Homes issue features 43 pages which will inspire you to rethink your own space.
    Real Living
  • Women's Health
    Everything you need to score your hottest, sexiest summer EVER is in the Women’s Health March issue!
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Ever been to Kota Kinabalu?  (Read 56143 times)

rox_cute

• GirlTalker
    • sweetmorninglight
Re: Ever been to Kota Kinabalu?
« Reply #380 on: July 15, 2013, 12:57:36 am »
we'll be coming to kota kinabalu.. my friends are planning to climb the mountain pero i'm still thinking if i can skip that part and do other things while they climb the mountain for 2 days..

Shiecg

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #381 on: July 18, 2013, 03:18:34 pm »
been there 5 years ago and going back on April 2014, excited na naman :-)

chocnats

• Senior GirlTalker
  • enjoying life's everyday surprises
« Reply #382 on: September 06, 2013, 11:50:58 am »
Will be having our honeymoon here. Any recommended activities? :) San ba magandang beach sa KK?
The Miss will soon be the Missus on April 26, 2014 <3

My adventures in life, love and everything in between: http://missadventuresofthemissus.blogspot.com

Mr.Punch

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #383 on: September 09, 2013, 07:21:38 pm »
Will be climbing Mt. Kinabalu on Dec. 1 and 2.  I might have picked a rainy month :S  Hopefully it won't go too bad.

omneecka

• ..glAmOrOUs..
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #384 on: September 10, 2013, 10:44:32 pm »
^^since its your honeymoon sis, why not try Shangri-la Rasa Ria? there are 2 Shangri-la in KK, 1 is Tanjung Aru and 2 is Rasa Ria, been with the 2 and i like most the Rasa Ria, mas maraming activities na magagawa, unlike in Tanjung, more on sa hotel and beach lang. sobrang laki ng Rasa Ria kaso 45 minutes away ito sa KK but still part of Sabah, Borneo if im not mistaken. may shuttle from Shangri-la Tangjung Aru to Rasa Ria, may orang lang since malayo sila.

:)
..i jUst lOvE bEIng mE..

..eXPeCTiNG iS WHeN You aRe FiGHTiNG FoR SoMeTHiNG WHiLe HoPiNG iS WHeN You aRe DoiNG NoTHiNG BuT WaiTiNG..

chocnats

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #385 on: September 11, 2013, 12:59:21 am »
^sadly out of the budget ang parehong Shangrila resorts eh. :( Was thinking of booking a room na lang at Pacific Sutera. I heard maganda daw yung beach dun sa Manukan Island?

My adventures in life, love and everything in between: http://missadventuresofthemissus.blogspot.com

cody23

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #386 on: September 11, 2013, 07:59:29 am »
^ if you're choosing for pacific sutera, i suggest get instead at magellan sutera, lovely place, good for honeymoon. One thing i like about the sutera is you can take your breakfast in any of their location regardless of which hotel you booked in within the sutera harbour resort.

chocnats

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #387 on: September 11, 2013, 08:31:26 am »
^so if we booked at Pacific Sutera, can we still use the amenities of Magellan Sutera and vice versa? Magellan Sutera kasi is also beyond our budget eh so was thinking to just book Pacific Sutera since its cheaper then just visit Magellan Sutera to enjoy their amenities. :P

cody23

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #388 on: September 11, 2013, 03:04:40 pm »
^ yes you can. I think there's a bit of a distance between the 2 hotel but i know they offer shuttle between the 2 place, we didn't went to check last time we were there though.

rox_cute

• GirlTalker
    • sweetmorninglight
« Reply #389 on: November 28, 2013, 12:57:31 pm »
hi sisses,

how much approvimately budget ppag nag KK?? wala kasi akong idea kung gano kamura or kamahal dito..

omneecka

• ..glAmOrOUs..
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #390 on: November 28, 2013, 07:44:33 pm »
^mura sa KK sis, 15k for 5 days stay is kasya na with minimal pasalubong pa basta you'll stay in a hostesl or guesthouse ha. :) btw, excluding taxes pa ito sa naia. :)
..i jUst lOvE bEIng mE..

..eXPeCTiNG iS WHeN You aRe FiGHTiNG FoR SoMeTHiNG WHiLe HoPiNG iS WHeN You aRe DoiNG NoTHiNG BuT WaiTiNG..

rox_cute

• GirlTalker
    • sweetmorninglight
« Reply #391 on: December 14, 2013, 11:12:14 am »
mura na nga 5 days nga kami dun pero hindi na ako sasama dun sa aakyat ng bundok dahil 20k agad ang magagastos for 2 days.. kaya mag sosolo muna ako for the 3 days tapos imeet ko na lang sila after..

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
The Top 10 Legs in Local Showbiz
We round up the sexiest legs in local showbiz.
5 Quick Ways to Get Rid of Post-Bakasyon Blues
Get yourself out of bed and out the door.
FNites! What Reminds You of Summer?
Send us a photo and we might feature it on the website!
FN's Top 10 SPF Beauty Picks for Summer 2014
These babies are mighty protectors from the sun's harmful UV rays.