Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day WED 03 SEP 14
When you read the newspaper in the morning, check out the funnies too--they'll put a smile on your face before you head for work.
  • Good House Keeping
    Forever young Cheska Garcia-Kramer talks about her stay-gorgeous secrets, mommy bliss, and the surprising success of #TeamKramer in the August issue a.k.a. the Anti-Aging Special of Good Housekeeping!
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Build the confidence to strut in a pair of jeans with our 28-day pound-shedding, lean muscle-building workout, and learn the best cuts for your body type with our easy style guide.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!  (Read 60502 times)

u8mypinkcookies

• Simply Smashin'
  • Super GirlTalker
  • ♥Chocoholic.Java Junkie.Shopping Diva♥
Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« on: June 19, 2009, 10:21:39 PM »
Welcome to our new thread, PB addicts!  :D

link to Thread 1..
There are four basic food groups: milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate & chocolate truffles. ♥

Munchy Crunchy

hks

Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2009, 01:13:07 PM »
love ko toh  :D

V_for_Victoria

• Junior GirlTalker
  • Call me Vic ;)
    • My diet and exercise blog on BelleToday.com.ph
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2009, 03:03:47 PM »
Oh my. I've been eating peanut butter practically every day for the past few months. Especially Lily's into oatmeal. I kid you not, we have about four different brands of peanut butter at home at any given time.

godlygirl

• Junior GirlTalker
  • There is always hope for everyone!
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2009, 04:01:25 PM »
Love love love peanut butter....i love reeses bec of the oeanut butter filling....love chocnut...love peanut butter plain and chunky...love peanut butter local and imported....whatever...Love it!!
God is good all the time!

u8mypinkcookies

• Simply Smashin'
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2009, 09:17:25 PM »
I wish we'll have gourmet peanut butter here in the Phils.. (like PB Loco) :) Parang its soooo good e! Definitely a treat to all PB lovers out there diba!
There are four basic food groups: milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate & chocolate truffles. ♥

Munchy Crunchy

silverlilac

• Super GirlTalker
  • Lovin' My Life...:)
    • A World of Serendipity
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2009, 10:39:44 PM »
^wow sis parang ang sarap nung PB with Raspberry White Chocolate and the PB with Choco-Chip Cookie Dough sa PB Loco site! how i wish may cafe din sila dito sa Phils.! (bagong tambayan if ever! ;D)
"It's just something that happens as you grow up: You realize it's less important to have many friends, and more important to have REAL ones..." - Richie Rich

http://aworldofserendipity.wordpress.com/

stormy

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2009, 11:00:50 PM »
^^nakakita ako kanina sa parco ng peter pan honey roasted PB kukuha na ako kaso ang laki. Wala ba maliit nun sis? Yung kagaya sa small ng skippy sana

u8mypinkcookies

• Simply Smashin'
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2009, 08:12:30 AM »
^ sis, meron :) small lang binibili namin e :)

Munchy Crunchy

silverlilac

• Super GirlTalker
    • A World of Serendipity
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2009, 10:21:02 AM »
sana makakita din ako ng small jar ng peter pan honey roasted, laging big jar nakikita ko e...

i put crunchy PB kanina on top of my pancake...gooood morning talaga! :D
"It's just something that happens as you grow up: You realize it's less important to have many friends, and more important to have REAL ones..." - Richie Rich

u8mypinkcookies

• Simply Smashin'
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2009, 11:10:04 AM »
^ wow sarap, tapos umuulan-ulan pa.. and bagong luto yung pancakes ;D

sa Market2 or Makati Supermarket (Alabang) kami lagi nakakabili ng small na Peter Pan (yung regular size na jar).

Munchy Crunchy

silverlilac

• Super GirlTalker
    • A World of Serendipity
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2009, 11:47:53 AM »
^wow, i'll try looking nga at Makati Supermarket in ATC for the smaller jar...thanks for the tip sis! :D

u8mypinkcookies

• Simply Smashin'
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2009, 03:01:38 PM »
^ no worries!

Munchy Crunchy

u8mypinkcookies

• Simply Smashin'
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2009, 02:47:39 PM »
^wow, i'll try looking nga at Makati Supermarket in ATC for the smaller jar...thanks for the tip sis! :D

sis madami sa Landmark (Makati) :D kakakita ko lang kanina.

Munchy Crunchy

u8mypinkcookies

• Simply Smashin'
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2009, 07:57:51 AM »
i had peanut butter on sovital bread again for breakfast!! yummy.. good start for the day :D

Munchy Crunchy

u8mypinkcookies

• Simply Smashin'
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2009, 02:34:42 PM »
kakaubos na Lily's PB namin, though we still have Peter Pan honey roasted crunchy PB :D thinking if i should get a small jar of creamy (or local) PB when we go to the grocery tomorrow :P

Munchy Crunchy

V_for_Victoria

• Junior GirlTalker
  • Call me Vic ;)
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2009, 02:59:09 PM »
Haha, paubos na rin yung Lily's namin...so I'm asking my dad to get Pan de Manila's peanut butter for me...it's not as sweet as Lily's, and just as nutty. I'll mix it in my oatmeal. ;)

I use my no sugar added creamy Peter Pan for peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with French Baker's 100% whole grain bread. Pairing it with blackberry jam or triple berry jam next.

bestbuy888

• GirlTalker
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2009, 11:01:22 AM »
I agree...super comfort food namin ito ng kids ko. Masarap sya anytime of the day. Lalo na kapag umuulan...yummy!

Peanut butter with strawberry jam or raspberry jam...sana nga may gourmet PB dito sa Phils para may variation naman tayo.

Never tried PB with oatmeal. Hmm...

u8mypinkcookies

• Simply Smashin'
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2009, 11:13:16 AM »
^ true.. sana magkaroon ng gourmet PB! :D

I miss making peanut butter french toast na.. late na kasi nagigising pag weekend, natatamad na gumagawa. hehe.. sarap pa naman ngayon kasi umuulan!!

Munchy Crunchy

V_for_Victoria

• Junior GirlTalker
  • Call me Vic ;)
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2009, 11:19:52 AM »
I've seen Laura Scudder's Peanut Butter at Makati Supermarket. Its ingredients are listed only as peanuts and salt. Hmm. Maybe I'll give it a shot one of these days.

Quote from: bestbuy888
Never tried PB with oatmeal. Hmm...
I suggest using a local peanut butter, like Lily's, or any other sweet peanut butter you might like. I tried mixing Peter Pan in my oatmeal one time. Walang lasa, because American peanut butter's more on the salty side.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 11:21:28 AM by V_for_Victoria »

u8mypinkcookies

• Simply Smashin'
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2009, 02:53:29 PM »
^ haven't tried it with oatmeal.. di kasi ako mahilig sa oatmeal e!

love it with pancakes.. lagay nyo na topping (preferably yung crunchy) instead of the usual butter & syrup ;)

Munchy Crunchy

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.