Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day FRI 28 NOV 14
Need to maximize room space? Make sure you utilize built-in closets and freestanding cabinets.
  • Good House Keeping
    The New Mrs. Pitt, Angelina Jolie, is on the cover of the November issue of Good Housekeeping!
    Good Housekeeping
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: The Werewolf (Prince) and I  (Read 43854 times)

yndy

• vanidosang prinsesa at
  • Senior GirlTalker
Re: The Werewolf (Prince) and I
« Reply #240 on: February 07, 2011, 05:17:18 PM »
thanks for sharing sis maeve....
will be waiting for updates soon :)
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
http://www.mywedding.com/raffyatyndy

chimei_17

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #241 on: February 27, 2011, 03:59:40 PM »
omg. thank you so much sis maeve. akala ko talaga di mo na tatapusin to! so happy. sobrang ganda ng book 1!
I'll love you till the end of time...

maeve_tee

• Yay for alpha men!
  • GirlTalker
  • Hi!
    • Marian Tee Writes
« Reply #242 on: November 16, 2012, 04:40:36 PM »
Hi!
Not sure if there are still people who remember me lol
But just in case there still are, just want you guys to know that one of my e-books will be released in Amazon. You can check it out here: http://www.amazon.com/EVREN-Enter-the-Dragonette-ebook/dp/B00A6L32GW.

The title is Evren: Enter the Dragonette. It's a Young Adult paranormal romance and it was first published by an Arizona-based e-publisher (Sapphire Blue Publishing) but now it's under a Philippine e-publisher. If you like/liked this thread's story - The Werewolf (Prince) and I - then you'll probably like Evren as well.

It's too bad that my old dedication for Evren got taken out coz you would have seen there that I thanked all my readers here in GT. But you can ask for a copy from my publisher and you'll see - I'm not lying! hehe

If you check out the link, you'll see that Evren is #1 in Love and Romance (Children's Fic) and in the Top 10 for Teen Romance and #22 in Children's eBooks. That's for free eBooks mind you, but still! Considering the thousands / millions of free ebooks that get released, I'm happy I got that ranking in a short time. :) Hope you guys would take the time to download it while it's free - or buy it when it's not hehe

================

And for those who have read The Werewolf (Prince) and I, it will also be out in Kindle soon. And as mentioned in previous messages, it will include new (steamy!) chapters =D

I hope you guys can support me even with just likes and reviews. It would mean so much! Honestly, I'm hoping I can write here again but so far I'm really busy with writing projects. But hopefully I can continue with my other stories. =D

Thanks and God bless y'all!
Facebook: authormariantee
A Royal Heartbreak - Amazon's Top 100 in Erotica
When Fangirls Lie - Amazon's Top 100 in New Adult / College Romance

isobel

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #243 on: November 21, 2012, 02:55:07 PM »
that's great news. it's good to know your writing career has taken off :) congratulations! :)

maeve_tee

• Yay for alpha men!
  • GirlTalker
  • Hi!
    • Marian Tee Writes
« Reply #244 on: December 11, 2012, 10:09:25 AM »
Hi! Not sure if any of the old GTers I got to talk to before will still be able to see this, but just in case you're still lurking around somewhere ---

The Werewolf Prince and I will be available for free download until 5pm later I think. After that, it will go back to being paid. I am happy to say that most of its readers seem to love it, too.
Here are its current standings:

#3 in Erotica and #119 overall in Free eBooks in Amazon US.
#1 in Erotica and #35 overall in Free eBooks in Amazon UK.
#1 in Erotica as well as Romance & Fantasy and #5 overall in Foreign Language books in Amazon Germany. (The book should have made it to the Top 100 overall for free eBooks in Germany but there's some kind of glitch with Amazon's ranking system).

While you're at it, I also have two other eBooks out - one YA horror and one YA contemporary romance. I hope you get to read them, too. :) Looking forward to hear from you guys. I'm marian_writes over at Twitter. :)

P.S. current version out hasn't gone through professional editing but it's already in the works. if you download the original version, you'll be able to download the new (edited) version for free as long as you use the same account.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 10:11:24 AM by maeve_tee »

Msfi

• I'm selfish, I'm not an angel, I am not a martyr either, I'm a
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • Team Ybg
« Reply #245 on: December 13, 2012, 07:02:36 PM »
I'm so happy to hear from you again, can't wait to read your stories again.  :)
Positive thinking won't let you do anything, but it will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.

sa_sang

• Insomniac
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Crazy as I can be
« Reply #246 on: March 25, 2013, 10:18:02 PM »
Hi! Not sure if any of the old GTers I got to talk to before will still be able to see this, but just in case you're still lurking around somewhere ---

The Werewolf Prince and I will be available for free download until 5pm later I think. After that, it will go back to being paid. I am happy to say that most of its readers seem to love it, too.
Here are its current standings:

#3 in Erotica and #119 overall in Free eBooks in Amazon US.
#1 in Erotica and #35 overall in Free eBooks in Amazon UK.
#1 in Erotica as well as Romance & Fantasy and #5 overall in Foreign Language books in Amazon Germany. (The book should have made it to the Top 100 overall for free eBooks in Germany but there's some kind of glitch with Amazon's ranking system).

While you're at it, I also have two other eBooks out - one YA horror and one YA contemporary romance. I hope you get to read them, too. :) Looking forward to hear from you guys. I'm marian_writes over at Twitter. :)

P.S. current version out hasn't gone through professional editing but it's already in the works. if you download the original version, you'll be able to download the new (edited) version for free as long as you use the same account.

i'm so happy for you sis :)  I'm waiting for book 2. sayang di ko naabutan na free yung book.  i'll i have to put this in my wish list.

grabe! ang tagal ko na hindi na padpad dito. hahaha
Love is photogenic.
It needs darkness to develop ;D

maeve_tee

• Yay for alpha men!
  • GirlTalker
  • Hi!
    • Marian Tee Writes
« Reply #247 on: May 14, 2013, 06:28:01 PM »
Book 2 of The Werewolf Prince and I - A Royal Heartbreak - is out now in Amazon. =D

serena06

• GirlTalker
    • The Budget Fashion Seeker
« Reply #248 on: May 15, 2013, 08:36:24 PM »
nice sis! :) excited na ako para dyan :)

maeve_tee

• Yay for alpha men!
  • GirlTalker
  • Hi!
    • Marian Tee Writes
« Reply #249 on: May 16, 2013, 02:45:51 PM »
nice sis! :) excited na ako para dyan :)

I hope you get to read it! :) Super happy ako nasa Top 100 pa din siya ng Erotica sa Amazon. #51 =D

serena06

• GirlTalker
    • The Budget Fashion Seeker
« Reply #250 on: May 16, 2013, 06:02:25 PM »
congrats sis!i'm so happy for you :) nakita ko na rin pala site mo dami mo ring visitors dun galing! :)

yndy

• vanidosang prinsesa at
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #251 on: June 26, 2013, 10:23:54 PM »
congrats sis! i'm happy for you :) i've always loved your stories :) hugs to you!!
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
http://www.mywedding.com/raffyatyndy

kikai

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #252 on: July 04, 2013, 02:25:06 PM »
i was able to get a copy of book 2 (ebook).. sana meron me copy ng book 1..
A lot of times we see choices in front of us, and we limit ourselves by what we see. God wants us to see His way of doing things. And His way is always greater than our ways.

Victoria Osteen

missygirl24

• GirlTalker
« Reply #253 on: July 12, 2013, 05:51:58 PM »
it's been awhile since my last visit here and wow super congrats sis maeve_tee you deserve it!!!is your book available in any local bookstore here?so excited magbasa ulit ng work mo
I love my past. I love my present. I'm not ashamed of what I've had, and I'm not sad because I have it no longer

maeve_tee

• Yay for alpha men!
  • GirlTalker
  • Hi!
    • Marian Tee Writes
« Reply #254 on: August 24, 2013, 06:20:59 PM »
it's been awhile since my last visit here and wow super congrats sis maeve_tee you deserve it!!!is your book available in any local bookstore here?so excited magbasa ulit ng work mo
Hi missygirl24 welcome back! And as of now amazon pa lang, i hope may nabasa kayo sa new books ko, today lalabas nick and lilac super ibang iba siya love na love ko tong story and new cover. :)

i was able to get a copy of book 2 (ebook).. sana meron me copy ng book 1..

Hi kikai im glad you have a copy of book 2 - so wala kang copy of twpai (book 1)?

congrats sis! i'm happy for you :) i've always loved your stories :) hugs to you!!

Hi yndy! Happy to hear from all of you again hehe. Hope may nabasa kayo sa new books ko. I thanked my GT friends sa books ko hehe

congrats sis!i'm so happy for you :) nakita ko na rin pala site mo dami mo ring visitors dun galing! :)

Hi again serena! Nalilito na ako diba ka-fb kita? Pag iba pagalan dito and fb nalilito talaga ako!

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.