Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day THU 02 OCT 14
Involve yourself in your child’s life by inviting his friends over for a playdate. While you’re at it, invite the mommies of his pals as well
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: For Catholics: How often do you pray the rosary?  (Read 14277 times)

vuzhia

• Senior GirlTalker
Re: For Catholics: How often do you pray the rosary?
« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2010, 11:46:18 AM »
ako hindi daily, pero lately nag pray ako rosary pag nasa shuttle bus na ako papasok sa office.

ang ginawa ko nag save ako ng audio praying rosary sa MP4 ko, then mag earphone lang ako sa bus nakakapag-pray na ako...
Death - the last sleep? No, it is the final awakening......

bravo86

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2010, 10:27:41 AM »
i rarely pray the Rosary, but if ever i'll have a family of my own na, i'll see to it that we pray it daily.

tonette815

• LTS fanatic and a
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • need to save
    • just love pastel pink and purple!
« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2010, 12:19:03 AM »
Since nov last year i tried to pray the rosary everyday buti naman kahit papaano kaunti lang ang days na namimiss ko. Since i started working in my new job i pray on my way to work i bought this rosary ring with my first pay sa new job ko kaso amg sad ko kasi nawala ko ata i cant find it may iba pa naman akong rosaries pero i like using that kasi di masyadong pa pansin hay sana makita ko siya uli

Anyway after work i always try to pass by mama mary's grotto sa church and pray the rosary but if its too late i pray na lang sa bus

ravena

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2010, 03:19:16 AM »
Wala.

but if by chance i recite the tagalog prayers rather english. mas feel ko ang atin. :D

i will try na talaga to pray in the morning hirap kapag gabi na last time muntik na mablock-out.
The key to succeeding in a relationship is not finding the right person; it's learning to love the person you found.

mamy_maldy

• GirlTalker
« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2010, 06:03:37 AM »
i pray the rosary every 3 am. religiously as i can everyday.

Bakit 3 am? What's the significance?
"Make your words soft and sweet, if in case you need to swallow it, you can swallow it well"

http://mamymaldy.hubpages.com/hub/Our-First-Subic-Weekend-Getaway

akthung

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2010, 06:34:59 AM »
because the "communication highway" to heaven is less "congested" at that time.

not necessarily 3am. but early morning.

but it does not matter. what matters is how strong or big spiritual connection is.

I'm a baby Arhat. An Arhat has a well developed intuition, advanced mental powers, highly refined emotions and a strong desire to contribute personally to the uplifting of humanity.

angel_babyteen

• GirlTalker
« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2011, 06:49:37 PM »
Pwede p0 ba magask ng fav0r,if u guys have time lang naman t0 p0st the mysteries?and what day?hindi k0 p0 kasi mem0ries,ang tagal na rin nun last time ak0 nagpray ng r0sary,my bad p0..or if masipag kay0,the h0w t0 pray the r0sary na lang,thanks p0,ill try t0 d0 it na..

raven03

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2011, 07:59:55 PM »
^You can google it dear.. ako kasi may mga prayers na di kabisado, there's a webbie pala for praying the rosary.

I started recently to pray everyday as soon as I wake up before I exercise, do chores or go to work. Penance ko siya for past mistakes and I pray na rin for purification, I plan to make it a part of my life.

So far, I've noticed mas peaceful na ko at mas may inner peace.
Backreading is a virtue

bravo86

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2011, 09:34:47 PM »
angel_babyteen - maliban sa POGI ako, ako'y sadyang masipag. ;)

Joyful Mysteries (Mondays and Saturdays)

1. The Annunciation
   2. The Visitation
   3. The Nativity
   4. The Presentation of Jesus at the Temple
   5. The Finding of the Child Jesus in the Temple

Luminous Mysteries (Thursdays)

1. The Baptism of Jesus in the Jordan
   2. The Wedding at Cana
   3. Jesus' Proclamation of the Kingdom of God
   4. The Transfiguration
   5. The Institution of the Eucharist

Sorrowful Mysteries (Tuesdays and Fridays)

1. The Agony in the Garden
   2. The Scourging at the Pillar
   3. The Crowning with Thorns
   4. The Carrying of the Cross
   5. The Crucifixion

Glorious Mysteries (Wednesdays and Sundays)

1. The Resurrection
   2. The Ascension
   3. The Descent of the Holy Spirit
   4. The Assumption of Mary
   5. The Coronation of the Blessed Virgin Mary

How To Pray The Rosary:
   1. Make the Sign of the Cross and say the "Apostles' Creed."
   2. Say the "Our Father."
   3. Say three "Hail Marys."
   4. Say the "Glory be to the Father."
   5. Announce the First Mystery; then say the "Our Father."
   6. Say ten "Hail Marys," while meditating on the Mystery.
   7. Say the "Glory be to the Father."
   8. Announce the Second Mystery; then say the "Our Father." Repeat 6 and 7 and continue with Third, Fourth and Fifth Mysteries in the same manner.

After the Rosary:

HAIL, HOLY QUEEN, Mother of Mercy, our life, our sweetness and our hope! To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve; to thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then, most gracious advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us, and after this our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus. O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary!

V. Pray for us, O Holy Mother of God.
    R. That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.

Let us pray. O GOD, whose only begotten Son, by His life, death, and resurrection, has purchased for us the rewards of eternal life, grant, we beseech Thee, that meditating upon these mysteries of the Most Holy Rosary of the Blessed Virgin Mary, we may imitate what they contain and obtain what they promise, through the same Christ Our Lord. Amen.

After each decade say the following prayer requested by the Blessed Virgin Mary at Fatima: "O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell, lead all souls to Heaven, especially those who have most need of your mercy."

As suggested by the Pope John Paul II the Joyful mysteries are said on Monday and Saturday, the Luminous on Thursday, the Sorrowful on Tuesday and Friday, and the Glorious on Wednesday and Sunday (with this exception: Sundays of Christmas season - The Joyful; Sundays of Lent - Sorrowful)

ill try t0 d0 it na

ayaw ko nito... dapat i'll DO it na. ;)

your first Rosary should be intended for the victims of earthquake and tsunami ni Japan ha? ;)
may they rest in peace... at sana may mga survivors pang ma rescue.

angel_babyteen

• GirlTalker
« Reply #49 on: March 17, 2011, 10:41:50 PM »
:-) thank y0u p0 sa p0gi namasipag. :-) ill pray it t0night,sana tul0y tul0y na,surely will pray f0r japan,sana matap0s na ang trials sa kanila. :-( prayer is p0werful.g0d l0ves us,and will bless us. :-)

tonette815

• LTS fanatic and a
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • need to save
    • just love pastel pink and purple!
« Reply #50 on: March 20, 2011, 01:18:47 AM »
 :) oo nga we should include all those who were affected in japan or the other places that have been affected by the recent calamities

red_one

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #51 on: March 24, 2011, 01:52:32 PM »
i pray the rosary everyday.

TRIVIA!

alam nyo ba na napaka-effective cure ng insomnia ang pag pray ng Rosary? ;)

LOL. oo naman, kasi nakaka-antok kaya pag nag-rorosary. gawain ko mag-pray ng rosary pag hirap me makatulog
sobrang nakakasama ng loob pag yung tipong pinaghirapan mo, nanakawin lang ibang tao

baby thesis, 2 years in the making

Signature edited.

naruto23

• GirlTalker
  • multimedia pop icon
« Reply #52 on: March 30, 2011, 11:15:06 AM »
everyday il make sure na i pray the rosary

katrinac

• Misis na
  • Super GirlTalker
    • Blogging Bride-to-Be
« Reply #53 on: May 10, 2011, 12:26:32 AM »
i do everyday, pag papasok sa work lalo.  :D

slurpee

• GirlTalker
« Reply #54 on: July 23, 2011, 08:24:43 PM »
I don't na kasi pansin ko lang, mas mabilis ang answer sa prayers ko pag direct prayer. Yung communicating with God ba na parang friend.

ako din. hindi ako masyado nagppray using the "standard" prayers. parang ang ending kasi eh recite lang ako ng recite, hindi ko na makwento kay God yung gusto kong sabihin. i talk to God and Mama Mary na parang nakikipagusap sa friend.

supertears

« Reply #55 on: August 06, 2011, 11:27:24 AM »
everyday. tuwing hapon, pag nagrorosary ako, dito lang natatahimik ang isipan ko. nakakapagpadagdag sakin ng faith at mas lalong napapalapit ang relationship ko kay God.

serendipity02

• nagpupumiglas na...
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • happiness.. positivity.. Love, love, love!
« Reply #56 on: August 08, 2011, 12:40:08 PM »
I pray the rosary when i feel the grace of praying for it.
im more of nagkkwento lang kasi pag nagppray eh.

Pray Hope and Dont worry -Father Pio

barefoot_taka

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #57 on: August 10, 2011, 10:25:18 PM »
not enough.
lagi kong resolution to pray the rosary daily pero i always backslide.  :(  pagdating ni hubby yayayain ko sya na we pray the rosary daily. sana mapangatawanan ko.

banana10

• GirlTalker
« Reply #58 on: August 19, 2011, 07:10:49 PM »
pag nagcocommunte ako i always pray the rosary twice (paalis ng bahay at pabalik).
pero ang gusto ko sana kahit once a day talaga. kasi pag hindi ako aalis ng bahay hindi ako nag-rorosary e.  :-[
happiness
I can't change the direction of the wind but I can adjust my sails to reach my destination.-Jimmy Dean

rensky

• GirlTalker
« Reply #59 on: August 20, 2011, 10:16:31 AM »
I think the right way of saying the rosary is meditating upon the mysteries of it. Not just reciting Hail Mary's. Whenever I pray it I imagined myself going back to our Lord's time and actually being there witnessing how it happened and the teachings that come w/ it. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.