Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day MON 01 SEP 14
When something funny happens, remember it. You can use it to cheer yourself up on a bad day!
  • Good House Keeping
    Forever young Cheska Garcia-Kramer talks about her stay-gorgeous secrets, mommy bliss, and the surprising success of #TeamKramer in the August issue a.k.a. the Anti-Aging Special of Good Housekeeping!
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Build the confidence to strut in a pair of jeans with our 28-day pound-shedding, lean muscle-building workout, and learn the best cuts for your body type with our easy style guide.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Hairdressing School  (Read 24023 times)

Surrender_Dorothy

• GirlTalker
Re: Hairdressing School
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2009, 11:23:02 PM »
Sis ishko, alam mo website ng wella? Thanks.

erianna

• GirlTalker
  • to die by your side is such a heavenly way to die
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2009, 03:51:21 PM »
lapit lang ng wella pala.

tessa28

• GirlTalker
  • happy to be mE...
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2009, 07:39:31 PM »
saan ang wella sis?
alwAys diFFerEnt... :)

beanie

• GirlTalker
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2010, 01:58:14 AM »
I know a friend who studied here. Ang galing! He put up his own salon at dinadayo pa talaga [textspeak!] ng mga alabanger clients nya. He has since moved nn and went into another business.But to this day,he remains to be the best hairstylist and colorist i know.

chippyq

• GirlTalker
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2010, 09:33:37 AM »
Wala bang ok na schools for basic hair cutting sa provinces like Pangasinan or Baguio. Dun malapit yung friend kong nagtatanong. Or wala bang regular seminars or mga three day training sa provinces sina Ricky Reyes, David Charlton etc?

Stellar27

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2010, 02:05:10 PM »
try CAS [Center for Aesthetic Studies] sa Jupiter St sa Makati. Same Building ng Franck Provost.
All the waters in the ocean could never sink a ship unless it gets inside.. Likewise, all the pressures of life can never hurt you, unless you let them in.

***Paka - Totoo ka Sister. Huwag Magpanggap. ;)

krisces

• Probationary
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2010, 08:25:12 AM »
Hello everyone!  I just opened a salon and I am looking for beauticians with skill in eyebrow threading.  If you happen to know of someone, please give them my number at 347-0355. 

Thanks!

angmars

• certified "addict sa muk ap"
  • GirlTalker
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2011, 07:38:37 PM »
Maganda rin mag aral ng hair cutting and hair stylingnsa hd. Di ko lang kaya mag enroll coz monday to friday sya and i cant go on leave that long.

jamie_0117

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2012, 08:09:15 PM »
I inquried dati sa Wella, M-F ang sched. Ok sana kung pwede weekends.

ailz

• GirlTalker
    • iza lakwatsera
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2013, 12:00:14 AM »
Hi Sissies My Mom and Aunt is A TESDA instructor alam ko most TESDA CENTERS offer cosmetology and hairdressing for free dito sa amin meron sa HONORIO LOPEZ building sa Tayuman, and sa Tondo High vocational course  pag mag eenrol kayo sa mga ganito tignan niyo mabuti background ng nagtuturo, at siyempre kung nagrereflect ba saa yos niya ang subject niya.
May mga bagay na pag nawala, hindi na naibabalik ng sorry, regalo o luha. Isa dun ay tiwala.

zhanne8

• a Facebook Entrepreneur
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • a Mom, wife, entrepreneur and a GT (girltaker!) :)
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2013, 10:35:23 AM »
anybody know a salon/parlor organization or association? I mean parang group of people who has salon or para maging member and to have ideas on how to manage and all? Parang pwede silang mag share mga techiniques how to handle the business? Meron bang group/org na ganun for the salon?

Neriza2824

• Probationary
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2014, 07:15:39 PM »
To those who are interested about Hair, you may apply @ Vivere Salon as JR Stylits we do accept HS Grad 18-27 y/o and must be willing to be trained. This is good opportunity for you guys to learn and earn at the same time :) If interested please feel free to text me @ 09983941479 or 940-9592 loc. 204 Look for me (Ms. Neri)

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.