Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day THU 02 OCT 14
Involve yourself in your child’s life by inviting his friends over for a playdate. While you’re at it, invite the mommies of his pals as well
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Vitamins for Kids (part 2)  (Read 200344 times)

girl_interrupted

• Senior GirlTalker
Re: Vitamins for Kids (part 2)
« Reply #360 on: July 31, 2010, 01:23:16 PM »
Ceelin plus and clusivol for kids. So far, i'm seeing results. My son is gaining weight, napansin din ng iba. Mas malaki din ang tinangkad nya compared to before.

yetzkie

• BUBUY
  • GirlTalker
  • lovi'n my hubby n my boy....
    • baby benj
« Reply #361 on: July 31, 2010, 05:22:07 PM »
ceelin plus n propan TLC mas effective sa kanya yung propan TLC kesa yung Propan syrup mas magana sya kumain n mag milk grabe.. good for me mas mura hehe

plan ko rin sya bigyan n gummy vitamins...coz he loves gummy bears hahahahaha

swtgrl_bee

• Super GirlTalker
  • I'm a SOPHIAholic ;)
« Reply #362 on: July 31, 2010, 09:07:19 PM »
mommies, do you always follow your pedia's advise? gusto ko sana pacherifer baby ko eh. at what month kayo mommies nagpacherifer sa babies niyo? thanks :) right now she's taking nutrilin, ceelin and ferlin
xoxo B1B2

yapeegurl

• Super GirlTalker
  • Eat Pray Love
« Reply #363 on: July 31, 2010, 10:56:30 PM »
we started giving our son Neobiotics today... sana makatulong din sa kanya..
making a living is not the same thing as making a life

delisyus

• Lactivist Mom
  • Senior GirlTalker
    • Crazy, Happy Arevalos
« Reply #364 on: August 01, 2010, 05:56:29 AM »
mommies, do you always follow your pedia's advise? gusto ko sana pacherifer baby ko eh. at what month kayo mommies nagpacherifer sa babies niyo? thanks :) right now she's taking nutrilin, ceelin and ferlin

those were what my son took for the longest time, I never gave him Cherifer or Tiki-tiki (which I wanted just because everyone grew up on that vits)... till last May when a pedia recommended Pedzinc and Incremin nga... now we're on Vidaylin nga :)

and i think unless your baby was diagnosed as malnourished, the vitamins are recommendations lang so you can ask them if you can try another...or feel free to give another... yun nga lang, pag hindi hiyang sa anak mo, it was your call :)

marssie

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #365 on: August 19, 2010, 04:11:48 PM »
has anyone tried Forever Kids chewalble multivitamins?

DV

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #366 on: August 19, 2010, 04:38:23 PM »
^^How can you tell kung hindi hiyang sa bata ang isang brand ng vitamins?
"The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go."    --Dr Seuss, I Can Read With My Eyes Shut!

chiqmom

• on work clothes on...
  • Super GirlTalker
  • CONSTANT VIGILANCE
    • The Web Assistant
« Reply #367 on: August 19, 2010, 09:51:06 PM »
Cod Liver Oil is the same with Fish Oil ba?

hapee mamee

• I am a loving wife, a doting mother of two and a
  • GirlTalker
« Reply #368 on: August 19, 2010, 10:55:14 PM »
My 2 y/o son is now on Propan TLC for more than a month now. He takes it in the afternoon para masarap sleep sa gabi. Ang laki ng improvement! As in! Ang lakas sa milk and rice! I am very much satisfied. He is also on Pedzinc and Vidaylin (he loves these!).

My 4 y/o daughter naman, not much into vitamins. Puro milk lang siya eh. Pero sometimes she takes the Ceelin chewables. She loves Vidaylin too.
"A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person."

"A parent's love is whole no matter how many times divided."

maeka

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #369 on: August 20, 2010, 12:03:35 AM »
dati laging cherifer or nutrilin for multivitamins then pedzinc or ceelin...
but then may isa akong friend na nagrecommend ng scott's emulsion and fern c capsule...tapos appebon with iron...wow in a week nakita ko na kagad ang difference...ang gana nila kumain and hnd sila umaayaw sa gamot kase masarap daw.
hnd ko inaaraw araw ang appebon and fern c pero yung scotts emulsion talagang araw araw ko binibigay and palagay ko it works..

yapeegurl

• Super GirlTalker
  • Eat Pray Love
« Reply #370 on: August 20, 2010, 03:03:58 PM »
^^How can you tell kung hindi hiyang sa bata ang isang brand ng vitamins?

pag tumaba ba? lol.. not sure din pano masabi na hiyang pero in my case, yung immunity system ang naging factor.. hindi madali mahawa sa may sakit lalo na nagschool sya.. and i guess the weight gain din..

marssie

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #371 on: August 22, 2010, 03:20:03 PM »
Seven Seas with DHA (omega)

sis, are you here in qatar na ba? where do you buy seven seas?

DV

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #372 on: August 22, 2010, 11:52:13 PM »
Has anybody here tried giving VCO to her child?  Dosage?
"The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go."    --Dr Seuss, I Can Read With My Eyes Shut!

marssie

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #373 on: September 04, 2010, 12:36:00 PM »
^animal parade multivitamins
animal parade acidophikidz (probiotics)

both are from healthy options

Sis, sabay mo ba binibigay to sa daughter mo?morning or evening?.. how many pcs?

Found animal parade multivitamins here kaso wala yung acidophikids, meron sila yung may cod liver pero in soft gel...

paano niyo nga pala binibigay sa kids niyo yung kind of vitamins in a soft gel form?

delisyus

• Lactivist Mom
  • Senior GirlTalker
    • Crazy, Happy Arevalos
« Reply #374 on: September 04, 2010, 02:08:58 PM »
inferno talaga to Vidaylin ha, ever since my son took it, hindi sya nagkakasakit, considering we've been going out naman so nae-expose din sya sa viruses.... while all our friends' kids are getting sick...

i've also recently started my son on Bio Bita naman (probiotics) :)

ramirez

• Probationary
« Reply #375 on: September 07, 2010, 05:30:23 PM »
I also agree that Kids need vitamins in order to see the world around, to grow, to make bones and connective tissue, to fight infections and cancer, to heal wounds, to stop from bleeding to death, and to keep their teeth from falling out.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 05:32:57 PM by ramirez »

prettyako

• GirlTalker
  • gorgeous mom...
« Reply #376 on: September 07, 2010, 10:02:11 PM »
ok ba talaga propan tlc? marami kasi akong nabasa na review dito na ok sya e.. ;) nakakapag pagana ba talaga kumain..kasi before magana kumain anak ko pero ngayon biglang hindi na..hindi na sya nakakaubos ng food.. :( help naman po mga sis! mag 7yr old na po anak ko..TIA!!!

daisy_duck

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #377 on: September 08, 2010, 12:20:40 PM »
Ceetrus and Ferlin for my son. Thank God! Never akong nagkaproblem magpainom nang gamot sa kanya. Nka ngaga na pagnakikita niya na nagpprepare na ako nang vitamis niya. He's 7mo old btw.

chiqmom

• on work clothes on...
  • Super GirlTalker
  • CONSTANT VIGILANCE
    • The Web Assistant
« Reply #378 on: September 08, 2010, 03:46:01 PM »
^^my kids (4 yrs and 3 yrs old) are taking Propan TLC. gumanda appetite nila saka masarap yung vits kaya d pahirapan magpainom.

yapeegurl

• Super GirlTalker
  • Eat Pray Love
« Reply #379 on: September 09, 2010, 12:44:45 PM »
malaki din natulong ng propan TLC sa baby ko :)

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.