Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day FRI 25 JUL 14
Save money while getting the rest you deserve by visiting a resort during its off season.
  • Good House Keeping
    The July issue is our Makeover Special! Be inspired by the weight-loss successes of The Biggest Loser’s Kayen Lazaro and Osie Nebreja, who entered the reality TV show simply wanting to lose weight but ended up gaining whole new (healthier!) lives.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Jumpstart your best body today with this month’s best foods special. Women’s Health shares over 100 of the best packaged foods for women, sourced from leading supermarkets, specialty stores, and delivery services.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Where do go if you want to be alone?  (Read 48336 times)

workaholic

• smile
  • GirlTalker
  • Need help finding a good grade school
    • Website Solutions
Where do go if you want to be alone?
« on: April 18, 2009, 05:09:34 PM »
My bday is coming up soon and i will be turning 34 :)
I'm contemplating on the best way to celebrate it... Im thinking of being alone this year... but its impossible for me to travel alone.

any suggestions?
mahirap maging ina pero its worth it.

sieggy

• sweet-tooth mommy and
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • i love my lil stinker
Re: Where do go if you want to be alone?
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2009, 07:48:24 PM »
As for me, since mag isa lang akong mag ce celebrate. Punta ako sa orphanage para don pagpakain.

Or ill go jogging hanggang super pagod ako. Then tulog, movie marathon or pig out ako sa bahay or food trip lang ako maghapon. Tikman ko lahat ng mga specialty ng mga resto hanggat kaya ko as in puntahan ko silang lahat.  :D Tutal nag jogging naman ako nung umaga e. hehe  ;)
Hate to see someone alive because you can't afford a killer! :P

Haters are people who dedicate so much time to keep you on their mind. Means, they're just your fans in disguise. Love them! ;)

stebsy

• BURLESQUE
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • immortal
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2009, 07:52:34 PM »
alone sa birthday? why naman sis?

you can spend it sa spa, or sa mall, or sa beach, sa tagaytay.. sa saloon, sa roof top, hotel room, pool, church, bar, resto....

ako if i wanna be alone i usually go sa mall  ;D
i want a perfect ending.

Joycy

• Living life with integrity and order...
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • is in love with Kakashi Hatake
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2009, 07:30:24 PM »
I know how you feel. SOmetimes, my innate need to be alone is only at par with the need to be with people.  ;)

When i want to be alone, i just lock myself in my room. Mag-movie marathon ako or read books/magazines. May food na loob so i don't nned to go out.

Or if i feel like magpaganda, i can go to the mall alone. Eat in a nice restaurant or mag-starbucks. :-)
God tied u and I together by our little fingers with a long red string. This bond of destiny cannot be seen and there is no map leading to u. So i will fall in love with u when i meet u.

follow me @ www.twitter.com/Venus914

peachesandcream

• A Princess in the past life
  • GirlTalker
    • Follow me on Twitter
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2009, 08:02:25 PM »
My bday is coming up soon and i will be turning 34 :)
I'm contemplating on the best way to celebrate it... Im thinking of being alone this year... but its impossible for me to travel alone.

any suggestions?

Sis pareho tayo ng iniisip. My birthday is also coming up and I want to spend it alone too! Ewan ko ba, basta gusto ko mag isa. I have 2 plans:

1. Spend a day in Hong Kong. Yes, 1 day only, pure shopping then go back to Manila by night time.

2. go to Baguio. It's one of my favorite places in the whole world because I had a lot of good childhood memories there. Plan to stay at Manor Hotel. 
Follow me on Twitter:  http://twitter.com/kokokrunch76

starlite

• GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2009, 10:11:02 PM »
If it were me sisses, I'd probably go to a place where there's a beach and mountains. I'd commune with nature and just reflect on my life. Sana may spa na rin para total relaxation :)
"Experience is what you get when you did not get what you wanted."  - Randy Pausch

marco_1

• GirlTalker
  • my babies :)
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2009, 10:15:31 PM »
sa simbahan

joden

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2009, 01:40:35 PM »
when i want to be alone, i go to the mall. kahit window shopping lang..sarap mag-isip isip habang nasa mall.. this is just me.  ;)

pero if birthday mo naman sis yung time that you want to be alone, gaya ng sabi ng isang sis dito, you could go to a spa. pamper yourself.. even do something about your hair..mani pedi. the works. then afterwards eat at your fave resto.. then sa gabi you can go home na lang.stay in your room and you can read or have a dvd marathon.  ;)
It's so much easier to be happy. :)
Project 365

aquacharly

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2009, 07:31:41 PM »
You do not want to travel?
Check in at one of the top hotels and treat yourself to their spa and salon services.
Room service, watch a movie you like in total privacy. 
You will have full control of the remote, eat what you want, and not need to talk to anyone. 
Hmmm... good way to spend a special day.

Happy Birthday, in advance. 
God bless.

kimchua

• GirlTalker
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2009, 07:45:52 PM »
i go to wensha spa.. u can use all facilities there for 8 hours... ok lang mag isa magbabad sa jacuzzi..then sa steam at sauna.. then massage.. and the most free food..pwedeng doon ka na mag lunch at dinner.. sulit ang birthday mo nyan..esp kung saturday..bongga ang laman ng buffet table hehe..

or sa Ace water spa..cool din dun.. 4 hours stay nga lang ang pwede..

Allesia

• GirlTalker
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2009, 07:58:11 PM »
Relax in the comfort of your own bathroom. Listen to relaxing and peaceful music while soaking in the tub.
Life is short; break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile.
- Mark Twain

@play

• Happy to be a
  • GirlTalker
    • twitter
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2009, 10:19:47 PM »
ako sa mall. napapawi ang stress ko  ;)
"One of life's mysteries is how a 1kg box of candy can make a woman gain 2kg." - ANONYMOUS

katiztic

• Stressed but Fab
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2009, 10:29:46 PM »
Ako I'm always alone hehe, I like being alone. Kulong lang sa bahay internet, nood dvd, read books. Ganyan.

Or, pag mega stifled na ako, I hop in a bus to go somewhere. Pinaka-the best na napuntahan ko was to the beach. Overnight sa kung ano mang resort meron, then wake up and see the sun rise. Panalo.
What won't kill me will make me strong.

sun_spiced

• GirlTalker
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2009, 10:56:14 PM »
i usually go for a walk when i feel like i want to be alone. try traveling, go to tagaytay or baguio and stay at a nice hotel and avail of their spa services :)
je ne sais quoi ; for your projector needs for special events, you may PM me for rates and inquiries

MisCalculus

• Senior GirlTalker
  • SuNnY Came HomE...
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2009, 11:02:47 PM »
I like being alone. i know how to enjoy my solitude; to have time for myself when i'm hurt, sad or depressed, or happy even. most of my time i spend nakakulong sa kwarto. Reading or watching dvd na lang.
Pag medyo malakas na loob ko, like ko din magtravel alone (out of town) one time ;D
"One day you will wake up and there won't be any more time to do the things you've always wanted. Do it now."

boracay2862

• GirlTalker
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2009, 08:45:25 AM »
I rather lock myself inside my room. Have my breakfast, lunch, and dinner inside my room, listen to good music and write. write, and write what I feel. To release the pain inside me.Hangang mapagod ako and fell a sleep!

miss_o

• Stay beautiful!
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2009, 09:08:15 AM »
sa room ko, mall or park
I am what I am!

numonorean

• little miss
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • beautiful mess
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2009, 09:18:41 AM »
i go home.  i live alone kasi. ;)

but if it's something like your birthday, kahit magpunta ka lang sa mga malalapit na resorts.  or try boutique hotels.  kung ayaw mo talagang lumabas ng metropolis, book a room in a hotel.  madalas e may spa packages sila.  indulge, sis.  you deserve it. ;)

happy birthday din! :)
"I wanted to be the poet and the poem, and now am neither." - Ellen Ash

365 Project | Alice in Neverland

botbot

• Probationary
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2009, 10:25:19 AM »
sa tagaytay?!  ;)

kutingpie

• le fabulous, bipolar & certified
  • Super GirlTalker
  • living creepily ever after
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2009, 12:54:31 PM »
sa simbahan or sa puntod ng tatay ko.

We're all water from different rivers, that's why it's so easy to meet.
We're all water in this vast, vast ocean, someday we'll evaporate together ~ Yoko Ono

★♥ѼREAL EYES REALIZE REAL LIES★♥Ѽ

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.