Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day SUN 20 APR 14
Light a few candles, bubble up the bathtub, and sink into the wet and steamy with your sweetie. Rub each other down with an aromatic scrub
  • Good House Keeping
    Find your bliss this summer! GH's guide to a calmer, luckier, and happier you. On stands now for only P120.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Real Living
    Real Living’s April 2014 issue is a thing of beauty, literally! The magazine’s Beautiful Homes issue features 43 pages which will inspire you to rethink your own space.
    Real Living
  • Women's Health
    Everything you need to score your hottest, sexiest summer EVER is in the Women’s Health March issue!
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: BEWARE OF FURNITURE FAIR STATION A.K.A JRS CONTRACTORS!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 9267 times)

Dacian

• Don't hope for a miracle. Make one.
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • Death is fleeting... Love lasts forever.
Re: BEWARE OF FURNITURE FAIR STATION A.K.A JRS CONTRACTORS!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2012, 06:29:18 am »
@pagirllang
mas okay kasi kapag customized ang furnitures whether it's inexpensive or not.  if nasa condo ka, maliit ang space... you need customized furnitures according to your needs.  pero if meron naman sa malls na nagfit sa requirements mo na furniture, mas okay kasi ready-made na.  ang cons pala sa pagpa-customized ng furniture, ang tagal ng output based on our experience.
Do some time with the one you love.

cocoburra

• Probationary
Re: BEWARE OF FURNITURE FAIR STATION A.K.A JRS CONTRACTORS!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #41 on: June 16, 2012, 08:47:23 pm »
I had the exact same experience with this Jackie Salas and her company. They are now called HomeValue Concept. I ordered and paid the 20% downpayment last April 30, they promised to deliver my items in 20 business days, exact date May 24. It took them almost 6 weeks to deliver my items, June 9.

No one from their company informed me that the delivery will be delayedI had to be the one to call them to ask if my order will be delivered on time. Even on the day itself, no one bothered to contact me so I had to contact them. They gave me so many excuses on why the delivery was delayed: it was raining, the ducco finish didnt dry; the machine for polishing the wood broke down; and on the day itself, the delivery van got towed they had to wait until the evening. They also told me I will be the priority for delivery on the very next day, but then their delivery van got towed so they arrived really late, around 10PM.

During the course of the two-week delay, I have been constantly calling them, and I even asked for a refund. She said I will not get the refund in full if I want it right away and I have to wait 2 months if I want it in full. Of course, that was unfair so I decided instead to take a risk and just go ahead with the orders; anyway, what's another two weeks of waiting on top of the month, right? I was so damn patient.

When the items came, the bedframe I ordered was lacking the handles for the drawers as they apparently forgot to bring it with them. I called Jackie about it after a week, after waiting the whole week for their contractors to bring it to my unit, but she denied knowledge of it. When I told her that I read about the negative reviews on about her, she blew up and shouted at me then hung up the phone.

Here are their contact details which I got from their email signature:

http://www.homevalue.multiply.com
http://www.interiorconcept.multiply.com

Homevalue Concept
Interior Furnishing & Construction Services
Phones: *910-7482 *996-1698
Fax : 910-7482
Mobile:
GLOBE: (0915) 561-3510
SMART: (0929) 277-7113
SUN : (0932) 943-1128

Office Address: Unit 901 9/F Cityland Shaw Tower, Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City

(Beside Shangri-la Plaza Mall)
Office Hours: Monday-Saturday
9:00 A.M.-7:00 P.M.

I am willing to help in making her pay for all the deceitful business she's done. This has got to stop.

Had I known that they were already closed down by Mandaluyong City government, I wouldn't have pushed through with my orders. Tsk. I hope this serves as a warning to all to avoid getting conned by this Jackie Salas and Nikka Diane Gumera.

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
FN's Top 10 SPF Beauty Picks for Summer 2014
These babies are mighty protectors from the sun's harmful UV rays.
5 Ways to Reflect and Meditate When You’re Time-Bound
Whether you have five minutes or five days, a breather from all the deadlines and meetings will do you good.
FNites! What Reminds You of Summer?
Send us a photo and we might feature it on the website!