Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day SAT 23 AUG 14
Skip the chips! Instead, dip carrots or celery sticks in low-fat dressing for your afternoon snack.
  • Good House Keeping
    Forever young Cheska Garcia-Kramer talks about her stay-gorgeous secrets, mommy bliss, and the surprising success of #TeamKramer in the August issue a.k.a. the Anti-Aging Special of Good Housekeeping!
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Build the confidence to strut in a pair of jeans with our 28-day pound-shedding, lean muscle-building workout, and learn the best cuts for your body type with our easy style guide.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: The Landmark  (Read 107577 times)

mikelly

• Junior GirlTalker
The Landmark
« on: March 18, 2009, 09:54:39 AM »
Do you find this store cheaper than any other department stores/groceries like sm, rustan's, robinsons? 

Ako, i find The Landmark more affordable.  What about you?  What are the things din na gusto nyo from them?   :)
You have the power to make things work.  If you want something, make it happen.

chinkywinky

• Prinsesa at adik na
  • Super GirlTalker
Re: The Landmark
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2009, 11:32:26 AM »
Yes, affordable sila and nice ang items esp. office attires like Slacks. I also like their knit wear.
i would love to love you like you do to me....

prisma

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2009, 01:16:44 PM »
Yes, cheaper than SM for sure!

We can find great tops for   P250 below ;D  Bought a top couple of months ago for only P158...it was very very nice and soft..sigh..but unfortunately..nag mantsa the other day...the red dye bled.  Sayang cute sana.

So- unlike Zara's hindi pangmatagalan ang generic tops sa Landmark but ok to buy pa rin  coz its cheap and nice.  Hanap lang talaga mga sis.

jakh

• lomo-lovin'
  • GirlTalker
  • anta fi qalbi
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2009, 01:39:31 PM »
Ako din i prefer Landmark over SM or Robinsons. Nung nasa Pinas ako dun ako namimili ng groceries kase mas mura.
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain

sassa

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2009, 02:01:24 PM »
super affordable ng mga office attire dito! I prefer this place over Divi.
You think you have forever.. but you dont.

ninaf01

• ^_^ a very happy
  • GirlTalker
    • Little Ms. Nina
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2009, 02:36:13 PM »
Oo naman mas mura sa Landmark.. I bought a nice black dress for less than 500.. Tiyagaan lang sa pagpili and paghanap. Marami din fashionable finds..

Marami sila summer wear ngayon..very reasonable priced.  ;)

mikelly

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2009, 03:26:13 PM »
Oo naman mas mura sa Landmark.. I bought a nice black dress for less than 500.. Tiyagaan lang sa pagpili and paghanap. Marami din fashionable finds..

yes, okey ang summer wear nila. in fact i bought here a swimwear nung buntis pa ako and i was able to find a bigger size since malaki na tyan ko nun, i think 300+ lang or 400+ lang bili ko. 
You have the power to make things work.  If you want something, make it happen.

Entrepreneur

• GirlTalker
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2009, 03:31:14 PM »
True! I usually shop here and just recently, I bought a yellow dress na pwede to wear while strolling on the beach or to a formal affair (lagyan lang ng belt), and its costs P 330 [textspeak!]!  :D

Ang dami daming choices at super affordable that you don't have to go to Divi!

icegayle

• Fabulous and a
  • Super GirlTalker
  • ..G O D D E S S..
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2009, 03:32:55 PM »
I miss Landmark! Ang daming good finds from shoes to clothes and accessories.
We can only move on  if we accept things we don't want to happen, learn things we don't want to know and let go of memories we cannot live without.. :D

utotmopink

• Junior GirlTalker
    • Pink MagaLine
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2009, 04:56:28 PM »
nong near makati square pa kami nauwi, halos everyday dumadaan ako sa landmark..
from mrt i walk through sm, glorietta, then landmark on the way to the jeepney paradahan kaya during those times naman, laging hindi natatapos ang week na wala akong nabili sa landmark..heheh..

aquacharly

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2009, 09:05:09 PM »
Yes, items sold in Landmark are generally better-priced.   Minus the other pleasant distractions the other stores/groceries in malls give you. 

Suppliers know for a fact that their items have lower mark-ups when sold in Landmark.

belle_in_pink

• Missing the old GT!
  • Platinum GirlTalker
    • Belle Bath & Beyond
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2009, 09:21:17 PM »
I love Landmark!  Wish there was a branch in the "center" of Metro Manila - like Ortigas.  But I love yung inhouse brands like Rico S and the knitwear.  I also buy some good makeup brushes that are dirt cheap here.

khuletz08

• GirlTalker
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2009, 09:58:12 PM »
sis sang banda ang landmark ? hindi kasi ako masyado familiar sa manila, lagi lang kasi nasa cavite hehhe :) thanks sa magrerply :D

u8mypinkcookies

• Simply Smashin'
  • Super GirlTalker
  • ♥Chocoholic.Java Junkie.Shopping Diva♥
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2009, 10:18:45 PM »
okay yung supermarket nila.. cheaper than other supermarkets :)
There are four basic food groups: milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate & chocolate truffles. ♥

Munchy Crunchy

utotmopink

• Junior GirlTalker
    • Pink MagaLine
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2009, 10:40:35 PM »
sis sang banda ang landmark ? hindi kasi ako masyado familiar sa manila, lagi lang kasi nasa cavite hehhe :) thanks sa magrerply :D

you may visit The Landmark in Makati very near Glorietta after SM..
baba ka lang ng MRT-Ayala..

or The Landmark in Trinoma.. baba ka lang ng last station.. north avenue station..

cel_nate0524

« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2009, 10:56:36 PM »

\

hi sis...do they have clothes for big girls, like me  :)

chrome-plated heart

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2009, 12:40:38 AM »
^^^^ meron sila plus-size section. merong mga jeans na plus size, blouse na mura, and meron din brands (rochelle, maxi, yung model si cherry pie picache ano nga ba yun.. madami pang iba).

ang gusto ko dito, yung undies section, daming mura na cute undies.

jakh

• lomo-lovin'
  • GirlTalker
  • anta fi qalbi
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2009, 03:06:06 AM »
yung swimwear nila mura lang, i was able to buy a two-piece swimsuit for 400 pesos. maganda din yung quality
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain

Pretty_ava

• I'm a
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • PHAT wife.....pretty, hot and talented wife & mom
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2009, 06:05:43 AM »
love ko din landmark, every saturday, landmark talaga gala ko..mura kase and magaganda.love ko din ang children section nila.  dami great finds at a very cheap price.  Makati ako lagi.

office attire magaganda din dito.  lalo na ang slacks and blouses, yung knitted din nila and mga pang tulog.  kompleto dito..mura pa ang groceries nila.

minsan nga lang brasohan ang labanan sa landmark, dami kase lagi tao lalo na pag payday!
P-H-A-T mom

rics

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2009, 07:06:38 AM »
I was bale to score 2 slacks here for less than 300pesos,  I also like yung mga knitted blouses nila. For kids naman, like ko yung mga pantulog at yung mga t-shirts that i buy for my baby boy.
-- If the only prayer you say in your life is "Thank you Lord," that would suffice. --

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.