^^^ sis, this is just to give you an idea. fees posted are based from the jan-june 2009 sched. hope this helps.
courtesy of http://www.japinoy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2143
(1) Elementary 1
Conversation, reading & writing for beginners. With Hiragana, Katakana & 50 Kanjis
68 hours With Midterm & Final Examinations
(2) Nihongo Kaiwa 1
PLAIN conversation for beginners. Without reading & writing Japanese characters
24 hours NO Examinations
(3) Nihongo for Caregivers Modules 1-2
Conversation, reading & writing for beginners. With Hiragana, Katakana & Kanji
110 hours With Midterm & Final Examinations
Elementary 2 Php11,520
Elementary 2 Intensive Php11,520
Elementary 3 Php11,840
Elementary 4 Php12,160
Intermediate 1 Php12,800
Intermediate 2 Php13,120
* Non-Nihongo Center students are required to take an Evaluation Exam before enrolling for any of the NON-Beginner Courses.
* Please see Course Guidelines for the scope of each courses.
* Requirement : 2 pcs. 1Ă—1 photo for the Entry Pass & pay additional P30
* Minimum Number of Enrollees to START the class: 10 (Ten)
for updates: www.nihongocenter.com
or call manila branch #7353179
makati branch # 892-4916 to 19