Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day THU 18 SEP 14
Got leftover ulam in the fridge? Concoct brand-new dishes like vegetarian pasta surf-and-turf fried rice using those ingredients.
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Face Painting/Glitter tattoo & other activities for the kids  (Read 113097 times)

carmel

• Super GirlTalker
Re: Face Painting/Glitter tattoo & other activities for the kids
« Reply #520 on: October 05, 2012, 07:00:18 PM »
For my kids' school parties I have a cupcake decorating activity for them and also a black paper art activity. I also bought a animal fan diy kit from Divisoria. I'll just have a arts and crafts workshop before the games and cake blowing. Kids aren't Maarten naman so, it works and fun too! They like it when parents get involved.

lovelyness

• GirlTalker
« Reply #521 on: October 07, 2012, 02:44:59 PM »
hi mga sis, meron ba kayong mairecommend na face painter na mura pero magalaing naman? nasa 2500 rate? thanks

kikay9599

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #522 on: October 07, 2012, 05:30:11 PM »
^sis, mataas na yang 2500. Check Art N Faces Body Art on fb. Their rates start at 1500 for premium face painter and tattoo artist plus madami din sila packages and promos. We had them at my son's party, sobrang sulit and quality ang gawa nila. Hth sis. :)

« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 05:45:36 PM by kikay9599 »

lheing

• GirlTalker
« Reply #523 on: October 07, 2012, 06:30:48 PM »
Hi Sisses, anyone of who tried the service of Cha Reyes? Saw her sa ibang photographer's site and sabi magaling din daw. I tried to search here kaso di ako makakita ng thread about her. I have her contact no. but she's not replying, so I am not sure if accurate pa yun. Thanks in advance!

purplemuffin

• GirlTalker
« Reply #524 on: November 10, 2012, 03:18:20 PM »
@lovelyness hi sis!  try ANF (Art N Faces Body Art).  I had them for my daughter's party lat week and they totally exceeded my expectations.  Ang ganda and ang bilis pa nilang gumawa kaya hindi masyadong maiipon yung pila.  Highly Recommended!

stronger_me

• Junior GirlTalker
  • making the decision to be happy each and everyday
« Reply #525 on: November 10, 2012, 05:51:16 PM »
^ sis, what service and ilang tao yung kinuha mo sa kanila?
what doesn't kill you makes you stronger...

workinmom

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #526 on: November 19, 2012, 02:38:43 PM »
I availed of the promo package of groovepaint which I found in sulit. I was hesitant at first coz I couldn't find a lot of feedbacks but I'm so glad they delivered during my son's birthday last Nov17. I just kept reminding them days before not to be late coz i read in one of the threads here that they arrived late at an event kaya thank goodness talaga at they were at the venue an hour early and they were good at what they did. I only paid P1800 for their unlimited facepainting with 2 artists for 3hours. P1500 was for their fee and P300 for their transpo charge. They were so affordable and yet their artworks were very impressive! Their artists were also the ones calling the kids pa so they could paint on them. Will definitely hire them again for future events.
"A Moment on the Lips, Forever on the Hips"

my83

• GirlTalker
  • thank god the party was a success =)
« Reply #527 on: November 20, 2012, 08:42:12 PM »
I availed of the promo package of groovepaint which I found in sulit. I was hesitant at first coz I couldn't find a lot of feedbacks but I'm so glad they delivered during my son's birthday last Nov17. I just kept reminding them days before not to be late coz i read in one of the threads here that they arrived late at an event kaya thank goodness talaga at they were at the venue an hour early and they were good at what they did. I only paid P1800 for their unlimited facepainting with 2 artists for 3hours. P1500 was for their fee and P300 for their transpo charge. They were so affordable and yet their artworks were very impressive! Their artists were also the ones calling the kids pa so they could paint on them. Will definitely hire them again for future events.

Hi Sis workinmom! So glad they were a hit in your party and that they arrived early. As for us, THEY WERE SO LATE. As in, VERY DISAPPOINTING. Kainis lang kasi I still have they itinerary and it clearly stated call time is 10AM but they arrived past 12NN.

Hope you had a great time and thanks for sharing!
thankful that i'm still exclusively breastfeeding my 1year old darling ='0

workinmom

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #528 on: November 20, 2012, 09:27:46 PM »
^oo nga e. yeah that was your post which i was referrin to kaya i got so paranoid and kept reminding them not to be late. Sayang lang kasi disappointing naman sila for you guys...
"A Moment on the Lips, Forever on the Hips"

my83

• GirlTalker
  • thank god the party was a success =)
« Reply #529 on: November 21, 2012, 08:28:44 AM »
Hiyee Sis!

Yep... may ups and downs talaga pagdating sa preps and event itself. Actually, Prince called me (back then after I texted them about how disappointed I was). I posted a negative feedback sa sulit page nila. He admitted that his people were very late pero nakiusap siya na tanggalin ko ang negative feedback. He even offered to return our downpayment. But he mentioned that he will get they refund sa suweldo ng mga tao niya. I said there was no need for such. Tsaka napaisip ako kung bakit sa tao pa nila kukunin. Anyway, hanggang ngayon nakatago pa nga yung itinerary and call time paper nila sakin. Wala lang, memories (haha!)

But you know, after looking at the bday pictures and getting feedback from the kids na tuwang tuwa sila sa mga arm/face paints nila, it partially takes away the disappointment. I guess it was just an isolated case. Sana naman para wala nang ibang mommies mag rant tulad ko. Hihi!

Thanks workinmom!
thankful that i'm still exclusively breastfeeding my 1year old darling ='0

princess_in_bloom

• Hello Kitty lover and
« Reply #530 on: December 19, 2012, 08:54:22 AM »
hello sisses, ask ko lang if ang party time is 11am, tama ba ang call time sa facepainter ay 10am, tapos ang start ng 2 hours para sa face painting ay 11-1pm? hinde included ang set up time no? thanks.
i love you more when you're sleeping.

stormy

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #531 on: December 20, 2012, 11:00:55 AM »
Dahil winx ang theme na gusto ng anak ko, kahit ayaw ko na sana ng side entertainment mukhang kukuha ako.

May makita sana ako na ok na package para kasama na ayos ng hair, nail art at kung ano2x pa na gusto ng mga bata.

pinkpotato

• wants to go back to SEOUL <3
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Jeremiah 29:11
« Reply #532 on: January 11, 2013, 08:44:26 AM »
hi. may alam po ba kayong supplier ng Plaster and ceramic craft, ceramic painting kits for kids sana?

TIA
"And we know that all things work together for good to those who love Him.." R8:28

Rochelle Valera

« Reply #533 on: January 18, 2013, 06:32:29 AM »
hi. may alam po ba kayong supplier ng Plaster and ceramic craft, ceramic painting kits for kids sana?

TIA
At my daughter's school fair, I got this following contact from her "color me mine" type booth:
GLORIA STO. TOMAS
0922-8535523
[email protected]
landline 3430922 / 2588118
I don't have any personal experience with her delivering said materials for party, only saw her booth at the fair. She says she doesn't make personalized designs, only what she has on hand.
I did see one on the internet that personalizes yata I just forget the name, pakigoogle na lang, but I also didn't try her out either.
Was planning to do this for my daughter's party but it turns out my husband's friend can cast a mold for my desired design and will help me with the paints. Can't refer you to him naman because he doesn't do this regularly, favor and labor of love lang for us, hahaha!
GOOD LUCK!

ferb

« Reply #534 on: April 18, 2013, 10:09:20 AM »
may alam ba kayo na facepainting for 1500 lang? and also bubbleshow na mura
(http://davm.daisypath.com/vOlLp8.png)

furby103

• GirlTalker
« Reply #535 on: April 20, 2013, 11:36:32 AM »
hi sisses, may number ba kayo ng arts n faces? d ko ma contact si ms liby. thank you

pinkpie

• GirlTalker
« Reply #536 on: April 24, 2013, 01:19:09 PM »
grabe timawag ako sa no. ng ANF na nakuha ko sa site nila, grabe ang sungit naman ng napagtanungan ko, yung tipong nakakaintimidate kausap, kung hindi lang talaga recommended dito un baka hindi ko na sila kunin. Anyway I'm giving them a 2nd chance, nasa may magbigay naman ng contact no. ni Liby baka sakaling mas ok sya kausap.

stormy

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #537 on: April 24, 2013, 04:21:35 PM »
^same tayo ng experience :) ayaw na yata ng kliyente. Ako naman sinabihan na nasa FB (or multiply ba yun) nila ang rates, if sumagot na sya agad e same effort lang sa pagtext back yun. Ako d ko na sya bibigyan ng chance sis, chance na mambastos ulit. Iba kasi ang tono.

Edited to add: nakalagay na raw kasi sa site nila na hindi sila mag-entertain ng mga phone inquiries.

Anyway, wait ko na lang muna ilan kids magconfirm bago ako pumili sino kunin ko na supplier.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 04:37:45 PM by stormy »

robinemz

• GirlTalker
    • Our family blog
« Reply #538 on: April 24, 2013, 04:42:19 PM »
Si ms liby pa rin ba ang incharge sa AnF? mabait kasi kausap si ms. liby kaya im sure iba yang nakausap niyo mga sis. i googled AnF just now and notice na iba yung c/o na name. Ms. J.S. Vita? siyo kaya siya? under new management na ba ang AnF..?

stormy

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #539 on: April 25, 2013, 03:07:47 PM »
^i wanted to book them last jan/feb pa kaso nakaka-turn off sobra. I want magaan katrabaho sana para masaya.

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.