Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day SAT 19 APR 14
Is your beauty bag too bulky? Invest in lip-cheek-and-eye tints which are all-in-one kikay kits—no packing required!
  • Good House Keeping
    Find your bliss this summer! GH's guide to a calmer, luckier, and happier you. On stands now for only P120.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Real Living
    Real Living’s April 2014 issue is a thing of beauty, literally! The magazine’s Beautiful Homes issue features 43 pages which will inspire you to rethink your own space.
    Real Living
  • Women's Health
    Everything you need to score your hottest, sexiest summer EVER is in the Women’s Health March issue!
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Face Painting/Glitter tattoo & other activities for the kids  (Read 105332 times)

drpeewee

• Junior GirlTalker
    • MJ corner
Re: Face Painting/Glitter tattoo & other activities for the kids
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2009, 01:28:56 pm »
sa May ang Bday party ni baby!gusto ko na nga sana magpa-reserve eh kaso lang talagang walang gagawa for me,next month pa kase ang dating namin eh! sana lang may slot pa kapag nagpa-reserve ako!  :)
so dis may pa naman ang party.... have u tried leaving ms liby a message? or i could ask ms liby to reserve the date for you if you want sis, kelan ba? ... customize sabi mo d b? pwede naman siguro, mabait naman si ms liby.

kerbz16

• a mom of a two cute boys
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2009, 05:03:21 pm »
so dis may pa naman ang party.... have u tried leaving ms liby a message? or i could ask ms liby to reserve the date for you if you want sis, kelan ba? ... customize sabi mo d b? pwede naman siguro, mabait naman si ms liby.

naku sis thank you so much!!!pero wag na lang kakahiya naman...pero i really appreciate the offer.nagka-usap na kami (thru emails/PM's), ok nga siya kausap.btw, the party is on the 23rd of May.thanks talaga sis!!!  :)

prettymom

• the best is yet to come...
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • i am a wife and a mom, but i am also my own woman!
    • jingmt.multiply
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2009, 02:14:24 pm »
i think i will get the services of ANF but i am still looking for party entertainment for my son. ditdown dinner in a function room. he will 3 so we chose not to get a  host. just entertainment, pure fun and tatoos for everyone. any recommendations and pls i need the supplier too.
2025 is when we expect to experience WATER SHORTAGE...how young will our children then be? ACT NOW! PLS. TAKE CARE OUR EARTH, WE ONLY HAVE 1!

midnytgurl

• GirlTalker
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2009, 01:46:29 am »
sulit po ba ang face painting /glitter tattoo for kids as side entertainment? since sa fastfood gagawin birthday ni baby di pwedeng magician/clowns.

gracey9347

• baby REON's loving Mommy
  • GirlTalker
  • my son...Reon, you're my reason for breathing...
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2009, 10:45:59 pm »
-got ANFs face painting and glitter tattoo services for my son's 1st bday on march 15

Lady Medical Doctor

« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2009, 01:02:53 am »
^Try Patricia Rathmell, okay din naman siya mag face painting and her strokes are very good, she's been my face painter for 11 years now.

kitty07

• GirlTalker
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2009, 10:10:42 am »
^^^sulit for me yung glitter tattoo that we had yesterday at my son's birthday party at Jollibee.  Shayra of Crafty Chiclet did a good job.  She was nice and gentle with the kids.  At first, wala pa halos lumalapit na kids but when I asked the host to announce that the kids can have their glitter tattoo, all the kids lined up talaga (and grown-ups too), waiting patiently for their turn.  Buti na lang the host was very good kasi when she's about to start the games, yung kids di lumalapit kasi nasa-glitter tattoo :)  She then went to the kids and got them to join the games.  Pero all throughout di nawalan ng nagpatattoo.  I got her for 1500 for two hours pero since nagextend kami kasi nga even after the party e may mga nakapila pa, we added 500 pesos :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/11334842@N05/3246426716/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/11334842@N05/3246426720/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/11334842@N05/3246426728/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/11334842@N05/3246426734/
« Last Edit: February 02, 2009, 11:26:29 am by kitty07 »

bluekaren780

• an EVENTS PLANNER and a
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Thank You Lord For Everything!
    • Dynamic Impact Events Management
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2009, 04:02:40 pm »
some of the high end photographers are now venturing to photo op or photo wall or photo booth set up ...  at cost pa pag kinuha ninyo yung photo coverage service nila... try inquiring froom them.

Ondoy Survivor Ako!

... i am no angel, i just know how to pay it forward...

... i am beautiful, but it doesn't mean that i am perfect...

prettymom

• the best is yet to come...
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • i am a wife and a mom, but i am also my own woman!
    • jingmt.multiply
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2009, 04:36:03 pm »
i am looking for diego mascot and puppet show for my son's bday.pls recommend. tia
2025 is when we expect to experience WATER SHORTAGE...how young will our children then be? ACT NOW! PLS. TAKE CARE OUR EARTH, WE ONLY HAVE 1!

seven82

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2009, 10:18:20 am »
hi mga sis kapag pool party what activities do you suggest? am thinking of balloon twisting na gusto ko sana face painting kaya lang parang hindi match kasi since pool party mawawash away lang... suggestions appreciated po! TIA  ;D
i don't know what the future holds but i know who holds my future =)

bvq

« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2009, 11:04:09 am »
hi mga sis kapag pool party what activities do you suggest? am thinking of balloon twisting na gusto ko sana face painting kaya lang parang hindi match kasi since pool party mawawash away lang... suggestions appreciated po! TIA  ;D

sis, this is just my opion ha, if its a pool party that you are having, i dont think you need any other activity kasi once the kid sees the pool, im sure dive agad sila...unless lang you are planning to have a host facilitate some games first before your guests starts plunging in sa pool...

also, provide the kids lang with lots of pool floaters, pails, beach balls and im sure ok na yun.  ;D

snowflake_27

• GirlTalker
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2009, 11:11:59 am »

I had a pool party for my son last year.  We still had a host, games, magic show and puppet show.  the program was just short so they had time to swim.  But totoo nga sis, when the kids saw the pool, they wanted to dwim agad so they were wet while enjoying the program. hahaha

Lady Medical Doctor

« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2009, 12:11:36 pm »
Hi Sisses ano ba ang magandang activities para sa pang teenager na parties?
« Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 12:17:31 pm by Lady Medical Doctor »

seven82

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2009, 02:09:28 pm »
tnx sis bvq and sis snowflake_27  :D kasi medyo madaming friends si hubby na may mga kids na kaya iniisip ko kung walang activities baka mabored sila tsaka baka not all our friends would allow their kids to swim so atleast they have something to do just in case..

maganda sis bvq 'yung idea mo with pails, floaters and beach balls.  :)

sis snowflake_27 when you had your pool party did you hire someone pa ba na magwatch over sa mga kids while they swim. o automatic the parents join them sa pool?  :)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 02:13:28 pm by seven82 »

kristhel

• GirlTalker
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2009, 03:49:16 pm »
^^^sulit for me yung glitter tattoo that we had yesterday at my son's birthday party at Jollibee.  Shayra of Crafty Chiclet did a good job.  She was nice and gentle with the kids.  At first, wala pa halos lumalapit na kids but when I asked the host to announce that the kids can have their glitter tattoo, all the kids lined up talaga (and grown-ups too), waiting patiently for their turn.  Buti na lang the host was very good kasi when she's about to start the games, yung kids di lumalapit kasi nasa-glitter tattoo :)  She then went to the kids and got them to join the games.  Pero all throughout di nawalan ng nagpatattoo.  I got her for 1500 for two hours pero since nagextend kami kasi nga even after the party e may mga nakapila pa, we added 500 pesos :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/11334842@N05/3246426716/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/11334842@N05/3246426720/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/11334842@N05/3246426728/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/11334842@N05/3246426734/

hi sis! ask ko lang kung [textspeak!] balloon burst mo e DIY din! thanks

snowflake_27

• GirlTalker
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2009, 05:01:55 pm »
tnx sis bvq and sis snowflake_27  :D kasi medyo madaming friends si hubby na may mga kids na kaya iniisip ko kung walang activities baka mabored sila tsaka baka not all our friends would allow their kids to swim so atleast they have something to do just in case..

maganda sis bvq 'yung idea mo with pails, floaters and beach balls.  :)

sis snowflake_27 when you had your pool party did you hire someone pa ba na magwatch over sa mga kids while they swim. o automatic the parents join them sa pool?  :)

sis, may lifeguard talaga yung pool nun. pero nag swim din mga parents kaya ok lang. :)

anniegurl

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2009, 03:27:42 am »
my cousin offers glitter tattoo services, pm me for details.

Mods, kung bawal po pa delete na lang. Thanks you.

heaven_scent102

• Super GirlTalker
  • a proud wife and mommy :D
    • preciousbubbles online boutique (since 2007)
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2009, 06:48:15 pm »
here's a good package i got from creative parties.

-Inclusive of 2 Artists
3 hours unlimited service

1 Vanity Dresser

1 Vanity Mirror

Salon4Kidz Services

Hair Art Salon (w/ hair-do & washable hair colors)

Nail Art (manual)

Jewel Tattoo

Face painting / Hand painting

Glitter Tattoo

i plan to rent a tent.. check pa muna if possible sa venue:
http://images.gie121.multiply.com/image/1/photos/upload/300x300/ScSvLAoKCEsAAFxuZfA1/Picture-140.jpg?et=Ez%2CqUO4uPAY%2C6o%2CszAGJtw&nmid=0

tell me what you think :)
Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in Him..
Jeremiah 17:7-8

--a proud wife to my husband, mom to my 3 girls Maegan, Mariel and Maike :)

seven82

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2009, 07:21:33 pm »
mga sis my kilala kayong supplier for balloon twisting? :) TIA

mctc_25

• GirlTalker
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2009, 04:59:21 pm »
ito yung mga activities namin during my son's 1st bday

face painting
baloon twisting
bubble show
games for kids & adults
pinata
pabitin

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
FN's Top 10 SPF Beauty Picks for Summer 2014
These babies are mighty protectors from the sun's harmful UV rays.
5 Ways to Reflect and Meditate When You’re Time-Bound
Whether you have five minutes or five days, a breather from all the deadlines and meetings will do you good.
FNites! What Reminds You of Summer?
Send us a photo and we might feature it on the website!