Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day FRI 19 SEP 14
Feeling angsty after a break-up? Vent to your friends over coffee—not on the Internet. There's no telling who will read your rants on Facebook or Twitter.
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics  (Read 77209 times)

Chase~

• BB cream addict & a
  • GirlTalker
  • pReMoTi!
Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« on: January 10, 2009, 01:45:16 PM »
Since may thread naman for Japanese skincare and cosmetics, i guess dapat meron din thread for Korean brands. =)

Anyway, i love Missha's Night Revolution Science Activator. I got 2 samples from a gtalker. I used up 1 sachet na, it lasted for a week. I use it everynight, all over my face, and im really impressed. No bad reactions ang skin ko, and pag gising ko sa umaga e mas nagiging clear ang skin ko. I love it. I just ordered a big bottle from Singapore ( online friend)

Another korean brand ive used and finished till the last drop is Somang Color lotion, i got this sa SASA HK nung 2007 pa. Makeup base, foundation, moisturizer and whitening in one. Maganda rin sya pero medyo nagooily at the end of the day, pero ok lang naman.

Have you ever cried because of someone else's pain? To share the heart- wrenching pain of the person you are with. Is it really possible? If it is, someone taught me that it may be that you are truly inlove with that person.

- Heartbreak Library

brit_brit

• Junior GirlTalker
  • always busy!
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2009, 02:49:57 PM »
Laneige strawberry yogurt peeling mask for the face, lambot sha sa skin.

bronze

• Happy and Hot
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2009, 09:39:18 PM »
purederm masks.they're awesome!
Recognize reality.

rockstarmama

• GirlTalker
  • mom of three
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2009, 02:35:23 AM »
The Face Shop Cosmetics - As per my friend, who's a makeup artist. They're products are great kasi made especially for Asian skin :)
Right where I wanna be!

prish

• post with style, argue with sense and be a
  • Super GirlTalker
    • looklet
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2009, 02:36:48 AM »
Laneige strawberry yogurt peeling mask for the face, lambot sha sa skin.

where did you buy sis?
"As with any information found on the internet,
you should always consider that the information might not be accurate...
Some of what you read is simply not true.

misteryosa

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2009, 12:10:43 PM »
i love VOV, specially the foudation :)

angeleyes

• Certified Cynical Bitch and a
  • Super GirlTalker
  • You had a chance until I stepped on the field
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2009, 12:16:46 PM »
sis Chase, may Missha na sa Pinas?

once pa lang ako bumili sa Missha yung lipgloss nila and it's very good....they gave a sample toner and moisturizer, still have to try it....
If you want to score a goal, you have to hit the target.

shasta

• Junior GirlTalker
  • oh happy days
    • Newbie to Beauty
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2009, 12:43:47 PM »
Missha BB cream is available at Koichi in Robinsons Ermita.
taisetsunamono nandesu ka? (what is important to you?)

punkrockprincess

• Junior GirlTalker
  • always find time to chill out
    • thoughts of a single lady
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2009, 05:13:00 PM »
^really? how much do they sell it there? :P

Chase~

• BB cream addict & a
  • GirlTalker
  • pReMoTi!
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2009, 05:41:16 PM »
ooh! wow, mapuntahan nga one time. anyways, may alam ba kayong other korean shops here in mla? meron korean grocery sa don antonio pero wala silang kahit 1 man lang na korean makeup na binibenta e
Have you ever cried because of someone else's pain? To share the heart- wrenching pain of the person you are with. Is it really possible? If it is, someone taught me that it may be that you are truly inlove with that person.

- Heartbreak Library

jjjjj3

• GirlTalker
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2009, 08:15:18 PM »
Missha BB cream is available at Koichi in Robinsons Ermita.

sis, nagpunta ako dun kanina. wala daw silang missha bb, kahit yung owner ang sabi wala daw sila. ???

letters_to_cleo

• Senior GirlTalker
  • happy, happy. my goal is to be happy!
    • Geek Wearing Makeup
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2009, 08:26:41 PM »
Coogi Vit C + Hyaluronic Acid Sheet Mask. Best mask I used, softened my dry skin. Cheap pa, translates to only a hundred bucks lang, once a week ko lang naman ginagamit.

Pero got a sample of Moistfull Sheet Mask sa Etude nung friday. tried it din, hmmm okay naman, i like the fragrance. Nga lang di naman sila nagbebenta ng sheet mask na Moistfull, kaya ewan sa kanila bat nagpasample pa sila hehe..By jar naman yung Moistfull masks nila.

Pass muna ako sa BB cream this time, kasi winter dito nakakadry at napansin ko nagflaflake sa face..Kaya liquid foundie muna SF White Grape base + foundie.

falsabraga

• GirlTalker
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2009, 05:23:24 PM »
based sa reviews ni bubzbeauty.com, parang i wanna try laneige na.

docblueangel

« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2009, 08:18:49 PM »
anyone knows about beauty credit? i'm not sure if this is a korean brand, but i saw it kanina sa watson's MOA. any feedback (esp about the sunscreen)? thanks!

Chase~

• BB cream addict & a
  • GirlTalker
  • pReMoTi!
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2009, 09:03:43 PM »
Wow, my beauty credit sa moa? Macheck nga once may time ako. Korean brand sya, same company ng Somang. Dati ko pa gusto itry yung bb cream and colour lotion nila. Marami bang products sis?

- Heartbreak Library

prettychestnut

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2009, 09:10:09 PM »
Beauty Credit is one korean brand. I saw their prods last month at WATSONS MOA. hmm face powder palang 700+ na. il give it a try pag naubos na ang TFS premier powder foundie ko.

dreamfairy07

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2009, 10:52:36 PM »
wala ako nakita beauty credit kanina watson's moa. bulag lang siguro ko, di ko nakita  :(

magkakaron na MISSHA Store sa megamall ah.  :)

dashecosmetics

« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2009, 11:19:43 PM »
Wow, my beauty credit sa moa? Macheck nga once may time ako. Korean brand sya, same company ng Somang. Dati ko pa gusto itry yung bb cream and colour lotion nila. Marami bang products sis?

hi,may somang store na sa manila?=)

Chase~

• BB cream addict & a
  • GirlTalker
  • pReMoTi!
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2009, 11:43:53 PM »
Wala. Beauty credit lang meron. Same company lang kasi sila, pero beauty credit palang ang andito.

- Heartbreak Library

Lizlan

• Project Vanity - Makeup and fashion finds, reviews, outfit photos, and events.
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2009, 09:54:11 PM »
wala ako nakita beauty credit kanina watson's moa. bulag lang siguro ko, di ko nakita  :(

magkakaron na MISSHA Store sa megamall ah.  :)

the beauty credit stall is in front of the ELF stall in watson's MOA--the watson's beside national bookstore.
Makeup is a fun hobby.

http://projectvanity.com/

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.