Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day FRI 01 AUG 14
Nix the patterns and go for solid colors when you choose pants--they make your hips and backside look smaller.
  • Good House Keeping
    The July issue is our Makeover Special! Be inspired by the weight-loss successes of The Biggest Loser’s Kayen Lazaro and Osie Nebreja, who entered the reality TV show simply wanting to lose weight but ended up gaining whole new (healthier!) lives.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Jumpstart your best body today with this month’s best foods special. Women’s Health shares over 100 of the best packaged foods for women, sourced from leading supermarkets, specialty stores, and delivery services.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Photobook  (Read 3122 times)

pinkberries

• Super GirlTalker
  • crazy in love
Photobook
« on: July 29, 2012, 08:17:36 PM »

Hello mga sis!  Sa sobrang dami ng mahilig sa photography ngayon, I'm sure marami sa atin gusto ng photobook.   Share naman kayo ng feedback or reviews sa mga photobooks na natry nyo.  Which company you tried so far, has printed the best photobook and how much did you pay? 

Sa natry kong photobook sa Photobook Phils, medyo dark ang kanilang prints kahit sa mga kuha ko na outdoor photos. 
Stand your ground.

ayami

• happily married and a
  • Super GirlTalker
  • 愛してる、ハ二ー!とても大好きよ。
    • My Blog
Re: Photobook
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2012, 08:23:12 PM »
hola! Napilitan ako magPhotobook dahil niregalo ito ng Sister in law ko for my kid's 2nd birthday. Well up to now clueless kami ni hubby on what to do or how to layout! sila nga hapit they try to order around 15 vouchers sa Ensogo or somewhere else para dito. And ang gaganda ng results nung kanila. I guess creative lang talaga mga SIL ko. Kami ni hubby e zero sa creativity. June pa birthday ni baby and October ang deadline nung voucher. we have to hurry talaga. haha

Prunella

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Meow?
    • Pretty Ugly
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2012, 05:57:44 PM »
I often order my photobooks from Mac. iPhoto has a lot of album layouts which I find classy and polished.

pinkberries

• Super GirlTalker
  • crazy in love
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2012, 02:39:12 PM »
@ayami

sis madali lang gamitin ang Photobook kasi may Readybooks na sila.  Layout designs that you can just download and then simply add your photos na. 

About their designs, magaganda talaga.  classy.  perhaps yung color lang naging problema sa mga prints.  they appear darker than the photos you see on screen.   

Stand your ground.

sonja

• GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2012, 05:09:52 AM »
I've tried Photobook Phils as well. First time ko. I bought from Ensogo ata or Metrodeal. Bought for P1k for the value of P4k. I loved it. Hindi ko napansin na dark ang photos eh. What I did was to do the layout sa photoshop then drag and drop sa Photobook app. 6 days ang shipping and P350 upfront ang shipping fee. Not included sa voucher. 3 hours upload time ko. So don't wait for the deadline ng voucher!

You may view my actual photobook on my blog - http://scrapgurl14.blogspot.com/2012/09/first-photo-book.html

ayami

• happily married and a
  • Super GirlTalker
  • 愛してる、ハ二ー!とても大好きよ。
    • My Blog
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2012, 11:45:35 PM »
Dumating na kanina [textspeak!] 2nd bday photobook ng baby ko :) super satisfied ako! Grabe sana super dami na yung binili kooo haay :) sulit talaga.

Sis sonja ang ganda nung sayo! Ako readybooks lang ginamit ko hehe wala kasi akong alam sa scrapbooking :)

ms.orange17

• GirlTalker
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2012, 09:58:55 AM »
question lang po... wala naman po masama kung diff site ang bilhan ko ng photobook noh? i mean yung security ng pictures. kasi i have tried 3 different sites na (Photobook Philippines, photosnap and albums and co), so lahat un upload ko yung layout ko sa kanila so they have a copy of all the pictures. Safe nman po un noh? wala p naman ako naririnig na may scam or something bad n nangyari sa kanilang mga photos. Gusto ko lang makasigurado na ok hehe :) sorry medyo paranoid lang hehe.. kasi magtatry naman ako ngayon sa storybook.com

sonja

• GirlTalker
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2012, 02:32:16 AM »
^sis I think safe naman photos mo. This is the same case din naman when we have our jpg's printed sa mga photo printing shops sa mall. You are really risking your photos to be copied by someone else. But since your photos are your copyright, you can sue someone using your photos (I think lang ito ha!!!! not so sure). I guess what I'm saying is, you don't have to worry about it.  ;D

kikay iska

• crazy/beautiful southpaw
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2013, 11:53:45 AM »
I'm also looking for reviews of Photobooks. For those who have tried diff storybook services (printers), what's the best for you?

I've tried Photobook Phils as well. First time ko. I bought from Ensogo ata or Metrodeal.
You may view my actual photobook on my blog - http://scrapgurl14.blogspot.com/2012/09/first-photo-book.html

Nice photobook, sis. :)
Btw, did you opt for that cover - small pic only? Saw other photobooks kasi na front and back, pwede ring i-design with mroe than 1 pic.
"...to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived." - Henry David Thoreau

pixieme

• Probationary
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2013, 04:05:27 PM »
ask ko lang po..i tried ordering from photobook philippines using an ensogo voucher but upon encoding the voucher number it was declared invalid.. anyone experienced this?

insta_momma

• GirlTalker
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2013, 08:39:57 AM »
I've tried artscow and Picturebooks.. artscow is okay pero malabo ibang pictures lalo na kung taken by fone camera. they have a lot of promos, discounts and freebies, minsan nga you just pay for the shipping. Ang downside lang, you have to wait for it, max sakin is 4 weeks pero kung icocompute ko parang it's still cheaper than local photobook supllier in metro manila. Picturebooks we tried it kasi we gave my MIL a photobook gift for Christmas, we waited for almost 2 weeks ata kasi madami nagpagawa that time. Quality wise, parang same lang sa artscow.

RAC

• GirlTalker
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2014, 09:20:31 PM »
pa inform naman kung may makita kayong good deals ngayon sa photobook. :)

rashimeh

• Probationary
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2014, 02:13:40 PM »
lagi po may deal ng photobook sa metrodeal and cashcashpinoy :)
I bought mine, a layflat photobook from Fotosnaps, hehe, hindi ko pa napaparint :P

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.