^^sis! heto recipe ko...Banana CupcakeIngredients:
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1 tsp banana essence
1/3 cup melted butter (or vegetable oil)
1 1/4 cup sugar
2/3 cup evap milk mixed with 1 tsp vinegar
1 cup banana (mashed) -- around 4 bananasProcedure:
1. Pre-heat oven in (350 deg F)*. Lined the cupcake pans with paper cups.
2. Sift the first four ingredients together. Set aside.
3. Mix oil, sugar & eggs. Medium beat.
4. Alternately pour the sifted ingredients (2) and the milk & vinegar mixture into the oil-sugar-egg (3) mixture, while beating.
5. When well blended, fold in the mashed banana.
6. Fill the cupcake cups with the blended mixture, 3/4 from the rim.
7. Bake until the cupcakes are orangy in color.
Makes 2 dozens.Tips:
1. *I actually use 150 deg C in my oven. I used 160 deg C before, pero ang dali masunog nung cupcakes. Mas maganda that you bake it gradually.
2. Use bananas that are really lamog na. I actually buy bananas then kept it for 2 to 3 days before using it. Why? Mas lamog yung bananas, mas moist yung cupcake.