Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day WED 03 SEP 14
When you read the newspaper in the morning, check out the funnies too--they'll put a smile on your face before you head for work.
  • Good House Keeping
    Forever young Cheska Garcia-Kramer talks about her stay-gorgeous secrets, mommy bliss, and the surprising success of #TeamKramer in the August issue a.k.a. the Anti-Aging Special of Good Housekeeping!
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Build the confidence to strut in a pair of jeans with our 28-day pound-shedding, lean muscle-building workout, and learn the best cuts for your body type with our easy style guide.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Sino ang pinakacorrupt na president ng Pilipinas?  (Read 114825 times)

marge070407

• Junior GirlTalker
Re: Sino ang pinakacorrupt na president ng Pilipinas?
« Reply #420 on: September 23, 2012, 03:57:14 PM »
Si GMA ang pinakacorrupt for me. Di naman ako fan ni noynoy pero bilib ako sa kanya sa power na hawak niya lahat magagawa niya pero di siya nagcorrupt. Madami din naman siyang naaccomplished. Parang nalilinis na nga ng konti ang pilipinas. Pero sympre di naman lahat kaya niyang gawin kasi di naman siya si superman. Minsan mahirap lang sa ibang tao kulang na lang pati alikabok at kalat sa bahay isisi na sa presidente.

springblossom

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #421 on: September 23, 2012, 05:13:05 PM »
^sis, tungkol kay noynoy na hinde nag-corrupt, kelangan pa talaga ma-research yan nang mabuti.
"I believe in the sun, even when it is not shining.
 I believe in love, even when i do not feel it.
 I believe in God, even when He is silent."

(These lines were found scrawled on a cellar wall in Cologne which was destroyed by bombing in WWII.)

tsabadodo

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #422 on: October 02, 2012, 06:50:10 PM »
hopefully, pinoys will become more aware of what's going on around them. hinde yung tanggap na lang ng tanggap kung ano yung sasabihin ng media.

"The trouble with people is not that they don't know but that they know so much that ain't so." (Josh Billings)

cheekywraps

• Cheeky Wraps
« Reply #423 on: October 03, 2012, 09:08:11 AM »
GMA!
Signature edited.

DV

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #424 on: October 05, 2012, 07:24:02 PM »
I don't agree na hindi corrupt ang current president. Alam nyo ba kung gaano kalaki ang Hacienda Luisita? Manila at Makati pinagsama. Iniluklok si Sedeno dahil sya ang mag-aaprove ng mataas na valuation ng HL na almost 10B sa motion for reconsideration ng owners (vs 1989 valuation of 173M). Saan kukunin ang 10B na iyan? Kapiraso lang ang babayaran ng farmers dyan, a huge chunk will be paid by the DAR (pera ng gobyerno galing sa mamamayan).

Ito pa: http://www.rappler.com/nation/13679-govt-lost-over-p100-b-to-graft-in-2011-coa
"The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go."    --Dr Seuss, I Can Read With My Eyes Shut!

chubbelita

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #425 on: October 05, 2012, 07:54:41 PM »
^agree!
enough negativity. hello positivity? :)

tsabadodo

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #426 on: October 06, 2012, 03:26:59 AM »
I don't agree na hindi corrupt ang current president. Alam nyo ba kung gaano kalaki ang Hacienda Luisita? Manila at Makati pinagsama. Iniluklok si Sedeno dahil sya ang mag-aaprove ng mataas na valuation ng HL na almost 10B sa motion for reconsideration ng owners (vs 1989 valuation of 173M). Saan kukunin ang 10B na iyan? Kapiraso lang ang babayaran ng farmers dyan, a huge chunk will be paid by the DAR (pera ng gobyerno galing sa mamamayan).

Ito pa: http://www.rappler.com/nation/13679-govt-lost-over-p100-b-to-graft-in-2011-coa

oo nga. parang ang corruption nila, simula pa nung panahon kung kelan dapat sinoli na nila ang HL. but it's really tiring to let other pinoys understand this. mas naniniwala pa din sila sa mga aquino. hinde ba talaga nila nakikita or nararamdaman ang kahirapan sa bansa natin?
"The trouble with people is not that they don't know but that they know so much that ain't so." (Josh Billings)

springblossom

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #427 on: October 08, 2012, 07:13:22 PM »

for me, the most corrupt of all time: aquinos

wala silang ginawa kundi ipahamak ang buong pilipinas sa pagpo-protekta ng mga yaman nila. hinde lang pera pero ang buong pagkatao ng bawat pilipino ang niloloko nila.

si ninoy ba talagang hero? for me, he was just another ambitious politician who took a calculated risk when he came back to philippines from exile. a risk that cost him his life. may his soul rest in peace.
"I believe in the sun, even when it is not shining.
 I believe in love, even when i do not feel it.
 I believe in God, even when He is silent."

(These lines were found scrawled on a cellar wall in Cologne which was destroyed by bombing in WWII.)

molybdenumstudios

• Casual Blogger
  • Super GirlTalker
  • A Casual Blogger and a
    • Molybdenum Studios|Where photography and opinions collide
« Reply #428 on: October 08, 2012, 07:35:19 PM »
Actually, there are two sides of the story when it comes to the Aquino-Cojuanco clan.

1.) The Aquinos are liberators - they fought for freedom, but if you'll notice, it is democracy on the outside, oligarchy on the inside.

2.) The clan itself are simply exploiters... well people who are antis of this clan know the story.
Stupidity leads to pestilence.

vhanya

• goDdess and L0VeR
  • Super GirlTalker
  • not just your ordinary girl c",)
« Reply #429 on: October 08, 2012, 10:36:16 PM »
^my thoughts exactly

molybdenumstudios

• Casual Blogger
  • Super GirlTalker
  • A Casual Blogger and a
    • Molybdenum Studios|Where photography and opinions collide
« Reply #430 on: October 08, 2012, 10:52:09 PM »
@ vhanya

Nako hindi pala ako nag-iisa. ((: Good thing it isn't only me who thinks like this.
Stupidity leads to pestilence.

vhanya

• goDdess and L0VeR
  • Super GirlTalker
  • not just your ordinary girl c",)
« Reply #431 on: October 08, 2012, 11:46:52 PM »
marami tayo sis. don't worry hehe

tsabadodo

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #432 on: October 09, 2012, 09:38:44 PM »
another blog that made me see things differently. you can try to read the comments on the article. parang ganito din ang nangyari kay marcos. is there hope for philippines?

http://getrealphilippines.com/blog/2012/07/from-corona-to-gma-the-philippine-hate-bandwagon/

Girltalker2

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #433 on: March 29, 2013, 07:55:19 PM »

Mukhang si Arroyo nga ano. Marami na nakuha, wala pang nagawa sa lipunan.

prix

• Office Girl, Loving Mom of JGP & A
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • I just want to love u forevermore! <3<3<3
« Reply #434 on: April 19, 2013, 10:45:39 AM »
para sa akin.. GMA!
Everyone wants to be happy, no one wants to be in pain but there's no rainbow w/o any rain -alyse- :)

artemis26

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #435 on: April 19, 2013, 10:56:00 AM »
super agree ako sayo sis geishaslut..sa mga ibang pips dyan, please wag naman masyadong mabulag sa dilaw lol!

angelzero

• Chock Full of Hoot
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • If you're an evil witch I will punch you for fun!
« Reply #436 on: April 19, 2013, 11:29:18 AM »
The Aquinos. Unfortunately, the voting majority don't see this.
Right thoughts
Right words
Right action

douxmadchen

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #437 on: April 19, 2013, 03:42:04 PM »
GMA! >:(
Because I believe that one day, I will meet a man from the future. :)

nettai

• Tropical Citrus Fruit
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #438 on: April 23, 2013, 08:38:02 AM »
Ewan ko, para sa akin they're equally corrupt eh, kahit na di sila ang gumawa, there are numerous others in the government who are corrupt. Since I was born in 1987, di ko na naabutan ang panahon ni Marcos (plus wala rin sa bansa ang Dad ko, teaching as a volunteer in Africa) at wala pa akong kamalayan nung panahon ni Cory so I don't think I have the right to judge them or the earlier presidents. However, isama ko na rin ang inputs ng Dad ko at mga natutunan ko nung HS ako:

1. Aquino-Cojuangcos (Cory and Noynoy): Agree ako sa mga previous posts. I saw in a video that Hacienda Luisita was supposed to be the land of the masses, pero sa kanila lang napunta. Marami ring namatay because of their greed. They also have control of the media, especially ABS-CBN. Nung panahon ni Cory, the government privatized a lot of government-controlled institutions; this started the oligarchy of Lucio Tan, Danding Cojuangco, etc.

2. Ramos: Allegedly, he misused the funds that is supposed to be used for Clark Centennial Expo, as well as the reclaimed area in Manila Bay. He's the president who traveled abroad the most though kahit papaano naman naging fruitful yung pagtatravel nya by inviting investors here in the Philippines. Oh yes, remember Fort Bonifacio/BGC? A huge part of it was sold to provide more funds to the military. Pero recent news say na na-misuse rin yun.

3. GMA and Erap: Media says it all; pero magtaka na lang kayo kung bakit sila lang yung pinapalabas sa media na pinakacorrupt.
~ Crux Sacra Sit Mihi Lux, Non Draco Sit Mihi Dux ~

germaine

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #439 on: April 23, 2013, 12:59:14 PM »
corruption of the minds of the pinoys... cory and noynoy. :D
Ignore me as I ignore you...  

- anonymous -

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.