Looking for a life makeover? Grab an issue of the January-February 2016 issue of Good Housekeeping Philippines for tips on how to eat well, become physically and financially fit, and take chances on love again, beginning with the cover story of Heart Evangelista.

Grab a copy now!

Good Housekeeping
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Summer activities for kids  (Read 132963 times)

-;-maCooLet-;-

• GirlTalker
  • c==(o.Oc=)
Re: Summer activities for kids
« Reply #580 on: March 31, 2015, 07:23:43 PM »
Pwede na po ba ang 3 1/2 y/o sa martial arts?

May alam po ba kayo? Thanks!
If God gives you a dozen white roses and you why there are no thorns, God would just smile, show Tin's bleeding hands and say "She took them away to save you from the pain" :)

slickchick

• WaRpEd & TwIsTeD
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Enjoying the Best of Both Worlds...
« Reply #581 on: March 31, 2015, 08:43:08 PM »
^ sis, sabi ng brother ko, for taekwondo daw, advisable earliest age na mag-start is about 5 or 6 years old. para daw medyo matibay na yung muscles and bones. pero warning din daw, kasi pag masyado daw maaga nag-start, baka mabugbog and baka ma-stunt yung growth. he (my brother) started TKD when he was about 7 or 8 years old. para di ma-stunt yung growth nya, pinainom sya ng mom ko ng 1-6-8 (growth vitamins).  :)
Sky above me... Earth below me... Fire within me...

lilsaintsm0m

• Junior GirlTalker
  • is a mother and everything else after that..
« Reply #582 on: April 03, 2015, 11:02:48 AM »
^ Ang alam ko sa Milo Basketball they also have sa Amoranto Qc..I found out kasi while I was scouting for TKD here in our area I found 2 different studios under Milo also.  Nagkaroon ata sila ng sub branches dahil sobrang dami.

nene_cherry

« Reply #583 on: April 11, 2015, 01:59:41 PM »
Mamadees Pizza Plus is offering a pizza making workshop for kids this summer. The fee is 550 pesos per session and includes apron, rolling pin, pizza cutter and ingredients.

You can call (02) 740-9379 for details.

Mamadees Pizza Plus is located at 155 Kanlaon Street (near the corner of Retiro), Sta. Mesa Heights, Quezon City. It's in front of Lourdes Church QC.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mamadees-Pizza-Plus/1536112259966099

« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 02:05:46 PM by nene_cherry »

cynth_pink00

• Senior GirlTalker
  • another serious look from Noe :)
« Reply #584 on: May 22, 2015, 09:34:49 AM »
Hi. Anyone know of a cooking/baking class in Pasig/Ortigas area?

stormy

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #585 on: May 23, 2015, 02:17:12 PM »
^wala na ba yun kay Sylvia Reynoso sis? Sa may shaw blvd near capitol 8.

cynth_pink00

• Senior GirlTalker
  • another serious look from Noe :)
« Reply #586 on: May 23, 2015, 10:40:27 PM »
^ I'm not sure if meron pa schedule at this time.  Will try to call them too. Thanks :)

slickchick

• WaRpEd & TwIsTeD
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Enjoying the Best of Both Worlds...
« Reply #587 on: May 29, 2015, 09:16:28 PM »
i'm wondering if the MILO BEST basketball camp is an all-year round activity? hindi kasi umabot sa 2nd batch (May) yung son ko kasi we need to go sa province etong May. eh gusto pa mandin nya mag try ng basketball camp.
Sky above me... Earth below me... Fire within me...

snowkeis

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #588 on: July 13, 2015, 11:47:28 PM »
At what age kaya mga sis pwede mag start ng piano lesson ang kids natin? TIA
Be your own kind of beautiful.

Dacian

• Don't hope for a miracle. Make one.
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • Death is fleeting... Love lasts forever.
« Reply #589 on: August 18, 2015, 02:21:13 PM »
@prettydefined
many piano teachers prefer that children wait until they are 5, when their hands are bigger and they're more ready to sit still and concentrate.
Do some time with the one you love.

lilsaintsm0m

• Junior GirlTalker
  • is a mother and everything else after that..
« Reply #590 on: August 20, 2015, 01:30:06 PM »
Sharing :
The U.P College of Human Kinetics is opening its doors once again for sports and arts enthusiast through its Community Recreation Program:
 Swimming, wushu, ballet, Taekwondo, streetdance, rhythmic gymnastics,  judo, yoga, pilates, ballroom, volleyball and floorball. for kids and adults depends on which activity you want to join :)
Call Up CHK for inquiries. 9818500 loc 4130

dimpleK

• Probationary
  • Writer by Profession
    • outdoor activities Philippines
« Reply #591 on: September 04, 2015, 11:48:11 AM »
SandBox at Alviera is a unique getaway for families that redefines outdoor adventure and fun. It features a full stretch of exciting attractions that will surely make everyone appreciate the outdoors. Everyone in the family has something to do here from playground for the toddlers to Mini Golf for the grandparents! With a mountain range along the horizon and the surrounding wide plains, SandBox is definitely the place for family outdoor fun!
Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.

euqihn18

• GirlTalker
« Reply #592 on: February 03, 2016, 08:50:00 AM »
hi po...malapit na po ulit summer...baka po may alam kayo somewhere in cavite..thanks =)

follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.