Looking for a life makeover? Grab an issue of the January-February 2016 issue of Good Housekeeping Philippines for tips on how to eat well, become physically and financially fit, and take chances on love again, beginning with the cover story of Heart Evangelista.

Grab a copy now!

Good Housekeeping
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Feedback: O.B. Montessori toddlers-casa  (Read 42733 times)

khriseeee

• Super GirlTalker
Re: Feedback: O.B. Montessori toddlers-casa
« Reply #60 on: April 07, 2014, 02:35:28 PM »
Does anyone know when the free 1 week trial for toddler class will run at OB GH?

ainge88

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #61 on: February 05, 2015, 01:27:52 PM »
Hi mga mommies,

Currently kasi naka enroll son ko sa Schola Progressio Fairview, but since they are closing na next school year (Pinapavacate sila ng FEU dun sa building na nagrerent sila) I'm school hunting nanaman.

Considering rin sana OB Montessori Fairview but after reading yung post ni sis sasha16 natakot naman ako :(

Any new updates or reviews on the school??

Thank you!

kalaiyaan

• Supah blessed in many ways
  • GirlTalker
  • Im very much loved :)
    • Itzme!whydoUcare?
« Reply #62 on: March 03, 2015, 05:35:20 PM »
Plano ko rin I-enroll ang anak ko sa OB Fairview, (CASA) This SY, nagalala din ako bigla sa feedback.

Baka hindi ma-handle ng bagong teacher yung anak ko, napaka intrimitida pa naman nya.

Bale nakapag Playgroup, pre-nursery, nursery at ngayon K1 na sya. (nag start sya 18months old)

Mataas pa naman ang expectation ko sa OB. na dapat mas maayos sila kaysa sa school nya ngayon.

:-\

Feedbacks pa please.
The greatest tragedy is not DEATH, but a LIFE without purpose.

sweetscience

• Certified
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • I ♥ being a MOM!
« Reply #63 on: March 25, 2015, 07:44:36 PM »
Hi, everyone.  :)  I'm planning to have my daughter take their trial class when she's 3 (there's are no toddler classes being offered here at O.B. Montessori Las Pinas).  Right now, she's 2 and a half.  Did any of you enroll your child at a toddler class before enrolling her/him at O.B. Montessori?  Would you guys recommend that I enroll my daughter in a toddler class until she's old enough for O.B.?  Or do you think that it's best that I just wait until she's 3 and just really start her off with O.B. Las Pinas?  I was thinking of enrolling her first in a summer program at Toddler's Unlimited, Prep Camp or The Bridge School so she can get a feel of what school is, but I would hate for her to keep changing schools especially if she is happy and settled in that particular one.

same question..my baby is 17months old.
Would you guys recommend that I enroll my daughter in a toddler class until she's old enough for O.B.?  Or do you think that it's best that I just wait until she's 3 and just really start her off with O.B.? Mas malapit kami sa OB Fairview.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 11:46:06 PM by sweetscience »
love my family!

♥Got engaged last Feb 06 2011
♥Our 7th anniv and Big Day on Dec 08 2011
♥Our princess Nov 08 2013

kalaiyaan

• Supah blessed in many ways
  • GirlTalker
  • Im very much loved :)
    • Itzme!whydoUcare?
« Reply #64 on: February 23, 2016, 12:25:34 PM »
Hi, after almost a year, sa mar 15 na ang graduation ng junakis ko, advance casa OBMC- Fairview. Excited na syang mag Grade 1 kasi daw makakaakyat na sya ng 2nd floor. Ok naman basta happy ang junakis happy na rin ako. 90k yung tuition nya +3k sa bags at uniforms. Yung grade 1 naman nila 93k hindi pa kasama yung bags at uniform. Nakapagpa reserve na rin ako ng slot.

Sa lahat ng mommies na nakatapos na ang anak ng AC, talaga bang hindi uso ang awarding? if yes, bakit?
just asking.

The greatest tragedy is not DEATH, but a LIFE without purpose.

follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.