It’s Good Housekeeping’s 17th anniversary, and mommies, it’s your month, too! Enjoy meaty reads on everything relevant to you—from deliciously simple cake recipes to stories of compassion during Pope Francis’s visit.

Grab a copy now!

Good Housekeeping

Author Topic: MANRESA School feedback  (Read 29451 times)

• Junior GirlTalker
    • The Adventures adn Misadventures of Mrs. Panda
Re: MANRESA School feedback
« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2013, 10:53:15 PM »
Maraming bullies, my neice who's a sixth grader and achiever lagi na lang nabubully, when she was in grade 4, nireport namin sa teachers ang sagot ba naman, hindi na daw nila sagot yun. Hello! The bullying happened inside the classroom!

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2013, 11:05:28 AM »
Bawal ba hindi catholic dito?

• SuperMom and SuperWife
  • GirlTalker
  • i love my hubby and my baby
« Reply #42 on: November 06, 2013, 04:50:16 PM »
^ same question.. I would like to send our daughter to a non-sectarian school sana kaso mostly nakikita ko na schools with good feedback eh Catholic schools.  Worry ko kasi baka may religion subjects and activities.
A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2014, 01:53:58 AM »
My daughter is studying in this school.  My say on this is affordable but I just find it offensive if they prohibit the parents from getting in like christmas parties and other programs.  sportsfest and family days lang sila nag papaenter ng parents.  Also, ang tipid nila mag palesson.  My daughter sometimes mentioned that her teachers are not always present. Like her Math teacher. Tapos ang baba ng bigay nila ng grade sa anak ko.
You have the power to make things work.  If you want something, make it happen.

• Certified
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • Woman of Many Passions
    • Viva Pinay - Woman of Many Passions
« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2015, 03:28:30 PM »
Any update for the Manresa's tuition fee for Grade 1, 4 and 5? I tried calling their numbers for 3 days now.. wala talagang sagot. I dont know why. Thanks Mommies - Viva Pinay -Small Kids, Big Dreams - Pinay Green Mommy

• Love me or Leave me, proud to be a
  • Super GirlTalker
  • peek-a-boo!!
« Reply #45 on: April 10, 2015, 06:19:53 PM »
^for grade 4 p58,025 and for grade 5 p65,094. i dont have for grade 1 sis.
bawal ang negative vibes. ♥♥♥

• Probationary
« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2015, 09:18:15 AM »
Grade 1 at Manresa for SY 2015-16 is P51k. I took a photo of their fees. They don't give away copies.

• Probationary
Any feedback on Manresa School?
« Reply #47 on: September 11, 2015, 02:15:27 PM »
Hi to all,

We plan to transfer na ng ibang school mga kids namin, I always see schoolbus nwith MANRESA SCHOOL name, not familiar with this google.  Can anyone give me feedbacks?

follow us
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.