Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day WED 01 APR 15
When your children do something wrong, make it very clear that you disapprove of their actions and not them per se.
  • Good House Keeping
    Good Housekeeping unveils a fresh new look in the March 2015 issue!
    Good Housekeeping
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: GRADE SCHOOLS - feedbacks and reviewa  (Read 116216 times)

MrGentleMan

• Unidentified Flying Object
Re: GRADE SCHOOLS - feedbacks and reviewa
« Reply #300 on: August 06, 2014, 05:59:39 AM »
Meron kaya kayong ma recommend na grade school sa Nova Area?
The key to a long and healthy relationship? Keep the fights clean and the s-e-x dirty!

ellyn0803

• Proud Mommy of Ayana
  • GirlTalker
  • found contentment on my Angel
« Reply #301 on: October 08, 2014, 11:41:46 AM »
Hi mommies, would like to ask your feedback on HSS cubao.. i have read here na coed na pala sila..kumusta ang mga bata..sobrang dami ba assignments, quizzes, etc. na parang katulad din ng STC?

Were still torn kung sa NEST ko sya ipapapasok for elementary since galing naman sya ng progressive school or i-traditional ko na sya but am worried that she might really have a hard time adjusting in a traditional school... ( we might transfer in qc if dun kami makahanap ng school)

But im also considering assumption antipolo since we live here in pasig (almost cainta actually) kaya lang with their schedule from 7am-3 or 4pm mukang nakakadalawang isip din 😭
A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.

http://ellyn0803.multiply.com/

xianmoms

• Probationary
« Reply #302 on: November 07, 2014, 01:19:24 AM »
any feedback for MARIST School in Marikina?

hardyrissa

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #303 on: November 10, 2014, 03:24:18 PM »
Any feedback on gospel light academy in Kalayaan at and starland international school in kamias? Tnx
God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever...

lilstar

• i'm ms. fiercee.. ^^
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • happy in love
« Reply #304 on: March 24, 2015, 12:16:57 AM »
Hi mga sis, any feedback po sa Integrated Montessori Center sa Taguig? Thanks po!
"All days are not same. Save for a rainy day. When you don't work, savings will work for you."- M.K. Soni

daveigh

• Kikay Geek na
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Misis ni Bokyo at mommy ni Mr. Bajuju
« Reply #305 on: March 27, 2015, 09:42:09 AM »
Any feedback sa st. claire in  west ave qc?
Thank you Lord for our new inspiration!

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.