This month, let Good Housekeeping help you plan a summer trip to Bohol, bake up a storm, and even buy your own condo! All these and more in the April 2015 issue, out now.

Grab a copy now!

Good Housekeeping
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Schools in Cavite  (Read 94776 times)

amanemisa16

• GirlTalker
Re: Schools in Cavite
« Reply #360 on: March 17, 2015, 07:37:57 AM »
statefields 48k for Junior Kinder. How much na ba sa Seaton?

jajasmin

« Reply #361 on: April 13, 2015, 11:36:02 PM »
Mga sis, need a survey lang po:
My 2 kids came from Perpetual Molino and I finally decided to transfer them to other school; reason: I just don't feel na may improvement ang study habits nila, but their grades were ok.
Im thinking of St Dominic College of Asia and St Thomas Aquinas sa may Buhay na Tubig.
any mommies here na may kids na nakaenrol sa 2 schools so I can make some comparison, need your comments po

I inquired in Statesfield pero closed na ang Grade3 but Grade 8 still open for admission daw.

Academia de Julia ok din sana but the tfee is almost the same sa statesfield.

TIA

skits

• GirlTalker
  • Experience is the best teacher.
    • Organized Junkie
« Reply #362 on: April 15, 2015, 06:04:14 PM »
Hi!

Mommies from Tagaytay
Parecommend please ng good preschool in the area?
TIA!

skits

• GirlTalker
  • Experience is the best teacher.
    • Organized Junkie
« Reply #363 on: April 15, 2015, 06:07:02 PM »
Sino po may kids studying at TISE(Tropical Innovative School of Excellence)?

soleil_m

• Probationary
« Reply #364 on: April 17, 2015, 04:19:46 PM »
Mga sis, need a survey lang po:
My 2 kids came from Perpetual Molino and I finally decided to transfer them to other school; reason: I just don't feel na may improvement ang study habits nila, but their grades were ok.
Im thinking of St Dominic College of Asia and St Thomas Aquinas sa may Buhay na Tubig.
any mommies here na may kids na nakaenrol sa 2 schools so I can make some comparison, need your comments po

I inquired in Statesfield pero closed na ang Grade3 but Grade 8 still open for admission daw.

Academia de Julia ok din sana but the tfee is almost the same sa statesfield.

TIA

Hi sis, why not try Divine Light Academy? My son's incoming Gr 1 there, 3 years sya dito sa pre school. And in terms of academics, maganda talaga quality ng turo and ang discipline nila sa mga students.

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.