Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day WED 17 SEP 14
It's never too late to mend broken bridges! Take the initiative and call an old friend.
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: What do you usually daydream about?  (Read 74278 times)

pinkmallowpie

• GirlTalker
Re: What do you usually daydream about?
« Reply #480 on: April 06, 2012, 09:29:00 AM »
winning the lottery so that i can travel around the world and buy anything  that i want to buy.

kuliglig^^

• Junior GirlTalker
  • ♥ RN, ESL Teacher, Super Mommy and Loving Wife ♥
« Reply #481 on: April 09, 2012, 01:02:39 PM »
^me too. Winning the lottery so I can buy and do whatever I want.

But I don't buy lottery tickets so the chances of winning it are totally moot.
♥ Love love my hubby Ram and my baby boy Lucas ♥

twelve5

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #482 on: April 09, 2012, 01:07:56 PM »
^^ me three!  ;D

But im bad at checking my numbers.  :P

rheinfall18

• living♀..laughing♫..loving..♥
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • God's in His heaven, all is right with the world
« Reply #483 on: May 19, 2012, 06:58:37 PM »
i visualize our house to be fully furnished na..as in may floor plan and everything sa isip ko..mala-extreme makeover home edition ang peg.

secondly, for my mother to win the lotto jackpot (hindi naman kasi ako tumataya kaya si mother ang nasa visions ko hehe)

lastly, what to do when my mother actually won..then stop na kasi information overload..dami kasi gusto e! haha

@.@
"true love meant that you care for another person's happiness more than your own, no matter how painful the choices you face might be."

vintagepastel

• GirlTalker
« Reply #484 on: May 19, 2012, 09:41:35 PM »
me being successful woman and dating niall horan... parang teenager lang!!!
Some people show off their beauty because they want the world to see it. Others hide their beauty, because they want the world to see something else.

MisCalculus

• Senior GirlTalker
  • SuNnY Came HomE...
« Reply #485 on: May 19, 2012, 10:00:44 PM »

pag nasa work: Going home early!  :D
"One day you will wake up and there won't be any more time to do the things you've always wanted. Do it now."

Madelskie

• Jolly and Bubbly
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • hindi ako maldita for nothing :P
« Reply #486 on: May 19, 2012, 10:32:07 PM »
Having my own child and sending him/her to school. Yun na lang ang kulang  :'(
A proud Mommy to our little Marcus Merson ;)

mariadj

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #487 on: May 21, 2012, 06:23:50 PM »
My natural hair to grow again...I started hating Ate L for ruining my hair tuloy
"For You did form my inward parts; You did knit me together in my mother's womb." - Psalm 139:13

pinkadelic

• ☆ s u p e r w o m a n ☆
  • GirlTalker
« Reply #488 on: May 23, 2012, 12:29:06 AM »
i often daydream about traveling and doing everything i want without having to worry about money at all. just living the good life. aaahh, sarap  :D
Tweet

"And if you're lucky, if you're the luckiest person on this entire planet, the person you love decides to love you back." -One Tree Hill

jals vins

• GirlTalker
« Reply #489 on: May 26, 2012, 10:17:23 AM »
for most of the time, i dream about having my own nice house, with a beautiful and happy family, and cooking delicious meals in my pretty kitchen.. :)

next is traveling. there are just so many places i want to see!

in a nutshell, i daydream about winning the lottery so i can build the house and travel the world. HAHAHA. but naisip ko, if ever i win, mabibili din kaya ang faithful, loyal and loving husband to build a beautiful family with?  ;D

angeleigh

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #490 on: May 26, 2012, 10:22:02 AM »
I often daydream about my life to be when a and i will get married. Our child to be, own home, etc. Waking up and sleeping beside him. Taking care of him and our family. :) Cant wait!

mariadj

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #491 on: May 28, 2012, 02:45:55 PM »
My daughter and her dad together
"For You did form my inward parts; You did knit me together in my mother's womb." - Psalm 139:13

esor

• Super GirlTalker
  • ELF
« Reply #492 on: June 14, 2012, 08:21:15 AM »
daydreaming of things that are impossible  ;D

angeleigh

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #493 on: June 14, 2012, 10:14:15 AM »
Nowadays, to get me through this phase, I daydream about the times I spent with him. I sometimes pretend that I am talking to him.

Woohhh nakakabaliw mag hintay! I cant wait for you to come home...

Beng01

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #494 on: June 15, 2012, 06:09:20 PM »
same here sis angeleigh : )
I often daydream about my life to be when a and i will get married. Our child to be, own home, etc. Waking up and sleeping beside him. Taking care of him and our family. :) Cant wait!
Life for me now is Eat, Pray, LOVE!

Thanks be to God for this Gift of Life. Finally soon to be mom this year!!! ♥♥♥

abby1511

• GirlTalker
« Reply #495 on: June 30, 2012, 12:23:14 AM »
Manalo ako sa lotto ng mga 350 million. Walang makakaalam akala nila nagwowork ako pero nagdadriving lessons na ko nun tas bibili ako ng kotse ng nakapambahay lang tas magugulat sila babayaran ko ng cash. haha. punta ko sa france sasabihin ko magwowowrk ako pero mag aaral ako sa Le Gordon Bleu. Pagbalik ko dito bibili ako ng bahay papalipatin ko mga kapatid ko dun at tatay ko pagaaralin ko mga anak nila ibibili ko ng magagang kotse pag ok ang grades nila. Tas magpapaganda ko ng husto papasexy ako maigi tas papakasal na kami ng boyfriend ko sa boracay all expense paid sa lahat ng bisita haha. Tsaka pala ihahire ko na stay-in therapist yung favorite kong masahista sa spa sa banawe hehe.

msals2007

• Senior GirlTalker
    • http://www.myshmyshoppinghaven.multiply.com
« Reply #496 on: July 10, 2012, 11:10:00 AM »
i already have a happy family kaya what i usually daydream now is to be rich, manalo din sa lotto (kaya lang di naman ako tumataya ::) ). tapos pag multi millionaire na ko, magtatravel ako with my extended family, di lang husband and kids ko, as in kasama pati parents, family ng mga kapatid, kahit mga local travels or asia. tipong once or twice a year. i will also start some businesses para di maubos ang milyones. franchise siguro ng fastfood. tapos magbibigay din ako ng franchise business sa parents ko saka kapatid ko saka gusto ko pagawa ng house for their families, tipong isang compund lang kami lahat para masaya :)

super bratinella

• I am officially a HomeOwner;queen of the house; a non stop
  • Super GirlTalker
  • call me sis bratty for short..
    • Blog
« Reply #497 on: July 15, 2012, 03:40:09 AM »
To have my house tiled, nagcacanvass na kami ngayon and we are about to install tiles na sa house namin this week, pero for some reason, when I am looking at our living area, kitchen and rooms I closed my eyes and dreaming it is already tiled, parang gusto ko na talaga may tiles na siya. Mababaw pero sa ngayon ito talaga ang dream at goal ko.
I am nobody.

Nobody is PERFECT.

Therefore, I am PERFECT!.

http://superbratinella.blogspot.com/

tomatostellar

• Senior GirlTalker
  • something infinitely interesting
« Reply #498 on: July 15, 2012, 03:46:39 AM »
~winning the lottery! hahah pero super dalang ako tumaya =p
~married life w/ boyfie
~career ladder
~travelling

haaiiiiii nakuuerrrrrrrr minsan nasstress lang ako tho,how far away from my reach yung ibang bagay n gusto kong mangyari
http://stellarchild.blogspot.com/
"If you do not breathe through writing, if you do not cry out in writing, or sing in writing, then don't write, because our culture has no use for it."
~Anais Nin

gabbycruz

« Reply #499 on: July 15, 2012, 04:01:10 AM »
been dreaming of being away with the one i love,traveling around the world. and wearing the nicest shoes.hehe
Signature edited.

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.