- Barbie Dolls as a child. I had like, 18, half of which were hand-me downs. I had a black Barbie and a Chinese Barbie. And a Barbie with hair so pretty, two-shades. I don't know where they are anymore. I think my grandma gave it to my younger cousin.
- Cassette Tapes as a teenager. Kahit hindi ko kilala masyado yung singer. I had my mini-record bar in my cabinet. Naka-categorize pa kung sino nagrelease -- Octo-Arts, Wea, Dyna, Alpha records...and so on. This was in the 80's. May pangarap yata ako magtrabaho sa record bar dati.
- Anything "dog" before I got married (figurines, books, humor books, shirts, mugs, etc.). Gave that all away. Kicked myself for doing so.
- Archie comics. Which I've handed down to my son.
- DVDs and then recently, as I'm trying to build it up, Bluray Disc collection.
- My son's drawings.