Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day TUE 02 SEP 14
Record your baby's laughter. Play it whenever you're feeling the burn at work.
  • Good House Keeping
    Forever young Cheska Garcia-Kramer talks about her stay-gorgeous secrets, mommy bliss, and the surprising success of #TeamKramer in the August issue a.k.a. the Anti-Aging Special of Good Housekeeping!
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Build the confidence to strut in a pair of jeans with our 28-day pound-shedding, lean muscle-building workout, and learn the best cuts for your body type with our easy style guide.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Ink Refill  (Read 24328 times)

choco_pie

• GirlTalker
Re: Ink Refill
« Reply #60 on: February 23, 2011, 03:40:15 PM »
i don't advice na mag continous ink sa hp kasi later marami kang magiging problema same with epson pag tumatagal na pumapanget ang quality ng ink niya
It's not enough that you accept me for what I am. You also have to accept me for what I'm not.

blackmolly :)

• Probationary
« Reply #61 on: March 09, 2011, 06:11:20 PM »
hi guys. i'm planning to buy a printer w/ CISS package na. any recommendations where to buy? thanks!

danda

• Nagtatrabaho para may panggala..
  • Super GirlTalker
  • enjoy Life! ^__^
    • galanamen
« Reply #62 on: July 15, 2011, 09:54:59 AM »
^oo nga. ;) Naghahanap din ako.
Dont tell me how educated you are, tell me how much you traveled.~ Mohammed

http://galanamen.blogspot.com

iceebaby

• Homeschooling+Working Mama of 3!
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Livin' a stress-free and drama-free life!
    • Mama Mia Adventures!
« Reply #63 on: August 17, 2011, 10:00:55 PM »
Sa mga naka CISS, yung UV dye ink ba ninyo talagang nag sm-smudge pag nabasa? Kasi yung amin ganun.  Pero pag orig ink, hindi.

Kaya minsan may docs ako na medyo napatungan lang ng wet wipes ng anak ko...ayun, naghawa na sa lahat. May ink bang hindi ganun mag smudge?
Sharing my thoughts on parenting twins, homeschooling and just about anything about what I love - http://mamamiakiddos.blogspot.com

honeybunny

• i'm a super dooper, mega, hyper
  • Super GirlTalker
  • hahaha
« Reply #64 on: September 16, 2011, 09:56:06 AM »
ano po bang magandang ink na mura pero ok na quality? pang print ko lang sa word at may pics din. thanks :)
i don't need education, i need inspiration.
                   if i was just educated, i'd be a damn fool.

*whoever said money can't buy happiness didn't know where to go shopping

kho_leen

• Junior GirlTalker
  • God is Good - All the Time!
    • Traversing a Less Traveled Road
« Reply #65 on: December 11, 2011, 06:37:25 PM »
I just tried refilled inks for my canon mp256 (3in1). I was able to print last night perfectly then this morning it displayed empty yung colored cartridge  then this afternoon, pati ang black cartridge displayed empty na rin.

Sayang ang pera. It costed 600 for both refills. Price na yun ng 1 cartridge. Ayoko na ng refills.

lirpa

• GirlTalker
« Reply #66 on: June 12, 2013, 01:05:39 AM »
nakakasira talaga ng laserjet printers ang refills dahil yung powder lumalabas at kumakalat sa loob ng printer. If you want na medyo makatipid pa, try nyo remanufactured toners...the drum gets replaced instead of just refilling with powder so walang risk ng leak.

we are getting our remanufactured toners from iVert Enterprise, they gave us a free  brand new HP laserjet printer pa as long as mameet namin yung minimum of 2 cartridge orders per month, not bad na lalo na medyo madami kami magprint.

here's the contact details of the owner

[email protected]

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.