DIY Kiddie Salon and Balloon Decor, at iba pa
1. DIY Kiddie Salon: big mirror with fur trimmings (di kinaya ng powers ko ang mga ilaw2x!), comb, brush, colored hairspray, hair pins, rhinestone clips, ribbons, baby powder, lip gloss, face glitter (dermatologist tested, P10@), and nail art.
naka-bili ako ng colored hairspray (washable, non-toxic) in landmark, ground flr. P60/each. madami colors, kaso last night, only 2 colors were available, yellow and silver. mabilis daw kasi maubos yung ibang colors. balitaan ko kayo if okay sya for kiddie salon.
2. i got my balloons from lollipop binondo. 3.8@ for size 12, 2.25@ for size 5, and 0.40-1.00@ for sticks. okay yung quality nya, less popping. only disadvantage: mabilis mawala yung gloss nya. advantage: even after 5 days, di naman na-deflate, maganda pa din (yung mock-up ko). nag-pagawa ako ng pillar stand (5ft tall) from my uncle. i looked for old curtain rods (10-12mm) sa bodega, then pina-welding ko lang sa base. he added a male-female screw type para daw kasya sa trunk ng car. for a 5ft tall pillar, i used 7-8 layers of size 12 balloon. since 4 balloons per layer (4x7), 28 on one pillar -- approx P120 lang! plus mylar on top P90@. all in all, less than P500 ang gastos ko for 2 pillars.
disadvantage: masakit mag-tie ng knot, nakaka-ngarag pag first time mo, pero okay lang, carry naman. first time ko gumawa nito, and i spent about 1.5hours to do the 2 pillars.
other decors i did: balloonderitas, and centerpieces. what i used: nylon string, double-sided tape, and curling ribbons for balloonderitas. big/small sticks, "tissue" wrapper, curling ribbons, scotch tape, and coin bank (as holder) for centerpieces.
3. Invites: 13@ - disney princess picture invite, printed by Kodak.
4. Souvenirs: DIY ref magnet. what i used: magnetic photopaper from NBS (P390, 5 sheets), kodak 8R print (P60@ x 5), spray glue (P200), and cutter. i was able to make 40 magnets.
5. DIY nametag, lootbag tag. what i used: sticker paper (A4 size, high-gloss, P30/10 sheets), colored printer, cutter, photoshopped pics. i was able to make 32 nametags, and 32 lootbag tags. may natira pang 2 sheets. saving for next event.
i checked in dv, yung 6 pcs na ready made themed-nametag, P25 na. e eto for P30, ang dami ko na nagawa. kaso di ko ma-quantify yung ink na nagamit ko.