Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day FRI 29 AUG 14
Learn to laugh at yourself! Share embarrassing moments with your friends and giggle along with the rest of them.
  • Good House Keeping
    Forever young Cheska Garcia-Kramer talks about her stay-gorgeous secrets, mommy bliss, and the surprising success of #TeamKramer in the August issue a.k.a. the Anti-Aging Special of Good Housekeeping!
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Build the confidence to strut in a pair of jeans with our 28-day pound-shedding, lean muscle-building workout, and learn the best cuts for your body type with our easy style guide.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Charles & Keith shoes!!!  (Read 132083 times)

eKai

• GirlTalker
  • *.*effortlessly girly*.*
    • Brilliant Buys
Charles & Keith shoes!!!
« on: November 27, 2007, 01:30:41 AM »
I'm kinda having a fixation on Charles and Keith shoes nowadays 'coz all the shoes I bought there are pretty comfortable and they're very sophisticated!!! Love it or hate it girls? :)
LiVe.LoVe.LearN

-kaisseki

jiffy

• Junior GirlTalker
Re: Charles & Keith shoes!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2007, 06:56:46 AM »
love it!!! ive been buying charles and keith for almost 2 years now.. i prefer it over other imported brands.. :)

u8mypinkcookies

• Simply Smashin'
  • Super GirlTalker
  • ♥Chocoholic.Java Junkie.Shopping Diva♥
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2007, 03:08:50 PM »
love love! :D if im not mistaken, its cheaper in Singapore compared here in Manila. that's why whenever we'd go on a vacation there, we'd buy couple of pair of shoes and the bags too ;)
There are four basic food groups: milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate & chocolate truffles. ♥

Munchy Crunchy

sardonyx

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2007, 03:41:22 PM »
^that's because it's made in singapore :)

clueless

• Super GirlTalker
    • babytopia.ph
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2007, 09:40:01 PM »
i love charles and keith because:

- their size 34 fits me perfectly
- they're reasonably priced

i have a few pairs na din.

belayski

• Taklesang
    • http://www.friendster.com
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2007, 10:40:48 PM »
sooo love it. almost all my shoes are from C & K. My mom used to do their auditing, kaya we've been buying our footwear there since 2004.

then when they went out of market here in the phils, i was really sad and had a hard time finding another shoe line. i tried _ N _ though, and really liked their designs. kaso lang, it lasted for only 3 months. di ko pa sya madalas gamit. while my C & K, kahit pang-araw araw ko it lasted for at least a year in very good shape. very durable, reasonably priced and very nice designs. never had corns and callous with C & K.

well, im really glad that they are back in market here in phils. and immediately bought a new pair when i first saw their store again in festival mall.

piggy888

• GirlTalker
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2007, 11:33:57 PM »
loooooove!!!!! i like their high heeled shoes!!!

rockONsaint

• Super GirlTalker
  • DON'T INVADE MY AURA!
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2007, 03:34:44 AM »
Love it! Favorite namin ng Mommy ko to.

Nung nagpunta kami sa Singapore, mga ilang pairs ang binili niya. Rinegaluhan din namin ng sis ko si Mommy ng C & K, super tuwa siya. :D

Kung minsan lang mahirap akong hanapan ng size ko since maliit lang paa ko. Pero ok lang. Kaya nga may cork (yun ba tawag dun?) diba.  :D

scents01

• proud momma of 2 and a
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • Livin' it Up!
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2007, 06:47:43 AM »
i used to love this brand since i can pair my shoes with almost any kind of clothing..simple but fashionable and comfortable..but when the heels of my shoes got broken, i was so disappointed.. :(
Don't settle for less
Don't stop, don't regress
You have greater things inside
You have yet to hit your stride

k_heart

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2007, 07:44:59 PM »
Oks lang,nice designs. But definitely not my fave shoe brand.

angeleyes

• Certified Cynical Bitch and a
  • Super GirlTalker
  • You had a chance until I stepped on the field
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2007, 12:00:10 AM »
some are nice...some hindi....but my last buy na boots ok sya comfortable
If you want to score a goal, you have to hit the target.

Berna

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2007, 12:16:53 AM »
pretty ang mga designs nila
The old dreams.. were good dreams..they didn't workout but im glad i had them...

manky

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2007, 03:00:18 AM »
How about the quality?  Kasi maganda nga ang design kaya lang mukhang madaling masira.
Lower your expectations of earth. This isn't heaven, so don't expect it to be. -  Max Lucado

merry

• GirlTalker
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2007, 01:30:01 PM »
last year, i bought 2 slippers from this store and im not satisfied with the quality  >:(. but their styles are cute..
No matter where you were yesterday or how negative your attitudes have been in the past, you can be more positive today. And that makes an incredible difference in you potential and life.

Berna

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2007, 01:33:39 PM »
How about the quality?  Kasi maganda nga ang design kaya lang mukhang madaling masira.

ok naman sis :) sa experience ko ha .. wala pa akong nasira na charles and keith ..
The old dreams.. were good dreams..they didn't workout but im glad i had them...

domestic diva

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2007, 05:05:57 PM »
don't forget to use your bench loyalty card when you buy from charles & keith :D
Hail to St. Joseph of the Holy Cloak!

ayenlurvesbags

• *frivolously..
  • GirlTalker
  • FUTURE M.D, FASHIONISTA AND JETSETTER.♥♥
    • FASHION PSYCHOTHERAPY
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2007, 05:55:27 PM »
i am loving their styles ESPECIALLY THE MOD ONES! but then, nothing would fit my HUGE FEET! sad.  :'(
*-well jesus christ, i am not scared to die, i am actually scared of what comes after..*

imnuttz

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2007, 06:16:54 PM »
they have cute styles and nice colors but somehow masakit sya sa paa. ewan ko siguro matigas lang yung material nung style na nabili ko.

caterpillar-girl

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2007, 10:21:12 PM »
Yahooo fellow Charles and Keith lovers! Count me in! I love their shoes. I always get compliments whenever I wear any of my Charles and Keith pairs. My favorite is this black and white snakeskin pair. Ahlavett it's sooo pretty and it's comfortable. 
"Like a bird on the wire / Like a drunk in a midnight choir / I have tried in my way to be free."

belayski

• Taklesang
    • http://www.friendster.com
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2007, 10:42:05 PM »
ok naman sis :) sa experience ko ha .. wala pa akong nasira na charles and keith ..

same here!!! natuklap nga lang yung inside pad nya dahil sa tagal and super, pang harabas ko sya, but the outer look is still in very good shape. i can guarantee the quality talaga, kasi i can make my C&K shoes everyday wear, very comfy pa. before nung audit pa mom ko sa C&K, there was this lady who returned the pairs, to exchange, which she bought 2 months ago, because she said it is not comfortable for her. Despite the span of time from the time she bought it, to the time it is returned, even if it is used na, C&K still accepted it. I just dunn if they do this considerations pa, under the new management.

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.