Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day WED 24 SEP 14
When expressing discontent in your relationships, try to cut the dramatics and present it as a problem that needs solving. Guys will often understand and appreciate
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: What is one thing Pinoys are known for?  (Read 45308 times)

Vera

• Super GirlTalker
Re: What is one thing Pinoys are known for?
« Reply #240 on: February 26, 2010, 12:40:13 PM »
Filipinos are known for their resilience in times of crisis

JINJIN:*

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #241 on: March 19, 2010, 08:07:00 PM »
here in Dubai...Flipinos are known for being too close with their friends...like they go out together on weekends (mall, grocery, shopping) stick together talaga kahit commute lang.. We are known to be mababaw in good way huh, I had talked to several expat and thats what they admire about us, kase they see Filipinos sitting outside like sa kalsada or kahit sa mall, nakaupo at nagtatawanan ng bongang bongga...sila kase they do that too pero hindi mo sila makikitang tawa ng tawa, nakaupo lang at kwentuhan lang tapos madalas serious...at syempre kahit sa kalsada lang nakaupo eh mega picture taking talaga.

Seduce my mind and you can have my body, Find my soul and I'm yours forever.

FrogPrincess

• A happy wife and a proud
  • GirlTalker
  • living & loving life...
« Reply #242 on: January 30, 2011, 09:46:57 PM »
^this is so true! kaya lang minsan OA na sa pagka masayahin  masyado namang "loud" kahit sa public places. pansin ko 'to especially sa bus or train, kahit 2 or 3 lang silang magkasama  parang ang dami nila sa lakas ng boses at tawanan. Well, it's good to let people see na we are happy people pero sana matuto din tayo to "act accordingly" di ba?
hmmm...actually guilty din ako sometimes lalo na pag na-carried away ako sa usapa napapalakas boses ko  ;D
Life is simple...it's just not easy.

http://vimeo.com/35676913

paloma

• GirlTalker
« Reply #243 on: October 22, 2012, 05:35:12 AM »
Beautiful islands and beaches :)

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.