Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day SAT 20 SEP 14
Unmotivated while you work? Give yourself incentives for completing each task, like 10 minutes on Facebook or Twitter—or for bigger achievements, a trip to Starbucks.
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: The Mazda Thread  (Read 23582 times)

kimebies

• Super GirlTalker
Re: The Mazda Thread
« Reply #80 on: September 13, 2010, 10:24:09 PM »
Same sentiments on their customer service pero yung samin naman sa Greenhills. Mabagal and hindi accurate yung ginagawa ng mga tao dun. We had problems with the aircon at nung pinacheck sa kanila, walang na-detect ang computer nila. What the EFF?!?! Tapos they charged us P8XXX+ for the works, ha.
Ang ending nun, malfunctioning pa rin ang AC. Ayaw mag-on.
Tapos we had it checked sa isang mechanic in Pampanga and he figured out agad what's wrong. May pinalitan lang na chip and it costs P10,000. Ang shonga lang nung mga taga-Mazda kasi di na-detect nung computer nila yun.

Their customer service sucks BIGTIME talaga!

And yung naka-ilaw na airbag, same with mine. And what's worse, mine wouldn't turn off. Lagi pati naka-check engine. Kaloka!

gumdrops26

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #81 on: October 22, 2010, 05:45:36 AM »
My husband and I love Mazda too! When I learn how to drive, I want a Mazda 2 Genki  http://liveimages.carsales.com.au/cil/181861.jpg ganyang ganyan :D

We're thinking of upgrading his car (future family car) and buying a Mazda CX9. Ang astig nya and aside from VW Beetle, yan lang and it's little brother CX7 and nanonotice ko sa roads na tipong lilingunin ko talaga. Kaso I know I will never drive this. It's HUGE! LOL! http://liveimages.carsales.com.au/dealer/carsales/35285026.jpg

Pero sana ok yun customer service nila dito :(
Although your secret stalking is on the psychotic side, I can't help but feel flattered. My life is awesome! :P :D :P

While you're talking behind my back, feel free to bend down and KISS my ass!

kikay_shopper

• is a headturner este a headhunter pala at natatanging
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #82 on: November 11, 2010, 11:47:37 AM »
hi mga sis,

my BF works in Makati as a Sales Consultant, if you have any concerns feel free to PM me then I will let him know :)
Got hitched on 07.03.2011

inertia

• GirlTalker
« Reply #83 on: November 19, 2010, 10:55:32 AM »

I need to replace one of my plate holders and it costs 2,800 sa casa and another 2k to install (kelangan daw kasi tanggalin yung bumper para makabit).  A total of 4k for one plate holder – parang di ko afford!

…. Anyone knows where I can purchase a generic plate holder na lang that would fit my mazda3?

Dacian

• Don't hope for a miracle. Make one.
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • Death is fleeting... Love lasts forever.
« Reply #84 on: February 04, 2012, 02:05:45 PM »
anong auto repair shops in manila or pasay na magaling mag-ayos ng mazda?
Do some time with the one you love.

clueless

• Super GirlTalker
    • babytopia.ph
« Reply #85 on: June 22, 2012, 05:34:31 PM »
CX5, anyone?

kimebies

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #86 on: July 03, 2012, 03:18:47 PM »
^ I am eyeing that, too, Ate. Actually, my choices are Tucson, CX5 and Subaru Forester. Gusto na i-scratch off ni Husband yung CX5 dahil nadala na sya sa Mazda. Pero ang ganda nya, ha.

clueless

• Super GirlTalker
    • babytopia.ph
« Reply #87 on: July 03, 2012, 03:48:43 PM »
^ tinest-drive mo na, kime? Hisband ko naman naengganyo sa skyactive ng cx5.

We checked out the subaru forrester also. Maganda din pero mas gusto ni husband ang cx5.

Yung tucson madami din daw problema based on feedback from friends.

kimebies

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #88 on: July 03, 2012, 03:53:49 PM »
^ We didn't na kasi ayaw na talaga nun. I like the new CRV also pero ayaw din nya.
Veloster sana ang first choice ko but then, may sedan na kami and we need a mid-sized SUV naman since may 7-seater SUV na rin kami and a pick-up.

We'll drop by Subaru soon to check on the Forester. Si Forester naman kasi hindi masyado ma-porma, but then, maganda raw talaga ang quality ng engine.

kimebies

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #89 on: July 09, 2012, 09:01:05 PM »
Went to Mazda Pampanga this afternoon and saw CX5 in red, black and white. Ang ganda! Lalo na the one in red. Si Husband biglang nag-bago ng isip and wanted that instead of Forester. Miles nicer nga naman ang CX5 than Forester.

mishyewarians

« Reply #90 on: August 12, 2012, 12:20:37 AM »
We have mazda 3..hubby is eyeing for cx9..wish wish wish! :)

unica518

• GirlTalker
« Reply #91 on: September 07, 2012, 02:58:48 PM »
Hello fellow Mazda owners!!!

Zooom zooom zooommmmmm!!!!  :-*
I know, in time. :)

LittleMissMaldita

• Probationary
« Reply #92 on: January 15, 2013, 11:41:34 AM »
Questions mga sis. I have mazda 3 model 2005. I had it na second hand na. How often do you go to mazda for servicing and how much is the usual cost? And also the automatic transmission fluid, how ften do you change that. Thanks

oreo08

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #93 on: July 18, 2014, 12:27:44 PM »
thinking of getting the latest cx5 or 6 GT model to accommodate our growing family but not sure which one yet :-\ we want the extra boot space (cx5) but the mazda 6 model looks sooo sleek!!! ganda nya!

UPDATE: We got the Mazda 6 GT model :D hubby liked the luxury feel and ang laki ng boot space nya! Kasya pa rin 2 prams
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 06:20:28 AM by oreo08 »

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.