Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day THU 23 OCT 14
Accidentally get super glue on your skin while finishing a home project? Soak it in acetone and wash with soap afterward.
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: The Mazda Thread  (Read 23801 times)

tiger_hunt

• GirlTalker
Re: The Mazda Thread
« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2008, 03:38:19 PM »
I used to have this biggest crush with Mazda 3. I like how the front and back bumpers look. Kaya lang when I asked about it, mababa daw resale value ng Mazda compared to let's say, Honda.

Oh well, has anyone of you seen this Mazda 3 na may butas sa bubong? Hehe. I dunno how it's called eh. But I think it's cool. Do you know how much or kung pinapalagay lang yun?

that is a moon roof standard on 2.0 variants... maganda yung white na mazda 3 tapos may moonroof, black tints... hay

PrettyMom_Jenn

• GirlTalker
  • My handsome son "Daddy Look-a-like"
« Reply #41 on: November 03, 2008, 03:30:35 PM »
Mazda 3 is my dream car....Pero masyado syang pricy 819,000 - For Mazda3 1.6S, actually they have a promo of 70,000 down payment...

tiger_hunt

• GirlTalker
« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2008, 01:23:07 PM »
^once i tried driving Mazda 3 2.0 and i can say medyo magastos nga sya sa gas although i cant say much since puro city driving lang ako and 1 whole day lang... pero comapring with my sentra b13 na manual mas magastos sya.... expected ko naman kasi automatic yung mazda 3...

pero gusto ko pa rin mazda 3 hehe... pero between aveo and city.. honda city na ako.. proven na yung reliability nyan...

pero sana ilabas na sa pinas yun mazda 2 ang ganda eh
http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/hot_lists/car_shopping/what_s_new_for_2008/2008_mazda_2_auto_shows+view-photos.html

prettylen

• i love you my noel...
« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2008, 11:42:23 PM »
my hubby owns mazda 323 white. so far, ok naman ang performance.
God is Good!

$ale... seeker!

• Super GirlTalker
  • A delighted wife since 2002 + proud momy of M&C!
« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2008, 02:39:56 PM »
^^ cute ng mazda 2

still want a white mazda 3 pero si hubby mas gusto black  ::)
LiFe IsN't EaSy BuT yOu CaN aLwAyS cHoOsE tO bE hApPy!!!

Our Eat Dates!
Bambino Phils

prettylen

• i love you my noel...
« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2008, 11:17:32 PM »
^ cute ang mazda 2 pero parang getz yung style nya. okay pa din ang mazda3!
God is Good!

prettylen

• i love you my noel...
« Reply #46 on: December 27, 2008, 04:39:32 AM »
san ang casa ng mazda???
God is Good!

loveforall

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2009, 01:30:17 AM »
^there's one in pasong tamo and the other one is in edsa yata(ghills branch).yun dalawa lang ako sure

prettylen

• i love you my noel...
« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2009, 03:55:01 AM »
is it pasong tamo extension sis? or dun sa may direcho pa sa hyundai banda?
God is Good!

loveforall

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2009, 12:04:03 PM »
di ko na matandaan sis but this is the exact add.: 2245 pasong tamo ave. cor. sabio st. makati city. tel no. 637-0410

prettylen

• i love you my noel...
« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2009, 09:53:01 PM »
bakita ko na [textspeak!] mazda greenhills. its along edsa lang.... thanks!
God is Good!

tiger_hunt

• GirlTalker
« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2009, 11:52:53 AM »
is it pasong tamo extension sis? or dun sa may direcho pa sa hyundai banda?

ang mazda sa pasong tamo is between Don Bosco and Mantrade... di ka na aabot sa EDSA

prettylen

• i love you my noel...
« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2009, 02:38:48 AM »
tnx for the info sis..
God is Good!

angelbox

• GirlTalker
« Reply #53 on: January 12, 2009, 02:25:27 PM »
i heart mazda 2  :D

originally mazda 3 ang pangarap ko, especially the upcoming (and very aggressive-looking) 2010 mazda 3 (launched na sa LA, pero not yet for sale). but for a first time car owner, mas sensible and practical yung mazda 2. i think mazda 2 is the 3's cool and sexy younger sister  ;D

kaya siguro nagpromo ngayon ng 70T DP ang mazda 3 kasi pa-luma na siya, with the next gen already being introduced in foreign markets.

nYx

• GUYTalker
  • GirlTalker
    • I am not_nYx
« Reply #54 on: March 13, 2009, 01:11:35 PM »
mazda speed, anyone?
I drum because I am a musician, I drum because drumming is the beat of all music, I am at my best when I drum...

...and above that, I just want chicks(toinks!)

josh11

• Probationary
« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2009, 10:07:23 AM »
i heart mazda 2  :D

originally mazda 3 ang pangarap ko, especially the upcoming (and very aggressive-looking) 2010 mazda 3 (launched na sa LA, pero not yet for sale). but for a first time car owner, mas sensible and practical yung mazda 2. i think mazda 2 is the 3's cool and sexy younger sister  ;D

kaya siguro nagpromo ngayon ng 70T DP ang mazda 3 kasi pa-luma na siya, with the next gen already being introduced in foreign markets.
sadly, the next gen won't be as good to drive as the current one. the new car would be heavier while the engines would be the same and, although tweaked a bit, the revs won't respond as much.

Glamazon

• Shop Glamazon
  • GirlTalker
« Reply #56 on: March 26, 2009, 11:12:21 AM »
I love my MZ3 but it's really slow compared to the new Civic, I know because I have a Civic also. Ang tagal tagal talaga ng acceleration. It can be really annoying, matagal magrespond yung engine. And mas magastos siya sa gas. I love driving the Civic better but I love looking at my MZ3 better.  ;D

loveforall

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #57 on: June 17, 2009, 12:42:22 PM »
im just so frustrated with the service of mazda greenhills. we checked in our car 2 weeks ago for body repair(bumper) and painting,hanggang ngayon di pa maisagot kung lalabas o hindi. BAD TRIP!

kikay_shopper

• is a headturner este a headhunter pala at natatanging
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #58 on: July 14, 2009, 10:37:09 AM »
my BF works now in Mazda Pasong Tamo, so if you sisses need help and assistance, sabihan nyo lang ako ang I will let him know :)
Got hitched on 07.03.2011

kristala

• GirlTalker
« Reply #59 on: July 20, 2009, 04:39:32 PM »
^ask your bf sis if my promo mazda ngayon.. i heard meron daw eh.. :)

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.