Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day MON 15 SEP 14
List down 10 things that make you happy and do them! It will boost your confidence and lessen stress.
  • Good House Keeping
    Forever young Cheska Garcia-Kramer talks about her stay-gorgeous secrets, mommy bliss, and the surprising success of #TeamKramer in the August issue a.k.a. the Anti-Aging Special of Good Housekeeping!
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?  (Read 77113 times)

Mrs.T

• GirlTalker
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #380 on: July 26, 2012, 11:15:33 AM »
iam a newbie here .....  sumali ako kasi interesting mga topic  sa forum 

^same here  ;)
Cause i'm truly madly crazy in love with you ♥

lizwright04

« Reply #381 on: August 13, 2012, 12:49:49 PM »
I joined because there are threads or topic here that i can relate and wanted to share my opinion or ideas too. I also wanted to give advice and help others.

zaisseux

• Probationary
« Reply #382 on: August 13, 2012, 07:53:10 PM »
I joined GT because whenever I Google  things that interest me, it always refer me to this site. Since then, this has become my daily lunch break website at the office before. It was only recently when I became an official housewife that I was able to post my inputs here. Even if I am just staying at home..may ka-chikahan pa din ako..napaka-informative pa inputs ng mga girlfriends here.. :)

mscuriosity

• A bubbly and a proud
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • I want to hold you in my arms forever
« Reply #383 on: August 27, 2012, 09:22:43 PM »
napaka informative ng site na toh especially for a mom-to-be like me... How I wish to meet new friends here also.
God's time is always PERFECT!

"A cheerful look brings joy to the heart, and good news gives health to the bones." Proverbs 15:30  ;) ;) ;)

pauweebabe

• GirlTalker
« Reply #384 on: September 12, 2012, 08:46:40 PM »
Hi everyone!
The reason why i joined GT is because i can get a lot of ideas from this forum, still making my way through but it was really fun posting and sharing my own experiences and ideas. Hope to make lots of friends here :)

chick_gamer

• Pretty, but sometimes slutty :P
« Reply #385 on: September 18, 2012, 04:30:09 PM »
I'm newbie here too. Been a lurker for a long time and decided to make an account. D ko na matiis eh  ;D
Love will always fail you. If you let it.

glyzza026

• Love my Baby Winter
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • Wife of Jerwin, Mother of Winter, a Proud SAHM.
« Reply #386 on: September 20, 2012, 12:43:01 PM »
Hi,

Since 2009 pa ata ako member sa femalenetwork, but ngayon lang ako sumali sa mga threads because I just here at home most of the time because of my pregnancy. And its a good thing na im learning a lot from here  :)
Girls have an unfair advantage over men: if they can’t get what they want by being smart, they can get it by being dumb.

xoxo,
Babyrhye

www.facebook.com/mybabywintershoppe

cest.la.vie

• GirlTalker
« Reply #387 on: September 24, 2012, 08:42:53 PM »
to sell my make-ups lol. ang daming make-up hoarder dito, mas mabilis ko pa nabebenta yung MUs ko dito kesa sa facebook shop ko or ebay.

so... ang dami naman nila na rich, hoard lang ng hoard. kainggit naman. hehe.

yung let's primp and prettify, very informative din.

shoppers_101

« Reply #388 on: October 08, 2012, 03:59:21 PM »
One of the main reason... its informative as far as the GIRL THING is concerned. I want to learn more stuff esp on make ups...and GT is my way to make myself updated.

mommylyn

• GirlTalker
« Reply #389 on: October 12, 2012, 10:14:12 AM »
I was a member since last year, pero ngayon pa lang ako mag post sa mga threads. I just realized na joining in the threads would more fun and productive because I could share what I know.
God always answers our prayers. Maybe not with a YES, but always with what is BEST.

einavy

• Probationary
  • is not a new Girltalker
« Reply #390 on: October 14, 2012, 09:28:42 PM »
I am not exactly a newbie but after not visiting the forum for some time I couldn't recall my account information that Ive to create a new one. I blame it on overwhelming barrage of information overload and economized memory function  ;D

lilo24

• Probationary
« Reply #391 on: October 15, 2012, 12:55:51 AM »
Same here einavy  :) I just suddenly miss GT... how's it going everyone?

yonamarie

• GirlTalker
  • Young|Frustrated RN|Mother to Sam
« Reply #392 on: October 15, 2012, 12:27:57 PM »
Hello! I'm also a newbie!
I joined girltalk because I love to read and the gain friends online. I'd like to have different insight about a topic I'm most interested to.
I just delivered a baby boy last April 2012 and being a new mother, I would like to know more about motherhood and a lot of things woman does :)

Hope to gain friends soon!
Thank you girltalk!

nanaysays

• Probationary
« Reply #393 on: October 18, 2012, 04:22:55 PM »
parang miss universe, i joined kase i really enjoyed reading nungmga post regarding binyag and sabi ko parang okay maging member dito very informative and ako din mahilig ako mag share nang mga nadidiscover ko hehe so yun

rosangitim

« Reply #394 on: November 23, 2012, 12:15:39 AM »
Before pag nagsesearch ako about weddings itong site na to laging lumilitaw :) tapos kinalkal ko ang dami pang pwedeng basahin pala, very informative, very relatable, vey helpful for me yung mga ibang topics. Feeling ko ang tatalino ng mga tao dito kaya nagregister ako para maging matalino din  ;D

jazzmheen

« Reply #395 on: November 23, 2012, 05:01:57 PM »
I joined because I was asked if I can give a feedback regarding the tour/service provided. Since I really enjoyed the trip, I was glad to give one.
Now I enjoy participating in most of the topics here.
Think Positive!

komodojo

• GirlTalker
« Reply #396 on: December 23, 2012, 10:59:52 PM »
Matagal na akong lurker pero ngayon lang talaga ako nag-join. Dati active ako sa forums but since dying na main forum na pinupuntahan ko (peyups.com), dito na ako lagi napupunta. I guess I miss posting and interacting in forums? I dunno  ;D
Just about everything in this world is easier said than done, with the exception of ‘systematically assisting Sisyphus’s stealthy, cyst-susceptible sister,’ which is easier done than said. - Lemony Snicket [The Vile Village]

DonRomansa

• Jack of all trades
  • . . . . . .
« Reply #397 on: December 26, 2012, 07:50:02 PM »
- to study more about female behavior = Better BF/Hubby in the future...
- and gain friends also here. :D hi sa lahat
A mind is terrible thing to waste

http://www.facebook.com/rappytan04

yhelovel

• Probationary
« Reply #398 on: January 01, 2013, 06:22:19 PM »
Most of the topics here interest me a lot. Specially for those sisses that has a hubby and children na. Welcome to us newbies! ;D

yukai

• GirlTalker
« Reply #399 on: January 02, 2013, 06:24:52 AM »
coz very informative ...
to gain more friends...
ease my burdens...
thanks GT forum.
welcome to us, newbies :)

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.