Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day SAT 01 NOV 14
Need a quick makeup fix? Use a tinted moisturizer to keep your skin fresh-looking when you're tired.
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?  (Read 77871 times)

AbSoLuTe07

• Probationary
  • "Speak Don't Talk..."
Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« on: April 14, 2007, 04:36:18 PM »
Hey guys & gals, im also new here and would like to gather your insights on why did you join girltalk? As for me, I joined girltalk because this forum is such a big help in terms of confusion about life which you can really learn a lot from our sis sharing their own experiences.. It's so fun to voice out your opinions. Most of my girlfriends have joined here that's why Im now part of the best forum in town. hehe! ;D

Proud to be here! Share naman kau dyan... ;D

~Rayne
"I Am What I Am I Do What I Want But I Can't Hide.."

ladysoshuono2008

Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2007, 01:38:39 PM »
i joined girltalk because i love the people around here and i want to make new friends and i learned a lot of things about here and i want to learn more new things about experiences of the people here...

daintyprincess

• |n| |i| |c| |a|
  • Probationary
  • chaaaotic paradise..:)
    • chaaaotic paradise...
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2007, 06:51:42 AM »
hey.. im a newbie too.. i joined gt coz i wanna learn more about being a me, as a girl.. hehe.. i look for advice and ofcourse to have new friends..:)
love gives you so much HAPPINESS..:)

dreamer_

• Probationary
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2007, 07:25:34 AM »
I wanna have friends here  :D

And, im fond of giving advices. See you guys around  :)

The key to realizing a dream is to focus not on success but significance - and then even the small steps and little victories along your path will take on greater meaning.

Friendster

feelpretty

• TV junkie, movie buff, book lover, and a
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • A true Girltalker BACKREADS!!!
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2007, 08:10:44 AM »
interesting and informative...need i say more?
Life matters. It does. Even if you're hurting; even if you feel like the world betrayed you; even if you've come to the point of breaking down. After all, tomorrow is another day. And there won't be tomorrow if you've given up today.

phurple0515

• your bitchy, sweety, ironic, down-to-earth (",)
  • Super GirlTalker
  • bitchy sweet (",)
    • La Vie En Rose
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2007, 08:13:14 AM »
ME...ever since i joined GT, andami dami ko ng natutunan almost about anything...ang galing nga eh... ;D
"Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want!"

tipC_shoegal

• a person who writes. shoe-whore. INKed. coffeeholic. lung cancer candidate. strangely elusive at times. chemically-imbalanced. stubborn b!tch
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • "A HARD-ON doesn't count as personal growth."
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2007, 05:10:50 PM »
my friend "hedonista" introduced me just a few days ago to this website where she is also a GIRLtalker. this community's cool and it's nice coz it promotes sisterhood for Filipinas.

I hope my stay here would be truly worth it! I'm excited and looking forward to knowing new, great girl friends over here!  ;)
"I've been a bad, bad girl..." -- Fiona Apple (Criminal)

johan

• walking contradiction
  • Probationary
  • i belong to me...
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2007, 05:34:18 PM »
well, my friend 'betty' introduced me here. i checked it out and found out how good a site it is because of the info sharing. it also made me realize that i'll never feel so alone because i could always unload some of my burdens here.. it's a big help for everyone of us...  :D
God always answers your request. Maybe not with a yes, but always with what is best...

sparklyssa00

• Deniably
  • Probationary
  • prrr....
    • Snap.Crackle.Pop.
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2007, 05:01:51 AM »
girl bonding. rants. share of common interests. and F-U-N!
Snap.Crackle.Pop

heart.sweet

• calm, cool and collected
  • i am proud of who i am
    • dogster
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2007, 04:37:01 AM »
it's a great venue to learn and share

lans2gt

• Driver
  • GUYTalker
  • GirlTalker
  • Midnight Drive
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2007, 07:55:18 PM »
Just want to join in this forum, people are interesting and just want to share my thoughts, views and ideas in some various topics..
The closer you get, the slower i drive.

berrygate20

• Probationary
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2007, 04:55:31 AM »
to have someone to talk to, having a friend, being just someone who can understand me........and my life

OneWomanMan

• Faithfully Only Yours, My Dearest...
  • GirlTalker
  • Don't mess with my heart, okay?
    • ACCESS_DENIED
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2007, 02:53:32 AM »
One reason I'm here is that I had a messy relationship (which is over now) & I'm doing my best to learn from what has happened. I know that nobody's perfect but it shouldn't be an excuse so I take responsibility for what has happened (whatever the reason may be). I believe it's about time I learn more about women. I hope, in a way, to see the world through women's eyes (I wonder how the world look like to women. :)) so I can better understand. I'm optimistic that oneday, when I meet my destiny, I'll be better equipped to work things out with her. I've been pretty much on my own (not even a pet) for about two years now. Almost had a phobia with women. It's not that easy to find someone who'll take you seriously & work things out with you through think & thin.

I also hope to make new good friends, have a nice discussion, find & share ideas.
We may be like M&M's and Pizza - a perfect match. Hehe. Seriously, whatever we are, I believe we are a perfect match. Thank you for being a very special part of me.

sensitivity1121

• Probationary
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2007, 02:56:05 PM »
Hello

:)I heard female network from a gurlfriend. At first I was just browsing and then I decided to register because I think this is a cool way to meet friends.   :)

kokobebe

• A sweet,stubborn,spoiled brat,voluptuous & pretty
  • GirlTalker
  • Stay beautiful. Be happy. Keep on shining.
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2007, 04:14:40 PM »
I used to be a member here years and years ago. haha. I joined again because my previous account expired already and I wanna meet new friends. Help those whom I can help. Share ideas with other people and get to know more about life, people, and girl stuff.  :)
You are entitled to have your own POV. Well, this is mine. R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

To my next boyfriend: Serenade me with Boyce Avenue's version of "Just the Way You Are" and make me fall in love all over you again. ;)

xiayou79

• s!MpLe bUt eLeGaNT....
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • ceRt!F!eD ad!ktUs...
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2007, 04:38:57 PM »
i join here to meet new friends.....

someone to talked too...

share some ideas and opinions....
aM cOuNt!Ng oN fOreVer...

ice_cream

• nO. 1 guiLtiEsT pLeaSuRe ...
  • hOw swEet iT iS tO bE LovEd bY yOu!
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2007, 06:36:10 PM »
GT is really informative.. what you need to know, what you're looking for you get here.. everything coming from real people.. with real lives  ;)

can_dice

• Junior GirlTalker
    • this is my blog..
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2007, 04:38:25 PM »
To share my views and to see shared views.

GT is kind of my support group.  I have lots of friends here - most of them I've not met yet - but still, there's the connection.

I love GT.. :)
Eavesdrop on my whatever thingies (BLOG), drop by:
http://candishhh.blogspot.com/
http://didimom.blogspot.com

team_pilipinas

• Probationary
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2007, 04:51:08 AM »
newbie here...
walang magawa sa office so i was surfing then napunta ako sa link ng teen talk tapos may link connecting femalenetwork...so i joined...and i notice parang puro women lang ang nandito pero may men din so i joined na din to meet some new friends...read posts while in the office hehe...so by accident ang pag join ko dito pero mukhang ok naman mga topics...

stebsy

• BURLESQUE
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • immortal
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2007, 04:54:00 PM »
i was reading cosmo, then ayun nkita ko we've got male here!  ;D. at first basa basa lang sa site, then lately nag ka oras na..ayun tuwa, post na din ako. hehe ;D
i want a perfect ending.

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.