Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day SUN 23 NOV 14
No boyfriend? No problem! Learn to be comfy in your own company--it will help boost your self-confidence too!
  • Good House Keeping
    The New Mrs. Pitt, Angelina Jolie, is on the cover of the November issue of Good Housekeeping!
    Good Housekeeping
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Welcome Yummy into your kitchen!  (Read 17300 times)

little_missy

• GirlTalker
Re: Welcome Yummy into your kitchen!
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2008, 12:19:04 PM »
hi mga sis! pwede pa share mga recipes na na try nyo na from yummy magazine.... wala kase dito sa states yun e.... parang awa nyo na sa ka sis nyo na miss na miss na ang pinas... Thanks!

gracesongbird

• Probationary
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2010, 05:54:21 PM »
Targeting all food lovers, Yummy is Summit Media's modern food magazine, launching this March. Yummy inspires readers to be creative about their home menus even with time and budget constraints. Every issue of Yummy has:

Hi, how to post a new topic?  I can't find an icon about that?  thanks. More power!

ice16

• GirlTalker
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2010, 11:15:00 AM »
hi mga sis! pwede pa share mga recipes na na try nyo na from yummy magazine.... wala kase dito sa states yun e.... parang awa nyo na sa ka sis nyo na miss na miss na ang pinas... Thanks!

You can visit yummy.ph for the recipes.

I've tried their tuna marinara, cinnamon rolls and choco chips banana bread.

karel00

• GirlTalker
    • A scientist in the kitchen
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2012, 11:41:14 PM »
I'm now in Thailand so I keep up Yummy via my Ipad subscription. The topis keep on getting better. Been buying since they first came up. Some of my favorite issues I brought with me here.
Signature edited.

contala

• GirlTalker
  • eat.pray.love
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2013, 08:02:52 PM »
i should include this on my lists. ;)
--life can only be at its best one's you start loving it--

sampowers

• Probationary
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2014, 04:56:43 PM »
Hi Hope someone can help me. I have a lot of Equal Sugar products at home and I want to try something new like using them as sugar substitute to some of our favorite Filipino dish but I don't know how so I was thinking you can guys share some Filipino cuisine using Equal sugar. Thanks and God Bless!

-sampowers

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.