Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day THU 24 APR 14
Start maintaining a balanced diet by exchanging cake and chocolate for dried fruit, raisin toast, and low-fat fruit yogurt.
  • Good House Keeping
    Find your bliss this summer! GH's guide to a calmer, luckier, and happier you. On stands now for only P120.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Real Living
    Real Living’s April 2014 issue is a thing of beauty, literally! The magazine’s Beautiful Homes issue features 43 pages which will inspire you to rethink your own space.
    Real Living
  • Women's Health
    Everything you need to score your hottest, sexiest summer EVER is in the Women’s Health March issue!
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: How to keep your relationship with your man interesting  (Read 20732 times)

moderator_over_35

• GirlTalker
How to keep your relationship with your man interesting
« on: September 25, 2006, 01:05:42 PM »
For some younger women, it's hard to imagine being with the same person for an entire lifetime.  Do you have any advice on how to keep a relationship interesting for years and years?

dimplesgon

• I feel beautiful no matter what they say
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • "Not here to please anybody :-) "
    • www.facebook.com/dimplesgon
Re: How to keep your relationship with your man interesting
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2006, 10:28:34 AM »
In my case, what I do is I keep on looking for something new from my husband, We continously do something different every once in a while. We never miss to share kwentuhans everyday. The communication is one thing that makes us so binded together after all those years.
So many things to do... So little time

phoenix

• Junior GirlTalker
    • Strings & Straps
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2006, 02:49:20 PM »
we take a break once a year, break away from the kids & work pressure. during holy week me & my hubby usually travel some place new to spend time alone w/ each other & rekindle our relationship.  :D
The only way to forget is to start letting go.

micci

• Super GirlTalker
  • rain or shine..
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2006, 11:46:27 AM »
once in a while,do something new together..
on a regular basis,have something to look forward to, like friday gimmicks,sunday lunch outs,etc..
a successful relationship requires falling in love many times.....

...with the same person.
:-*

baby_maryen

• tougher, braver, wiser
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • you know u love me...
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2006, 06:54:55 PM »
I agree.. You have to try new things in your relationship.. kze boring nman if you do the same stuffs over and over again.. Sometimes, both of you would dare to go out on your comfort zone and try different things.. Say for example, instead of your routine dinner date at your local resto.. You can try going to places you've never been before or even try to eat different kinds of exotic food and then, instead of watching a movie, try to go out and spend time with nature or even rage with bungee jumping (yikes!) be adventurous sometimes!... things like that.. :D
"▀▄▀▄▀▄♥♥..You can say anything about me as you please.. But I am what I am and that's something YOU CAN NEVER BE! Thank you for making me the center of your world!!..♥♥x_x▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄"

chrissie

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2006, 11:40:40 AM »
hmmm... interesting topic. I've been with my bf for 10 years now and honestly some things have become boring. but I love him to death and he's seriously the sweetest guy in the world. I read mags to find ways to spruce things up. Sometimes I just surprise him with new things. <Wink wink>

bambie_jhoye

• Probationary
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2006, 02:58:18 PM »
maybe taking care of him,remembering him always,and telling him how much i really love him... :)
and also being so down-to-earth person...being her one and only girl...being transparent and honest to him... :)being his friend,best bud and his sweetheart... :D

kaoru_himura

• reyna`ng`sablay
  • GirlTalker
  • he's married.. i'm dumb
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2006, 03:27:36 PM »
^ definitely have to agree with that... and also dapat medyu make room for play pa rin and mystery.. pra they'll be challenged pa rin and also take care of ourselves diba..
nung bata pa ko sabe ng mommy ko matuto kang tumakbo ng matulin magagamit mo yan pagtanda mo ngayun i\'m getting older nalaman kong tama si mommy pero dahil di ako nakinig di tuloy mabilis ang takbo ko lagi pa kong nadadapa.<br /><br />www.maiye.multiply.

Warm Vanilla

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2006, 05:48:34 AM »
use a lot of creativity! this will definitley keep the fire burning ;)

babyAnn

• babyAnn
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2006, 02:49:42 PM »
be naughty ;)

chelleypie

• Probationary
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2006, 11:06:53 AM »
make simple things count, like constant touching, the simple hi hello, hugs, stares, those little things... make it meaningful, they ignite a relationship..

CristinaLuciano

• Probationary
How to keep your relationship with your man interesting
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2006, 02:11:23 PM »
Keep yourself interesting...know your partner.  Know his likes and dislikes.  Try to learn his groove.  I'm not saying you lose your identity, I'm just saying you should learn to adapt.  He likes to eat, learn to cook.  He likes Jackie Chan, well try to watch with him.  You could also get him to learn things you like.  This way you share the same interests...There's no such thing as incompatible.  People adjusts...humans adapt...it's a way of life.

Take care of yourself.  Believe me, you can be more beautiful than you were at 20!  Love yourself!

fellybabe

• Probationary
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2006, 09:27:01 AM »
I never like watching football but my sweetheart luv dat.so i cultivate dat habit.he's chelsea fan and am arsenal.itry 2 watch my weight cos he always admire my look. Tell him i luv him every opportunity i have,most times i write dat in a piece of paper and put in his suitcase when travelling.he discovers himself

elainebunao

• Probationary
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2006, 02:32:38 PM »
[color=blue]My man and I make it a point to go out and unwind once a week.  If we're too tired from work, we stay home, have a couple of drinks and watch DVD movies.  We also do new things together.  I share everything to my man; from my thoughts and plans to the naughtiest and damnest things that enter my mind.  I show him my funny side and the silliest expressions ever.Openness... I guess that's one of the things that's keeping our relationship stronger[/color]

kelly_14

« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2006, 10:45:13 AM »
it's a big ? for me.... hope i cud find answer for this one... ??? ??? ???

lyn

• "Be true to yourself!"
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Say what's on your mind. ;)
    • My Blog
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2006, 10:53:40 PM »
->By never forgetting or neglecting yourself. ;D Love and Respect yourself, take care of your appearance. It will spark his desires.
->Always Communicate. Its the key to a good relationship.
->When both of your are fighting wait for both of you to be calm. Listen and respect him dont argue in front of other people.
->Do or Plan something new. Like going someplace for a trip. Quality time with each other. If you have kids, leave the kids with someone or with the nanny.
->Have fun together. Tease or Joke each other, humor really helps in a relationship it enleaven things up. So, dont forget to laugh! Play, give surprises, watch movies, date! ;D
->Know each other, talk and dont loose the child within you. Because when you turn gray and old, you will still have your best friend to talk with. ;D
No matter how clever or sophisticated a man may appear, he is merely clay waiting to be shaped by the hand of a superior woman.  It is, however, best not to let him know this.
                                                    -Helena Pennington-

eaquino17

• Probationary
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2006, 11:48:09 PM »
Be more attractive each day...your husband wants you to be yourself, pero he wants you to be more hippy. :D

tecky

• Super GirlTalker
  • kikay cat
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2006, 04:07:19 AM »
i read a book- why men love bitches   ;D
many interesting things i learned  ;)

Aira3173

« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2006, 09:09:42 AM »
of course, always take care of yourself and look attractive for him no matter how long you've been together. i try to be naughty sometimes. learn to enjoy things that he loves to do. dine out together every week.

kiwiana

• Probationary
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2006, 10:53:46 AM »
you have to have great sex every night  ;D

try new things! ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
10 Ways to Wear Shorts in Your 30s
Why should twentysomethings have all the fun?
10 Signs You Need a Diet Makeover
When your body talks, you need to listen.
Be The Fairest of Them All: 5 Ways You Can Get Whiter Underarms
Discover the power of these whitening solutions for yourself!
5 Surprising Facts about Masturbation
There's more to it than the sex toys. No, really.