Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day SAT 01 NOV 14
Need a quick makeup fix? Use a tinted moisturizer to keep your skin fresh-looking when you're tired.
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: How I met my boyfriend/husband  (Read 90477 times)

auxelie

• Probationary
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2006, 06:03:13 PM »
i met my boyfriend in school we are both high school then we talked for two hours and then went to harrison plaza went inside the chapel ther and we pray i that if he is the one "GOD plese send rain" .... and it rain so hard take note this is our first meeting. :-* we go home and there is a heavy traffic so we kissed and snuggled inside the car of three hours imagined from harrison to sampaloc it takes three hours of travel WE ARE SO happy that nite......

manisan

• Probationary
« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2006, 08:20:48 PM »
it was destined... my husband just came back to his hometown after working for 5 years in luzon. i was just hired as researcher and it was my first job. i was just 21  ;D... so to make the long story short ( i guess i have to shorten it or how could i share a 25-years love story?)  i was taken by his gentleman ways (my son even teased me that what i was really attracted about their dad was his bad boy aura... ganun ba talaga LOL).  but i think that time i was quite mature for my age... i really wanted to settle down with a good man and have a family... perhaps i was not career-oriented at that time of my life.  then he came along and proposed after just 3 months in our relationship!  i would have wanted a long engagement. anyway, after 25 good and tough times together, i think it was one of my greatest decisions in life
« Last Edit: September 21, 2006, 04:43:14 PM by manisan »

angelmarie

• Probationary
« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2006, 09:32:48 PM »
hi guys- i'm a new member---

we were classmates way back college, we became friends and became partners for our thesis... we get used to be together doing the research and then we felt being comfortable with each other. After 4years of being my boyfriend, he proposed for marriage and now we are blessed with two beautiful kids... :)

mommyjazz

• Junior GirlTalker
  • I'm a Stage Mom forever!
    • All about being a stage mom
« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2006, 11:20:02 AM »
We were classmates in elem&HS but never chilhood sweethearts. Nagulat nga mga ka-alumni namin na naging kami. We've been on and off 3 times after HS. 4 years after our last break up, we both greatly matured. In 1 Christmas reunion, I noticed the big change in him and I think he's extremely sexy  ;) So we broke up with our present BF & GFs then and kept our relationship for 8 years before we got married.

beautifuldreamer

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2006, 10:54:13 AM »
I met him at the site office where everybody is gone except me and a co-worker

We were very tired dahil sa OT kami and we are preparing to go home.  And then suddenly from the dark hallways a rugged man appeared and tired too asking for assistance… It’s was his first day with the company and nasira yong service niya sa gitna ng Pulilan Exit….and asking if he can borrow my cellophane I said no na pataray …and then I called up our maintenance head…through the radio fo assistance. walling sparks pa noon…from then on  radio lang kami nagkakausap for a year…and then yon na...

;) ;) ;)

FRAGRANCE always stays in the HAND that GIVES the rose....

chungchuy

• Junior GirlTalker
  • The Princess of Disguise
« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2006, 12:04:12 AM »
I met my boyfriend in church. I was 19, he was 23.

Who set us up? It was his sister who started teasing us. Pretty soon the rest of our peers started pairing us up, although not forcingly. I admired him from afar but thought of him as a "kuya". We just let our friendship develop and ignored the teasing. When I was nearing 21, that's when we officialy became a couple. He told me that he was praying for me (translate: he wants to marry me someday). 1 and 1/2 years later, we're still together although physically apart. In my case, absence makes the heart grow fonder. I can't wait for the day when I see him again, much more so the day when we'll never have to be apart again. :)

-edit-
Stupid me, I didn't notice that this was the Female Network Celebrates Women Over 35 thread. Sorry bout that.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2006, 12:06:20 AM by chungchuy »
You're so vain. You probably think this song is about you.

hotbabe

• Probationary
« Reply #46 on: September 24, 2006, 08:39:45 AM »
My man and i met via the internet  ;) It was both our first time dating via the net and it was so worth it  ;D We soon took our profiles off and carried on off the net

cynthialynn81

• Probationary
« Reply #47 on: September 25, 2006, 10:49:31 AM »
I met my boyfriend at a strip club 5 years ago... :-X  I went there with some friends when I was 18 one night and the place scared me!  I sat by the til on a stool the whole night talking to him.  He was the bouncer/manager.

phoenix

• Junior GirlTalker
    • Strings & Straps
« Reply #48 on: September 27, 2006, 02:43:08 PM »
i met my hubby during college years, we were seatmate, but we're just barkadas then, i had my own relationship likewise with him, but after college years i broke up with my boyfriend, and thats were he started courting me, our realtionship went to 2 years before we got married.  ;)
The only way to forget is to start letting go.

lalarinlarin

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #49 on: September 29, 2006, 07:40:06 AM »
i met my husband in the office/company i worked for 9 years. he's the one who interviewed and hired me.  :P
"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make."
- John Lennon and Paul McCartney

dec_girl

• Ooops! The rumor is true, I am a
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • Hardworking Mom and Wife
« Reply #50 on: September 29, 2006, 05:41:11 PM »
Hello everyone! Im new here at GT.

I met my husband sa office where we both work. We were together for 6 years before we decided to get married.

twinkle_dawn

• Junior GirlTalker
    • http://karleine.blogspot.com/
« Reply #51 on: October 03, 2006, 03:14:15 PM »
my only brother passed the PMA exam....and was admitted as a plebe.  my dad and his dad are good friends....so his dad told him to take care of my younger brother.  he is now a third year pma cadet.  then he sent me a text message introducing himself.  from then on he would always send me messages....which i would reply to...if wanted to (wasn't really interested in him then because i was currently attached at that time and he knew that).  then when we finally met, he fell in love with me....(actually he had a huge crush on me when he saw my pic in friendster).  afterwards, though he knows that i was committed, he still courted me....my life was pretty much in a rollercoaster then...to cut the story short....i fell for him.....
twinkle_dawn

there52000

• Probationary
« Reply #52 on: October 05, 2006, 07:51:25 PM »
[color=green]Actually we met on T*****Cafe's Forum last November, I posted "Turn-on ba sa Guys ang Gurlz na Magaling sa DOTA?" then he replied, we met, we became friends, and now we're almost 3 months na.. ;)[/color]

micci

• Super GirlTalker
  • rain or shine..
« Reply #53 on: October 06, 2006, 12:02:03 PM »
he was my h.s. batchmate,barkada nya guy cousin ko..ayun,nagpa-tulay kay insan..ngayon,magna-9yrs na kami.. :P
a successful relationship requires falling in love many times.....

...with the same person.
:-*

gurlhuhaveit

• Probationary
« Reply #54 on: October 06, 2006, 03:05:15 PM »

;D
well, he's my highschoolmate but we didn't talk to each other because we are just acquaitances that time, but in 2004 we've got the chance to meet again through common friends in highschool....and that's where the story begins...we are in our 2nd anniversary.. its so much fun [textspeak!] we reminisce about our hs days na hindi kame nagpapansinan...:P

;D

cindee009

• GirlTalker
    • Home of the Angel
« Reply #55 on: October 06, 2006, 04:36:20 PM »

i met my bofriend in college he is a transferee and we are taking the same course. we become bestfriends first then afterwards he ask me to be his girlfriend... and i said YES.. that's the happiest moment of my life kc sobrang in love na me sa kanya khit mgbest friends pa [textspeak!] kami.

baby_maryen

• tougher, braver, wiser
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • you know u love me...
« Reply #56 on: October 07, 2006, 06:30:33 PM »
my boyfriend and i used to be schoolmates way back in preschool... hehe! we attended the same school for 8 long years.. but the funny thing is we don't know each other inspite the fact that there are only 3 sections per grade level.. When i won the battle for historical brains when I was in 1st yr H.S, our valedictorian told me that I do have a secret admirer which turns out to be him.. I didn't mind it since im transferring to other school by next school year and that was our last day of school at that time so it's goodbye to my alma mater. 3 years have passed and I haven't heared anything about him.. not until 1 day, as we were both playing the internet games of counter strike.. A girl asked a guy with a screen name of slasher. "San skul mo?" then the guy replied his school.. I was in the middle of a battle when I saw my former school's name flashing on my screen.. I got curious so I told him I attended that same school for 8 years.. I asked his name... we exchange basic infos, decided to meet up... and BOOM! that's were it all started!!! That was merely 5 years ago... But I can still remember every single detail of that sweet memory!!  :) :)
"▀▄▀▄▀▄♥♥..You can say anything about me as you please.. But I am what I am and that's something YOU CAN NEVER BE! Thank you for making me the center of your world!!..♥♥x_x▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄"

chrissie

« Reply #57 on: October 09, 2006, 11:43:33 AM »
Blockmate ko sa college. We've together since then... 10 years na yata. He's my first bf although I'm not his first. Swerte ako first time lucky ;-)

chrissie

« Reply #58 on: October 09, 2006, 11:44:59 AM »
Blockmate ko sa college. We've together since then... 10 years na yata. He's my first bf although I'm not his first. Swerte ako first time ;-)

mha217

• Probationary
« Reply #59 on: October 12, 2006, 08:05:33 PM »
                   i accidntally met personally my hubby last 1992.hnatid namin ang friend ko while he was waiting for a ride.i knew him through a 2 way radio.i always hear his modulated audio dun palang na in love na ko.almost everyday e magkajamming kami thru morning show because that time d pa uso ang [textspeak!] ang uso pa that time is radio but eyeballs were already in.imagine ang ganda ng audio ng kausap mo!how could you not fall in love!!!!he,he.then when we saw each other eye to eye yun na nagstart ang aming love affair. :) :-* 

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.