My version of carbonara
2-3 cans of cream of Mushroom Soup (I prefer using Campbells or Jolly pero any brand would do)
1-2 cans of heavy cream (Nestle cream)
1 can evaporated milk (yung malaki)
1/2 cup fresh milk
Dito eh bahala na kayo tumantsa:
Sweet ham, diced
bacon (chopped into bits, cooked)
salt and white pepper (white sauce kasi so white pepper dapat)
butter (2 tbsps)
1. cook noodles according to package directions. Set aside
2. Saute onion, garlic for a minute in a medium low heat. Then add the ground pork and cook on medium high heat.
3. When the ground pork is cooked, add the hotdog and ham and stir until it cooks. add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Add the cream of mushroom and heavy cream. mix well
5. Add the evap milk and the fresh milk and mix well until it boils.. simmer for 5 minutes
6. add butter and stir. simmer for another 1 minute.
7. Serve with bacon on top